Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

A New Charger has been seen.....

Argo

Re: A New Charger has been seen.....
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2009, 03:58:17 PM »
Argo dont forget his mother was given a job at a law firm by a booster as well.

No, that was Jerrell Harris. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Argo

« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2009, 04:05:30 PM »
It doesn't appear fishy that his parents spent approximately their yearly salary on a car for their son, a DODGE CHARGER in GADSDEN, at most a few months after he signed with the tahd, just as a graduation present?

This is the most absurd argument I've ever seen you try to justify.  They spent apporixmately their yearly salary on a car for their son?  That makes sense, because you obviously must have the exact dollar amount for the car in order to drive off the lot with it.  There's no way possible that he could go to a bank and come away with a loan payment on the vehicle.  That's impossible.  The economy is just so bad right now that people just can't afford an extra $350.00 month car payment.  Just impossible.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Argo

« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2009, 04:10:37 PM »
And for the record, none of the earlier rumors regarding chargers and Gadsden had anything to do with Kirkpatrick.  Red charger with white stripes was Jerrell's. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2009, 04:25:37 PM »
Got a couple questions for you guys.

1)  What is Dre's fathers salary?  If you don't know, how can you speculate as if you do?  The pastor of my 190 member church makes a $85,000 salary.
I am specualting based on the fact that this is a quaint church in Gadsden, Alabama, not some mega-stadium church in Atlanta.

In addition to this, it has been played by the state media that he was a poor kid making it out of a poor neighborhood to make something of himself.

For example (first one I could find in a quick google search):
http://highschoolsports.al.com/news/article/1008504994/birmingham-news-super-senior-gadsden-citys-dre-kirkpatrick-is-no-1/
Changed his life:

Kirkpatrick comes from a neighborhood where his mother can cite a couple of his early friends who saw their lives swallowed up by the streets. They found the wrong places and wrong influences and now they no longer come around her house.

2)  Why is it so hard for you to believe that a black family from gadsden bought there son a car.  Try if you want to say that this isn't your hangup with the whole deal but it absolutely is.  It seems like a stretch for most of you to believe they could buy their son a charger, why?
You're the one dropping the race card. Nowhere was it even hinted at in this thread that that has anything to do with the questioning of this kid's financial background. Don't project your bigotry on me.
3)  What if they can't afford to buy their son a charger?  Aside from the enormous amount of money they have now saved by Dre getting to go to college for free let's assume they still can't afford a dodge charger.....  have you ever known anyone in this country to purchase something that's outside their means?  What if, and this is purely speculation, you may have bought something in your life that you didn't have the ability to actually pay cash for and that stretched your budget more than it should have.  Man, that sounds completely far stretched.

How many people do you know, in any economic bracket, that have bought a brand new car in the last 6 months with the current economy the way it is? Quit acting like every lower-middle class family in Gadsden, Alabama is buying up DODGE CHARGERS like baseball cars.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Argo

« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2009, 04:28:13 PM »
That is not a 2009 charger.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2009, 04:30:47 PM »
And for the record, none of the earlier rumors regarding chargers and Gadsden had anything to do with Kirkpatrick.  Red charger with white stripes was Jerrell's. 
Thank you. Which makes it even more fishy.

Not one, but BOTH recruits from GADSDEN, AL recieved DODGE CHARGERS shortly after signing with the tahd. After all this controversy and as you percieve them "unfounded rumors", it comes to light that the player from GADSDEN, AL whose name was not even mentioned in the original controversy does indeed drive a DODGE CHARGER with his fuckin name and jersey number custom painted on it. Nothing fishy at all there...

I guess the REC was too focused on covering up Jerrell's Charger, to worry about Dre calling blatant attention to his.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Argo

« Reply #26 on: June 21, 2009, 04:32:41 PM »
Not true.  Only one recruit from Gadsden has a dodge charger. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #27 on: June 21, 2009, 04:34:43 PM »
Not true.  Only one recruit from Gadsden has a dodge charger. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Argo

« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2009, 04:37:00 PM »

I live in Gadsden.  I know for 100% fact that only one recruit from Gadsden drives a dodge charger.  100%. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #29 on: June 21, 2009, 04:39:32 PM »
I live in Gadsden.  I know for 100% fact that only one recruit from Gadsden drives a dodge charger.  100%. 
Why didn't you bring this up when the original Chargergate threads were emerging?

At that time you knew for a 100% fact that no recruits from Gadsden drove chargers.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Argo

« Reply #30 on: June 21, 2009, 04:43:11 PM »
Why didn't you bring this up when the original Chargergate threads were emerging?

I did.  I made challenge after challege for Prowler to post a picture of the Red charger with white stripes. 

Give me a minute and I'll try to find you some links.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Birmingham

« Reply #31 on: June 21, 2009, 04:49:44 PM »

I am specualting based on the fact that this is a quaint church in Gadsden, Alabama, not some mega-stadium church in Atlanta.

Well than don't speculate about what he can afford if you don't know how much he makes.  Is that so tough to understand?

You're the one dropping the race card. Nowhere was it even hinted at in this thread that that has anything to do with the questioning of this kid's financial background. Don't project your bigotry on me.

Just trying to figure out what motivates you to say he can't afford this car since you've already admitted that you don't know how much money his parents make. 

How many people do you know, in any economic bracket, that have bought a brand new car in the last 6 months with the current economy the way it is?

People who don't have to pay college tuition bills.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Argo

« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2009, 04:52:41 PM »
I did.  I made challenge after challege for Prowler to post a picture of the Red charger with white stripes. 

