Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

PS3

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
PS3
« on: August 19, 2009, 12:50:36 PM »
If  you have been looking at all then you should be able to pick one up from your local crackhead pretty cheap based on Sony's announcement yesterday.

http://www.joystiq.com/2009/08/18/sony-announces-new-slimmer-ps3-coming-first-week-of-sept/

You can already get a 80 GB for $299 new so the used crackhead version should be very affordable.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
Re: PS3
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2009, 02:08:42 PM »
If  you have been looking at all then you should be able to pick one up from your local crackhead pretty cheap based on Sony's announcement yesterday.

http://www.joystiq.com/2009/08/18/sony-announces-new-slimmer-ps3-coming-first-week-of-sept/

You can already get a 80 GB for $299 new so the used crackhead version should be very affordable.
You should definitely get one
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2009, 02:27:47 PM »
Its just as cheap as the Sony Blu-Ray player.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2009, 02:36:36 PM »

I will at some point.  As long as Obama's economy keeps kickin' it I expect to have an 80 gb for about two bills in the next week or two.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2009, 02:38:32 PM »
I will at some point.  As long as Obama's economy keeps kickin' it I expect to have an 80 gb for about two bills in the next week or two.
Only 10% of the county is out of work so I think the worst is well past us!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2009, 02:40:52 PM »
Only 10% of the county is out of work so I think the worst is well past us!

All jokes aside between the economy and the new slimline coming out I don't think two bills is out of the question.  I have already been going back and forth with a guy on his old 80gb one because he "has to have the new one" and he's already down to $250.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2009, 07:33:29 AM »
All jokes aside between the economy and the new slimline coming out I don't think two bills is out of the question.  I have already been going back and forth with a guy on his old 80gb one because he "has to have the new one" and he's already down to $250.

Alright I picked up an 80gig yesterday for $175.  Didn't hook it up last night.  Any pointers before I tear into it tonight?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2009, 10:47:47 AM »

Alright I picked up an 80gig yesterday for $175.  Didn't hook it up last night.  Any pointers before I tear into it tonight?
HDMI goes here

Power goes here
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2009, 10:55:52 AM »
Children's hands go here.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2009, 11:01:13 AM »
I meant as far as accesories but I think I have it down to what I need.

Ethernet cord
headset
2nd controller

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2009, 12:22:49 PM »
I meant as far as accesories but I think I have it down to what I need.

Ethernet cord
headset
2nd controller

It connects wifi as well
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2009, 12:50:46 PM »
It connects wifi as well

I cannot afford to be missing out on kills cause there is a lag in connection.

Gamer tag is the same as on here.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2009, 02:01:59 PM by Saniflush »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2009, 07:51:26 AM »
I cannot afford to be missing out on kills cause there is a lag in connection.

Gamer tag is the same as on here.

See this part here means you send me a friend request.

Dumbasses.

Oh yea and for the record this whole blu tooth thing on Playstation sucks ass!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2009, 09:26:11 AM »

Dumbasses.

I only play RockBand/GuitarHero online. 

None of these dorks are ever on when i am.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2009, 09:38:52 AM »
I only play RockBand/GuitarHero online. 

None of these dorks are ever on when i am.

I will have my full review of the PS3 next week sometime after I have had enough time to ensure the things I think are lacking are not just due to my newness to PS3. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2009, 03:36:24 PM »

Dumbasses.

I was doing something else you delinquent.  What games do you even have for it?

Why does the blue tooth suck ass?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2009, 09:30:46 AM »
I was doing something else you delinquent.  What games do you even have for it?

Why does the blue tooth suck ass?

Still waiting.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2009, 09:51:56 AM »
Still waiting.

I'll get with you once I rectify my television situation. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2009, 09:58:05 AM »
I'll get with you once I rectify my television situation. 

Fuck you. 
You fail on two systems.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2009, 10:09:51 AM »
Fuck you. 
You fail on two systems.

The systems work fine.  It's the cheap goddamned television and my recent loss of household income that is hindering me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.