Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Three Dismissed

Aubie16

Three Dismissed
« on: June 25, 2009, 04:45:37 PM »
Jomarcus Savage
Christian Thompson
Marcus Jemison

Broke unspecified team rules and have been asked to leave the team.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Auburn is so much more than a city, school, team, or degree. It is something that, once you have experienced it, will live inside of you forever and become a part of what makes up who you are."

1913 | 1914 | 1957 | 1958 | 1993 | 2004 | 2010

Aubie16

Re: Three Dismissed
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2009, 04:50:45 PM »
All of those rumors about people leaving the team that were going around had some basis in reality, but some of the names were incorrect.

I am glad the Cameron Henderson stuff doesn't seem to be true. I think he can be a bigtime player on the d-line for us over the next 4 years.

Of the guys that are actually leaving, I believe the Marcus Jemison one hurts the most. I had high hopes for him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Auburn is so much more than a city, school, team, or degree. It is something that, once you have experienced it, will live inside of you forever and become a part of what makes up who you are."

1913 | 1914 | 1957 | 1958 | 1993 | 2004 | 2010

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2009, 05:00:37 PM »
One was kicked off for disrupting a classroom. 

How the fuck do you get to be 19 years old in college and still act up in class? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2009, 05:08:02 PM »
I think Jomarcus Savage is the big loss there.  We're rail thin on the interior D-line after Ricks, Blanc and Clayton.  Damnit, Dammit, Damn it!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

JR4AU

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2009, 05:18:14 PM »
All of those rumors about people leaving the team that were going around had some basis in reality, but some of the names were incorrect.

I am glad the Cameron Henderson stuff doesn't seem to be true. I think he can be a bigtime player on the d-line for us over the next 4 years.

Of the guys that are actually leaving, I believe the Marcus Jemison one hurts the most. I had high hopes for him.

Reported by Phillip Marshal: Christian Thompson,  Cameron Henderson,  Jomarcus Savage a Philip Pierre-Louis are gone.  Also reporst that their lockers have been cleaned out, and that the name plates removed.  He reports that Henderson says on Facebook that he expects to rejoin his teammates Monday, but that is not confirmed. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2009, 05:30:51 PM »
Definitive word on football attrition
Hey everyone. Just got off the phone with trusted Auburn spokesman Kirk Sampson.

DE JoMarcus Savage is off the team.

LB Christian Thompson is off the team.

S Marcus Jemison is off the team.

DE Cameron Henderson is ON the team and, as far as I can tell, is in good standing. The same goes for WR Philip Pierre-Louis.

(I bet they're mighty unhappy about another site reporting them to be off the team.)

TO CLARIFY: PPL and Henderson are on the team.

No explanation has been given about why the three players were booted off the roster.

http://jaygtate.blogspot.com/

Noobs
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2009, 05:33:13 PM »
We didn't need em' anyway.  We're rolling 5 deep at...wait, what?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2009, 05:58:11 PM »
That's why I edited my original post.....Cameron had said that he had heard about the rumors and that he didn't know why his name was being thrown into them.

Here's the reason per Bryan Matthews:

The reasons involve disrupting a classroom, missing classes and missing workouts, etc.

Word is, one or all of them disrupted the classroom on more than one occasion.  If they all missed workouts, they don't need to be on the team.  If they missed some workouts because of class, then that's a definitely understandable....but some or all, weren't even going to all of their classes, and apparently when they did they disrupted the classroom.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs