Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Safety Demetruce McNeal Commits.....

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: Safety Demetruce McNeal Commits.....
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2009, 08:51:41 PM »
Don't you have some neighborhood kittens to kill?

Wait.  I'm confused.  Was that "sarcasm?" 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2009, 09:28:35 PM »
Wait.  I'm confused.  Was that "sarcasm?" 

No dumbfuck, that wasn't sarcasm.  I heard that kittens don't like green miniature baseball bats.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2009, 09:58:06 PM »
I heard that kittens don't like green miniature baseball bats.
From da skreets, of course.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2009, 10:50:59 PM »
Hahaha...damn...chizad throws a left hook...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2009, 02:03:51 AM »
Hahaha...damn...chizad throws a left hook...
He's training to be a cage fighter.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2009, 03:43:19 PM »
No dumbfuck, that wasn't sarcasm.  I heard that kittens don't like green miniature baseball bats.

Just a hint, GayNationProwler, it's not "sarcasm" when you're trying to weasel out of taking the hit for something stupid you said.  That's just called "pussycasm."  You're an expert there.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2009, 03:56:02 PM »
Just a hint, GayNationProwler, it's not "sarcasm" when you're trying to weasel out of taking the hit for something stupid you said.  That's just called "pussycasm."  You're an expert there.

I always thought pussycasm was the goal.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2009, 04:00:16 PM »
I always thought pussycasm was the goal.

Only if you love colossal vaginas.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #28 on: July 22, 2009, 04:13:00 PM »

I will eat your family.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #29 on: July 22, 2009, 04:28:06 PM »
I will eat your family.

Praise be to Allah.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Thrilla

• I have a touch of the consumption
« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2009, 05:30:01 PM »
:rofl:

Got me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #31 on: July 22, 2009, 06:44:16 PM »
Listen up dumbass, I'm only going to say this one more time.  This past weekend was a huge one, just like I said it would be and I'm not backing away from what "I" stated.  Auburn didn't land 12 4* and 5* commitments, just like I didn't say that we would.  Also, I'll explain this to you really slow, so maybe you can understand, whenever someone says "this is what I'm hearing...etc., etc., etc." that doesn't mean that, said someone, is saying whatever it is.  It means that....wait for it....that's what they're hearing, which usually means from someone else and to take it for what it's worth.

If I was like you, kaos, I guess I'll just start claiming the *commitment alerts* and the *prospect to watch* posts, as me having some inside sources...and I'll also start claiming Coach Trooper too, since I was the one that stated that "word is, that Coach Luper is going to bring Coach Trooper with him".  If you really want to go down that road.  If you do, then you are the dumbass that doesn't know anything and I along with everyone else laughs out loud at you. HAHAHA jackass. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #32 on: July 22, 2009, 08:06:58 PM »
Prowler, most have agreed with you and had your back when having this discussion with Kaos...up until this recent bullshit. You are back peddling fast as fuck and calling everyone a bunch of dumbasses while doing it. Hell, chad, who has been one of your biggest backers, has been silent on this subject and even threw a couple of light punches in your direction. This weekend was not "huge" and with things that had been hyped, it was a small dissappointment. Why can't you accept that? It's not like people will think of you any different...you didn't even have to admit you were wrong, just stop calling people dumb asses for actually thinking this was going to be a "huge" weekend...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #33 on: July 22, 2009, 10:37:52 PM »
Prowler, most have agreed with you and had your back when having this discussion with Kaos...up until this recent bullshit. You are back peddling fast as fuck and calling everyone a bunch of dumbasses while doing it. Hell, chad, who has been one of your biggest backers, has been silent on this subject and even threw a couple of light punches in your direction. This weekend was not "huge" and with things that had been hyped, it was a small dissappointment. Why can't you accept that? It's not like people will think of you any different...you didn't even have to admit you were wrong, just stop calling people dumb asses for actually thinking this was going to be a "huge" weekend...
First off, I'm not calling anyone a dumbass for thinking that this past weekend was going to be huge, I'm calling them dumbass for think that Auburn would land 12 4* or 5* prospects.  Like I've said before, this weekend was huge...just not commitment wise.  If you'd read my post, you'd seen that, that's what I'm saying.  Secondly, I'm not back peddling nor have I been, not once did I claim that we would land more than 1 or 2 commitments from this past weekend.  Not only did we land two, but we also landed a transfer from last year's recruiting class and it's looking like there'll be a couple more that'll commit, that was in attendance this past weekend. 

This weekend would've been even bigger had Michael Dyer and Lache Seastrunk been able to make it in.  Word on the skreets is that Lache contacted the Auburn coaches to reschedule his trip, since he didn't feel it would be smart to go down to Auburn for one day, then drive to LSU to be with his buddy Trovon the next day.  In my opinion, Lache wanted his friend Ahmad Dixon to see more of Auburn than he'd been able to do with just one day, because they were going to ride together.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #34 on: July 23, 2009, 12:08:52 PM »
Hell, chad, who has been one of your biggest backers, has been silent on this subject and even threw a couple of light punches in your direction.
I thought I made it pretty clear that I disagree with him here.

I just don't feel the need to repeat myself 16 billion times in a thread.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #35 on: July 23, 2009, 01:02:21 PM »

It's a metaphor for a shitty movie, that's what it is.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #36 on: July 23, 2009, 02:52:52 PM »

I limit myself to 15 billion, 999 million 999 thousand 999.  Point five.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #37 on: July 24, 2009, 12:04:06 AM »
First off, I'm not calling anyone a dumbass for thinking that this past weekend was going to be huge, I'm calling them dumbass for think that Auburn would land 12 4* or 5* prospects.  Like I've said before, this weekend was huge...just not commitment wise.  If you'd read my post, you'd seen that, that's what I'm saying.  Secondly, I'm not back peddling nor have I been, not once did I claim that we would land more than 1 or 2 commitments from this past weekend.  Not only did we land two, but we also landed a transfer from last year's recruiting class and it's looking like there'll be a couple more that'll commit, that was in attendance this past weekend. 

This weekend would've been even bigger had Michael Dyer and Lache Seastrunk been able to make it in.  Word on the skreets is that Lache contacted the Auburn coaches to reschedule his trip, since he didn't feel it would be smart to go down to Auburn for one day, then drive to LSU to be with his buddy Trovon the next day.  In my opinion, Lache wanted his friend Ahmad Dixon to see more of Auburn than he'd been able to do with just one day, because they were going to ride together.
Word on da skreets is LSU is the team to beat for Trovon Reed, and that he may pull the trigger soon. What say you?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #38 on: July 24, 2009, 06:14:26 AM »
Word on da skreets is LSU is the team to beat for Trovon Reed, and that he may pull the trigger soon. What say you?
Da skreets could be right, on when he'll pull the trigger.  Da skreets is dead on, that LSU is the team to beat for Trovon.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #39 on: July 24, 2009, 09:54:48 AM »
Da skreets could be right, on when he'll pull the trigger.  Da skreets is dead on, that LSU is the team to beat for Trovon.
I thought Seastrunk and Reed were going to play together in college?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler