Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Ok Ok!!

Ok Ok!!
« on: January 03, 2008, 07:23:52 PM »
After many requests...I finally found my way over to this board...Looking forward to some interesting conversations!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Ok Ok!!
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2008, 07:37:52 PM »
After many requests...I finally found my way over to this board...Looking forward to some interesting conversations!!

Welcome!   :bar:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2008, 07:52:44 PM »

Welcome aboard, AUTigerCourt!  Watch out for AWK, I heard he likes to suck toes.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2008, 08:07:29 PM »
What's up with you being a "stunner" and drawing the attention of swinging dirty old men?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2008, 08:13:40 PM »
What's up with you being a "stunner" and drawing the attention of swinging dirty old men?
Yeah, here when you're sexually harassed, at least it will be overt, so you'll know it, stunner.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2008, 08:30:28 PM »
Dirty old men be warned....my dad is a marine...and so is my boyfriend! They will both hunt you down and beat you to a pulp!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2008, 08:32:35 PM »
Dirty old men be warned....my dad is a marine...and so is my boyfriend! They will both hunt you down and beat you to a pulp!

I think she means you, Kaos.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2008, 08:44:18 PM »

slung that out kind of quick...  pulp sounds kind of bad....   :blink:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2008, 09:36:58 PM »
welcome...post often...and don't go into the concourse.  Glad you could join us.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2008, 10:19:16 PM »
welcome...post often...and don't go into the concourse.  Glad you could join us.

Thanks for the warning....but it's a little too late. I had to check out the board. All I could think was that I have never seen any girls like those walking down the concourse at Auburn. If I did see girls like that...I would think I was in Tuscaloosa.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2008, 10:21:41 PM by autigercourt »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2008, 10:33:08 PM »
Oh you've seen girls like that...you just had no idea the WERE like that...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2008, 11:35:49 PM »

Marines aren't smart enough to hunt. They'll have to have someone else find us first.  :flash:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2008, 09:18:44 AM »
Welcome aboard and watch your step.  You never know what might be lying around here.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2008, 09:36:56 AM »
Marines aren't smart enough to hunt. They'll have to have someone else find us first.  :flash:

So are you calling my dad and my boyfriend stupid?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2008, 09:37:52 AM »
 :popcorn:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2008, 09:39:07 AM »

I got your six on this one.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2008, 09:42:45 AM »
Nice to have a woman's touch around here.

By the way, my brother in law is a Marine too and he did the F-18 fly-by at the Iron Bowl.  I brag about that ad nauseaum to make you aware that I am the one connected around here.  I know people in important and high places.  People who know stuff and sometimes let me in on it.  People who will hunt down your big Marine boyfriend with sophisticated tracking stuff...and blow him up if he gives us any shit.

Then, we will be free to have our intraweb way with you. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....

Oh yeah, welcome and all that other junk.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2008, 09:54:23 AM »
I think that is exactly what he is saying....would you like his address?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2008, 10:12:46 AM »
Nice to have a woman's touch around here.
You are SUCH a piece of shit.  Are you going to crank that one out every time another woman joins this internet cesspool?  Still doesn't change the fact that I am the original uberbitch around here.  Get over it. 

Besides, how would YOU know a woman's touch is nice?

Welcome tigercourt.  I for one am glad to have ANOTHER woman around here to dilute the raging tesosterone that is leaking out of every post these losers make.  I think you and I can make some Concourse contributions of our own, no?  Can't let the guys have ALL the fun.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2008, 10:15:25 AM »
You are SUCH a piece of shit.  Are you going to crank that one out every time another woman joins this internet cesspool?  Still doesn't change the fact that I am the original uberbitch around here.  Get over it. 

Besides, how would YOU know a woman's touch is nice?

Welcome tigercourt.  I for one am glad to have ANOTHER woman around here to dilute the raging tesosterone that is leaking out of every post these losers make.  I think you and I can make some Concourse contributions of our own, no?  Can't let the guys have ALL the fun.
Let me be the third to say I am looking forward to seeing pictures of you two in the concourse... :clap:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions