Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Modern Warfare 2

Re: Modern Warfare 2
« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2009, 03:25:04 PM »
What's the New shooter game that came out this week? That's what I was thinking about us all getting.

Goldeneye.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2009, 03:28:18 PM »
I think it was cod 4, buts that's been out for awhile.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2009, 03:30:06 PM »
What's the New shooter game that came out this week? That's what I was thinking about us all getting.

The only big one I am aware of this week was "Left for Dead 2" that came out yesterday. COD "Modern Warfare 2" came out last Tuesday.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2009, 03:31:08 PM by Saniflush »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Jumbo

« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2009, 11:31:08 PM »
The only big one I am aware of this week was "Left for Dead 2" that came out yesterday. COD "Modern Warfare 2" came out last Tuesday.
Cod 2 that's the one I wanted to buy. We could fuck some shit up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2009, 11:34:48 PM »
My wife asked if I want this for Christmas.  Do I?
I'll go buy it Saturday, if you and a few more will join.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2009, 11:46:58 PM »
I played this tonight at a neighbors house.  I can see that I would be addicted.  I am so out of practice with first person shooter.  It has been over a year since I have played any first person shooter games.  From the feel of it, it will take me a while to get used to it again.  I think I shall ask for this to be on my Santa list.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2009, 07:38:50 AM »
Suits me.  I will pick a copy up next chance I get.  I think the Godfather was talking about picking it up as well
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #27 on: November 19, 2009, 10:50:51 AM »
Suits me.  I will pick a copy up next chance I get.  I think the Godfather was talking about picking it up as well
Just waiting on you to say those three magical words.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #28 on: November 19, 2009, 11:18:59 AM »
Just waiting on you to say those three magical words.

Suck me off?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #29 on: November 19, 2009, 11:20:37 AM »
How much extra is the Bluetooth headset and is it worth the price?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2009, 11:32:16 AM »

Depends on who you ask.  You ask me I say no.  You ask Godfather he says yes. 

Godfather is wrong so the answer is no.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #31 on: November 19, 2009, 11:36:55 AM »
Depends on who you ask.  You ask me I say no.  You ask Godfather he says yes. 

Godfather is wrong so the answer is no.

So......never listen to the Godfather?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #32 on: November 19, 2009, 01:01:08 PM »
So......never listen to the Godfather?

Just don't let him put you in a sleeper hold.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #33 on: November 19, 2009, 01:47:51 PM »
You can get any bluetooth headset...I have seen them as low as $15.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #34 on: November 19, 2009, 01:49:08 PM »
Suck me off?

No...Touch my face

However in this case it is "picking it up"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Jumbo

« Reply #35 on: November 19, 2009, 02:34:09 PM »
I'm buying it Saturday, Ive never played a First Person shooter. Autiger1 did you see my friends request?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #36 on: November 19, 2009, 02:35:44 PM »
I'm buying it Saturday, Ive never played a First Person shooter. Autiger1 did you see my friends request?

I have it on good authority that Wes has it already and that by sometime this weekend I will pick it up as well.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #37 on: November 19, 2009, 02:40:11 PM »

I will be buying tomorrow.  I haven't turned it on in the past two or three days.  I will go home tonight and check it out. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

« Reply #38 on: November 19, 2009, 02:42:03 PM »
I have it on good authority that Wes has it already and that by sometime this weekend I will pick it up as well.
Sweet I'm ready to sit and stare at the desert for 3 hours.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #39 on: November 19, 2009, 02:55:06 PM »
I'm buying it Saturday, Ive never played a First Person shooter.
No worries J..I have played a bunch and I still suck at them.  Sani will carry us.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum