Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

This is who is in charge of the country now.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
This is who is in charge of the country now.
« on: July 21, 2009, 02:41:16 PM »
Pray, people, pray.

http://www.liveleak.com
« Last Edit: July 21, 2009, 02:51:35 PM by CCTAU »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Thrilla

• I have a touch of the consumption
Re: This is who is in charge of the country now.
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2009, 02:51:03 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2009, 02:53:40 PM »
It will not let me post the full link.

http://www.liveleak.com/    view?i=0e0_1233021205

Move view over to the slash and maybe you can get to it.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2009, 02:54:23 PM by CCTAU »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2009, 05:55:08 PM »
WHAT IS THIS BULLSHIT! 

SEE!  I FOUND ONE WHO ISN'T AN OBAMA FAN WHO GOT ARRESTED!  THAT MEANS YOU'RE A RACIST AND A MORON AND PROBABLY A JESUS SO QUIT TALKING.  FUCKING WAR MONGERING OIL STEALING CULTURE DEPRIVING BIGOTED PREJUDICE CLIMATE KILLING ANIMAL ABUSING GAY BASHING WOMEN OPPRESSING SLAVE HANDLER BASTARD. 

In all seriousness, I doubt only Obama supporters get arrested.  Is this a societal study, or perhaps an example of social profiling?  Hmmm? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2009, 09:38:36 AM »
Quit whining and keep singing. You know you sang along.....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions