Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

More of the same?

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
More of the same?
« on: August 12, 2009, 10:28:11 AM »
I looked for an article just now and didn't find anything.  However, this morning our local sports talk guy said transfer from Indiana, Brandon McGhee, a 6'7" shooting guard/forward who sat out last season due to transfer, got the boot.  Also, 6'9" reserve Franklin Aihe is out this year with a medical redshirt.  Undisclosed illness/injury.

Not that either of these guys contributed much, if anything last year...certainly not McGhee...but they were to be counted on this year and added some much needed size that we've been lacking since Lebo got here.  Probably all legit reasons and I'm not insinuating there's not.  But, isn't this the same damn M.O. for Lebo since he's been at Auburn? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
Re: More of the same?
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2009, 03:06:33 PM »
I looked for an article just now and didn't find anything.  However, this morning our local sports talk guy said transfer from Indiana, Brandon McGhee, a 6'7" shooting guard/forward who sat out last season due to transfer, got the boot.  Also, 6'9" reserve Franklin Aihe is out this year with a medical redshirt.  Undisclosed illness/injury.

Not that either of these guys contributed much, if anything last year...certainly not McGhee...but they were to be counted on this year and added some much needed size that we've been lacking since Lebo got here.  Probably all legit reasons and I'm not insinuating there's not.  But, isn't this the same damn M.O. for Lebo since he's been at Auburn? 
Hey...were in a rebuilding period.  Can we help it if that bitch has been bleedin since 1998?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2009, 08:27:12 AM »

I have always applauded Lebo's strictness but by this point you have to look in the mirror admit that he is the one who has recruited the ones he is now letting go. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2009, 08:31:47 AM »
I have always applauded Lebo's strictness but by this point you have to look in the mirror admit that he is the one who has recruited the ones he is now letting go. 

I'm there finally.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Thrilla

• I have a touch of the consumption
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2009, 12:18:23 PM »
Well, at least he's not fucking Yoxall's wife.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2009, 01:37:33 PM »
Well, at least he's not fucking Yoxall's wife.

Who was fucking Yoxall's wife....and why would you risk certain death by tapping Mrs. Yox's patooty?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2009, 01:45:35 PM »
Who was fucking Yoxall's wife....and why would you risk certain death by tapping Mrs. Yox's patooty?

So someone has been Yoxercising?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2009, 03:07:49 PM »
So someone has been Yoxercising?
HaHa!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Thrilla

• I have a touch of the consumption
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2009, 03:53:57 PM »
Pitino would've Yoxercised if he coached at Auburn.

RICK PITINO ADMITS TO HAVING SEX WITH CRAZY BLONDE WOMAN AND PAYING FOR HER ABORTION
By Mike Responts

A NICE, FLATTERING PICTURE OF FORMER PITINO BED PARTNER KAREN SYPHER

Louisville basketball coach Rick Pitino admitted to police that he had sex with a Kentucky woman named Karen Sypher. According to a national report by ESPN and local news stories in Louisville, Kentucky, Pitino also told police he paid Sypher $3,000 to get an abortion. Even Louisville basketball fan sites are appalled by the new information on Pitino.

The Louisville Courier-Journal obtained Louisville Metro Police reports under Kentucky’s Open Records Act. The paper says Pitino admitted to police he had consensual sex with Sypher in a Louisville restaurant the night he met her. Sypher later accused Pitino of raping her. Police investigated the incident. They found that not only did Sypher lie about the rape allegations, but she later tried to extort $10 million from the married basketball coach.

Sypher has been criminally charged with trying to extort money from Pitino and lying to the FBI. She ended up marrying Pitino’s Louisville strength and conditioning coach AFTER the alleged incident.

http://graneyandthepig.wordpress.com/2009/08/12/rick-pitino-admits-to-having-sex-with-crazy-blonde-woman-and-paying-for-her-abortion/
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2009, 04:05:41 PM »
I always figured he owned that town...but, he fucked her IN the restaurant.  That's extremely ballsy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2009, 08:57:22 PM »
Man, her eyes is full of teh crazies.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2009, 07:50:14 AM »
Snakes in deys heads.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2009, 02:50:05 PM »
Bet she spanked him with her clit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.