Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

While you losers R being fuckheads, part 3,752

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
While you losers R being fuckheads, part 3,752
« on: July 02, 2009, 01:25:55 AM »
I am already thru bottle number one of some very nice wine, have already done the horizontal mambo once and am drunk off my ass while you losers are toiling away at your stupid JOBS.  Tee hee hee. Suck it bitches. 

Damn I love you pathetic losers. Srsly. Love. Y'all. Muchly.

XXOOXXOO!!!!

Jen
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: While you losers R being fuckheads, part 3,752
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2009, 02:02:30 AM »
Post nudes. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2009, 03:42:27 AM »
Post nudes. 
The X as it was invented!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2009, 07:13:16 PM »
Last day of vacation.  Sitting here with one last glass bottle of nice wine, the family is napping, and I am doing laundry and otherwise goofing off. We head back to Houston tomorrow a.m., probably going as far as Baton Rouge before stopping for the night.  No sense in rushing back.  Not going back to work until Monday...

Been an okay trip, overall - more fun spending time with Carl and the kiddos than with my parents/sister.  I guess I have been gone too long, and they spend WAY too much time together without me... we just don't click anymore, not that we ever really did.  I have always been odd man out, ready to do my own thing, independent of the herd mentality shared by my sister and my mom.  Time and distance have just increased that independent streak. 

So, between the family dysfunction, the sand in my crack, the influx of inbred bammers and the need to grease down with sunscreen every time I stick my nose out of the door, I am thinking the northwest Arkansas mountains, a cabin and a nice cool lake are looking kind of interesting for next year...  still will have the inbreeds, but at least they are friendly... :-)

So hogwally and boartitz, any suggestions would be appreciated.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2009, 10:52:12 PM »
Last day of vacation.  Sitting here with one last glass bottle of nice wine, the family is napping, and I am doing laundry and otherwise goofing off. We head back to Houston tomorrow a.m., probably going as far as Baton Rouge before stopping for the night.  No sense in rushing back.  Not going back to work until Monday...

Been an okay trip, overall - more fun spending time with Carl and the kiddos than with my parents/sister.  I guess I have been gone too long, and they spend WAY too much time together without me... we just don't click anymore, not that we ever really did.  I have always been odd man out, ready to do my own thing, independent of the herd mentality shared by my sister and my mom.  Time and distance have just increased that independent streak. 

So, between the family dysfunction, the sand in my crack, the influx of inbred bammers and the need to grease down with sunscreen every time I stick my nose out of the door, I am thinking the northwest Arkansas mountains, a cabin and a nice cool lake are looking kind of interesting for next year...  still will have the inbreeds, but at least they are friendly... :-)

Depending on whether or not you have a boat available, I would recommend Hot Springs, AR for your next vacation.  I've always had a great time on that lake (the name escapes me at this drunken juncture) but there are a few bars/restaurants that you can dock at and have a great time.  Fisherman's Wharf and Sam's Pizza Pub are two names that immediately come to mind.

I'm heading that way in a couple of weeks.  I should have a few more rec's soon. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2009, 07:22:11 AM »
I am thinking the northwest Arkansas mountains, a cabin and a nice cool lake are looking kind of interesting for next year...  still will have the inbreeds, but at least they are friendly... :-)

http://www.eurekasprings.org/

http://www.beaverlake.com/
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2009, 09:20:36 AM »
     There are so many great places up that way, it's kind of hard to narrow it down.  Kind of depends on what you are looking for.  Eureka Springs is a fun town, great for vacations.  Lots of shopping and bars and live music.  There are several places on Beaver Lake if you like to be on the water.  Also, Holiday Island is not far from Eureka and is on Table Rock Lake.  They have a good golf course, tennis courts, etc.  If you like to canoe or hike the Buffalo River National Park is incredibly beautiful.  If you have the kids in tow (and really even if you don't), it's only an hour and a half or so up to Silver Dollar City and Branson.  Big Cedar is kind of in between and also a great place.  If you like to fish, there are too many places to list, but Gaston's on the White River is world famous for trout fishing.
     Just be warned.  In July it's hot even up there.  Not Houston or Dallas hot, but still pretty damn warm.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions