No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Saban In Forbes Again
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2009, 12:51:05 PM »
I've been doing my part at every magazine rack I pass and happen to see anything Bama on the cover. I promptly place a copy of Ebony or Black Hair magazines in front of it.  Please people, if more of you would take the time to do your civic Auburn duty, we can stamp this thing out.  Cover Bama mags daily.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2009, 01:20:10 PM »
I've been doing my part at every magazine rack I pass and happen to see anything Bama on the cover. I promptly place a copy of Ebony or Black Hair magazines in front of it.  Please people, if more of you would take the time to do your civic Auburn duty, we can stamp this thing out.  Cover Bama mags daily.

I have been doing this as well ever since Kaos turned me onto it.  I feel like I have done the public a service instantly.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2009, 01:35:25 PM »
I'm guessing you didn't do the link.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2009, 01:40:08 PM »

:bowl: win  :bowl:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2009, 01:47:25 PM »

You guess wrong there Detox breath. Top 10 most hated.  35% rating.  Just referencing mags with anything of a bammie nature in or on it.  Cover it up and stamp it out.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2009, 01:59:17 PM »
You guess wrong there Detox breath. Top 10 most hated.  35% rating.  Just referencing mags with anything of a bammie nature in or on it.  Cover it up and stamp it out.

You also have to realize that the Bammers will spin anything Saban into the positive.  Of course he's the top ten most hated because he's guaranteed to win champeeonchips at the University.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2009, 02:17:50 PM »
You also have to realize that the Bammers will spin anything Saban into the positive.  Of course he's the top ten most hated because he's guaranteed to win champeeonchips at the University.

We hard dat boy tah coach football.  Iss ain't no poplairty contest.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2009, 02:36:57 PM »
As there are few opportunities out here to cover up bammer stuff, I instead choose to do this to anything featuring a Clinton, the current CIC, as well as the House and Senate Goat Ropers in Chief.  Considering that The One has been on the cover of Time magazine TWELVE TIMES IN TWELVE MONTHS, I have been busy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2009, 06:17:52 PM »
I have been doing this as well ever since Kaos turned me onto it.  I feel like I have done the public a service instantly.
I'll do y'all one better.  Whenever I pass the magazine rack, I take each bammer magazine, flip most of them around...then place them behind other magazines all down the rack.  Then the ones, that I didn't flip around, I take them with me and put them behind the cereal boxes.  :)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Doc

« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2009, 10:36:01 PM »
LMAO!! Yea that 'll do it. Cover it up and it and it'll all go away :thumbsup: :silence:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2009, 10:19:37 AM »
I'll do y'all one better.  Whenever I pass the magazine rack, I take each bammer magazine, flip most of them around...then place them behind other magazines all down the rack.  Then the ones, that I didn't flip around, I take them with me and put them behind the cereal boxes.  :)
This weekend in the grocery store, I saw this smut in the checkout line:

You know those white plastic sheets they put over "offensive" magazines like Cosmo so that kiddies don't catch a glimpse of a female thigh?

I borrowed one of those from another magazine and placed it over that one instead.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions