Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Fuck Fuck Fuck

Birmingham

Fuck Fuck Fuck
« on: July 15, 2009, 12:49:19 AM »
Perry and Auburn football.   

(I hardly drink anymore but I've had 11 beers, take that into consideration when judging this thread)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
Re: Fuck Fuck Fuck
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2009, 01:39:47 AM »
What thread?  I just see a lot of blah blah blabbity blah.  Yet another stellar contribution to this Auburn board from your sorry, apparently drunken bammer ass - remind me again why we keep you around?

And seeing as how you are drunk and all, tell us - just how many beers DOES a bammer have to drink to make fucking his sister/cousin pleasurable??
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

BZ770

• BZ770 Is The Most Interesting Person On The X
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2009, 07:18:33 AM »
What do you call a Bammer at a funeral?  One less drunk :rofl:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Birmingham

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2009, 05:02:16 PM »
Tigerwench, it's amazing how different you are on here compared to our private pm relationship.  I'll go along with it, I'd hate for you to be alienated from your barner buddies for falling for a real genuine bammer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2009, 06:03:25 PM »
Tigerwench, it's amazing how different you are on here compared to our private pm relationship.  I'll go along with it, I'd hate for you to be alienated from your barner buddies for falling for a real genuine bammer.
You are a lying son of a bitch, she only loves me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2009, 10:38:49 PM »
I would be willing to bet that there are more than a few guys on here that, at my request, would kick your ass just for making that insinuation. 

But then considering I could do it myself with little trouble, I doubt I would have to ask.

Just out of curiosity, why does it amuse you to be labeled a submissive, boot licking, painloving sex slave?  If ever the apocalypse came and eliminated every other man on earth, that is all you would ever be to me.  Perhaps you are giving us a peek into your true nature?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2009, 02:27:04 AM »
I would be willing to bet that there are more than a few guys on here that, at my request, would kick your ass just for making that insinuation. 

But then considering I could do it myself with little trouble, I doubt I would have to ask.

Just out of curiosity, why does it amuse you to be labeled a submissive, boot licking, painloving sex slave?  If ever the apocalypse came and eliminated every other man on earth, that is all you would ever be to me.  Perhaps you are giving us a peek into your true nature?
I love keyboard fights!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.