Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Insight on B.Cox

JohnDeere

• Pledge
Insight on B.Cox
« on: September 23, 2007, 12:16:29 AM »
I'm hearing from a girl I work with (who has season tickets) who's little brother(undergrad at AU, graduated from Grissom with Bosley and hangs out with Bosley): that Brandon is a loner and doesn't have many friends on the team.

For what it is worth.

In the future, I'll try and obtain more useful insider info, this is just the beginning.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

D-Day

• Sergeant-at-Arms
  • All courses... incomplete
Re: Insight on B.Cox
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2007, 12:19:18 AM »
I'm hearing from a girl I work with

Yeah, but is she hot? That's all that really matters.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2007, 03:22:03 AM »
This thread needs pics! :drool:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2007, 10:29:57 AM »
Almost sounds like depression kicking in.....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Lurking Tiger

• Brother
  • Table Limit
    • Clinton/Obama '08
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2007, 10:35:32 AM »
I'm hearing from a girl I work with (who has season tickets) who's little brother(undergrad at AU, graduated from Grissom with Bosley and hangs out with Bosley): that Brandon is a loner and doesn't have many friends on the team.

For what it is worth.

In the future, I'll try and obtain more useful insider info, this is just the beginning.

Did he pass out at 31 flavors last night ?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Six

« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2007, 10:48:27 AM »
Damn, he was going to get me out of summer school.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2007, 01:49:07 PM »
Who is B. Cox?  Kodi Burns is our savior.  We shall have no other quarterbacks before Kodi.

Sincerely, Ron
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2007, 01:51:20 PM »
I can't believe those fuckers talking about Kodi.  I guess the next time that Cox has a bad game I will start a thread directed to the "Cox is our Savior people".
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2007, 11:12:02 PM »
It was so gay, I couldn't bare comment on it.
Cox did well solely because we played New Mexico Fucking State.
Did anyone notice that "great" touchdown pass into triple coverage? Any team worth 1/10th of a shit would have intercepted that with all three of the defenders hands tied behind their back.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2007, 10:27:44 AM »
It was so gay, I couldn't bare comment on it.
Cox did well solely because we played New Mexico Fucking State.
Did anyone notice that "great" touchdown pass into triple coverage? Any team worth 1/10th of a shit would have intercepted that with all three of the defenders hands tied behind their back.

I think the difference was the formation recognition by Cox.

What's up with Captain Stabbin in your avatar? For safety reasons, shouldn't he throw her a life jacket?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.