Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Barn Billboard LMAO!

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
Re: Barn Billboard LMAO!
« Reply #80 on: July 15, 2009, 01:20:30 PM »
http://blog.al.com/goldmine/2009/07/auburn_football_kick_offs_bill.html

Thanks. That article confirmed that your conspiracy theories are in fact the insane ramblings we had all declared earlier.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #81 on: July 15, 2009, 01:46:57 PM »
Thanks. That article confirmed that your conspiracy theories are in fact the insane ramblings we had all declared earlier.
I wouldn't think that they would need to entice alumni to "choose Auburn", but whatever. The billboards' primary mission is to promote Auburn football, its only supporting Auburn in general by default. Does AU really have that many alumni in Birmingham, btw?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

« Reply #82 on: July 15, 2009, 02:14:51 PM »
I wouldn't think that they would need to entice alumni to "choose Auburn", but whatever. The billboards' primary mission is to promote Auburn football, its only supporting Auburn in general by default. Does AU really have that many alumni in Birmingham, btw?

No.  In a city of 1 million+ (including the suburbs), there are only around 20,000 AU alumni.  AU fans tend to live in Georgia because that's what state Auburn is actually in.   :stewie:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Thrilla

• I have a touch of the consumption
« Reply #83 on: July 15, 2009, 03:04:42 PM »
Because a cow without a head is considered "steak".

We have a winner.   :ice:

Auburn football may soon be appearing on a roadway near you, that is if you're driving around Birmingham, Mobile and Atlanta.

Where is the one in Atlanta?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #84 on: July 15, 2009, 05:48:17 PM »
There's one on 20/59 South, right after the Princeton Hospital exit.

The threats have already started.  I heard one caller on the PF show say that, "we gonna take sum crimpsun paint and paint aw over each an ever one of 'em."  LMAO........I LOVE IT!!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #85 on: July 15, 2009, 06:00:27 PM »

The threats have already started.  I heard one caller on the PF show say that, "we gonna take sum crimpsun paint and paint aw over each an ever one of 'em."  LMAO........I LOVE IT!!!!
I see 2 on my way to work, I think it's a good move!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #86 on: July 15, 2009, 08:40:02 PM »

And I hope their ass goes to jail. Thats blatent douchebaggery. Yet another example of football fans getting out of hand.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #87 on: July 15, 2009, 09:43:54 PM »
And I hope their ass goes to jail. Thats blatent douchebaggery. Yet another example of football fans getting out of hand.
True dat.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Thrilla

• I have a touch of the consumption
« Reply #88 on: August 01, 2009, 11:13:19 AM »

Where is the one in Atlanta?

Finally saw it last weekend.  I85 Southbound, right before it turns into the connector, just South of Exit 89, North Druid Hills Road.  It's on the left.  It'll get lots of views on this traffic infested route. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions