Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Eric Mack is a Cock!

#1Bammer

Eric Mack is a Cock!
« on: July 15, 2009, 10:13:38 PM »
 :rofl:     Prowler, I thought you said is was committing to the cow college? Shows how much you know! Very little.  I guess the ole ball coach either paid him, gave him a hummer, a charger, or his momma a new job. Either way the depth at OL at the cow college is very very thin!!!!!! Good luck Seadrunk! :rofl:  Nobody to block for all the 5 star RB's that are gonna commit this weekend! I guess they can always show them those dumbass billboards. :clap:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
Re: Eric Mack is a Cock!
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2009, 10:59:10 PM »
:rofl:     Prowler, I thought you said is was committing to the cow college? Shows how much you know! Very little.  I guess the ole ball coach either paid him, gave him a hummer, a charger, or his momma a new job. Either way the depth at OL at the cow college is very very thin!!!!!! Good luck Seadrunk! :rofl:  Nobody to block for all the 5 star RB's that are gonna commit this weekend! I guess they can always show them those dumbass billboards. :clap:
I know you are!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2009, 11:10:13 PM »
:rofl:     Prowler, I thought you said is was committing to the cow college? Shows how much you know! Very little.  I guess the ole ball coach either paid him, gave him a hummer, a charger, or his momma a new job. Either way the depth at OL at the cow college is very very thin!!!!!! Good luck Seadrunk! :rofl:  Nobody to block for all the 5 star RB's that are gonna commit this weekend! I guess they can always show them those dumbass billboards. :clap:
I don't think he ever said it was absolutely going to happen, or anything close. I would be one of the first ones to laugh at him if it were so. I don't think anybody is all that shocked that he's going to USC though, especially after one of his last interviews. I figured it would be them or maybe Clemson. I would agree that AU needs to get some commits from some top notch OL though. There is a definite immediate need in that area.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2009, 11:15:49 PM by runswithscissors »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2009, 06:29:10 AM »
like rws said, I never said that I guarantee that he was going to commit to Auburn, fuckin' dumbass.  And, after reading his last few statements.  I had a feeling that he wasn't coming, due to his one year old child and like rws stated, his need to stay closer to home.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

number1bammer

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2009, 09:29:28 AM »
  :popcorn: I love to watch all the spinning that goes on when things dont go the way that they are suppose to. :rofl: This was suppose to be one of the first big OL commits that the barn gets. Oh well back to the drawing board. Oh btw The GREAT ONE says hello!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2009, 09:45:11 AM »
  :popcorn: I love to watch all the spinning that goes on when things dont go the way that they are suppose to. :rofl: This was suppose to be one of the first big OL commits that the barn gets. Oh well back to the drawing board. Oh btw The GREAT ONE says hello!!!

Did you take idiot lessons or are you self taught? Either way you are the king
 :stewie:

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Peace, Love and God Bless Auburn!

#1Bammer

« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2009, 09:59:03 AM »

Did you take idiot lessons or are you self taught? Either way you are the king
 :stewie:

Another great post. :vn:   :eyeroll:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2009, 12:01:27 PM »
Eric Mack is a cock.  Bama fans love teh cock.   

No news here. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.