• Standing on holy ground.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

jadennis

Re: One lucky ass drunk women.
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2009, 12:10:59 PM »
A real hero would have been one of the people who were "waving their arms frantically" actually jumped down there to try to save her.  Waving their arms? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"To me Auburn is not in Auburn, Alabama. Auburn is the people who care about Auburn, the people who love Auburn. Wherever they are, that’s Auburn, Auburn is in your heart. You play for it."

- Reggie Torbor

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2009, 12:26:36 PM »
A real hero would have been one of the people who were "waving their arms frantically" actually jumped down there to try to save her.   Waving their arms? 

The third rail mite have had a say in the jumping down. Had they slipped when they hit the ground.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2009, 01:48:08 PM »
One lucky ass drunk womAn.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2009, 02:57:35 PM »
One lucky ass drunk womAn.

I don't know. looked like she was possessed to me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2009, 04:04:00 PM »
I don't know. looked like she was possessed to me.

Duly noted.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Argo

« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2009, 09:29:08 PM »
friendly