Give me a minute and I'll try to find you some links.

Here's one.

http://www.aunation.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=57132&st=30

Because I know that you can't/won't view that thread....

Quote from:  The Prowler
Whatever helps you sleep, rws....you just keep telling yourself that. What if someone were to tell you that someone did, in fact, have video evidence and that it's been turned over to the NCAA....or, Jerrell Harris has a Red Dodge Charger with white stripes, would those be things that are thrown against the wall? Or, maybe, Bobby Massie or someone close to him contacted the NCAA when the person that gave him $20K, to commit to uat, wanted it back when he decided to commit to Old Mrs.? Would that be considered thrown against the wall to see if it sticks? I know that those rumors are just that, rumors....until proven. But, if I were to say Coach midget is part of the Mafia and that they're getting money together to stop the NCAA from investigating, that would be considered throwing crap against wall to see if it sticks.

Quote from:  Argo
You get the video evidence of Jerrell Harris and a Red Dodge Charger with white stripes, and I'll get a picture of the car he actually drives around in Gadsden.

Also, that's the 3rd different version of the Massie story that I've seen posted by an AU fan. I'm sure all 3 versions are true, and we'll be getting Probation to the 7th power.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #33 on: June 21, 2009, 05:14:21 PM »
Here's one.

http://www.aunation.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=57132&st=30

Because I know that you can't/won't view that thread....

I missed the part where you said "I do, however, know that our other recruit from Gadsden, Dre Kirkpatrick, does in fact drive a Dodge Charger."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #34 on: June 21, 2009, 05:55:42 PM »
Here's something...rws, one of your own mouthbreathing brethern (He's moderater on one of your bammer boards) has stated that Jerrell has a Dodge Charger and that Dre had one, but that it was on lease and he gave it back...coincidently right around the time the Gadsden rumors started hitting the internet.  Also, the Dre Kirk Charger has been circulating for about a month now and until the 19th of June, no pictures had been seen of it.

Here's a quote from one of your own:
It wasn’t Dre Kirkpatrick that was driving the crimson Dodge Charger this year. It is Jerrell Harris that has been driving the Charger since last year.

LifelongBammer

BTW, that poster has been a police officer for over 20 years and stated that he has worked as a fraud investigator, he also lives in Gadsden.

Also, Argo, you might want to go to your own boards to see that Jerrell does have a '07 Dodge Charger, before you come to an Auburn board and open your yapper.  Here's one bammer board that talks about Jerrell's Charger http://forums.tidesports.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/3631098265/m/6961030088/p/1

Here's a Longhorn board talking about it.....but, yeah, it's all just us Auburn fans that've been talking about it, LMAO. http://forums.tidesports.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/3631098265/m/6961030088/p/1
« Last Edit: June 21, 2009, 05:56:17 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #35 on: June 21, 2009, 06:02:09 PM »
I missed the part where you said "I do, however, know that our other recruit from Gadsden, Dre Kirkpatrick, does in fact drive a Dodge Charger."
Don't worry Chizad....the bammers will just keep changing their story, eventually, they'll say that they knew about all of the other rumors and that there's nothing to them, because their faithful leader Mal Moore has spearheaded an investigation into it and found nothing...lol.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Argo

« Reply #36 on: June 21, 2009, 06:11:11 PM »

That thread was from March.  At the time, I didn't know that Dre had one.  I'm still not sure he had it then. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Argo

« Reply #37 on: June 21, 2009, 06:15:07 PM »
Also, Argo, you might want to go to your own boards to see that Jerrell does have a '07 Dodge Charger, before you come to an Auburn board and open your yapper.  Here's one bammer board that talks about Jerrell's Charger http://forums.tidesports.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/3631098265/m/6961030088/p/1

I know what I know.  I didn't read it from pay-site, and I haven't been "hearing" it.  Believe it or don't believe it. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #38 on: June 21, 2009, 09:36:38 PM »
I know what I know.  I didn't read it from pay-site, and I haven't been "hearing" it.  Believe it or don't believe it.  

Since you're from Gadsden, you know that city has been littered with recruiting scandals and other topics of gossip that go way deeper and more dangerous than Old Maude at the hair salon.

Don't act like this shit isn't fishy.  

Here's a chain of events:

1.  Rumors start over recruiting practices in Gadsden.  The rumors are that people connected to Bama are buying players.
2.  All three top recruits from Gadsden commit to Alabama.
3.  Rumors start up that Dodge Chargers were used to sway recruits Bama's way.
4.  Bama fans deny any of this happening and act like Auburn fans are crazy for making up these rumors.
5.  People claim to have documents that can prove these Dodge Chargers were once owned by a rich REC member.  These documents were sent to the NCAA and Paul Finebaum.  Finebaum admitted that some of the documents in his little package contained reports on VIN numbers of Dodge Chargers.  He did not, however, say that the evidence was damning; just that it could be if the NCAA were to investigate further.
6.  Bama fans continue to deny any of this to have ever happened.
7.  Pictures of a Dodge Charger with the words "Dre" and "Kirk" and Kirkpatrick's number "21" painted on the car make their way around the internet.
8.  Now, Argo, has decided to shed light on this Dodge Charger.  Dre's driven it all along, and from what he's heard, it was a graduation present.  
9.  Kirkpatrick's parents do not seem to have jobs that allow their children to drive such vehicles, but we're to assume that they can and are willing to pay for it.  

:taunt:  Give me a break, guys.  These "baseless rumors" are coming to fruition.  

The next step in the whacky and crazy little brother rumors is a 2nd PLOI.  I guess when that comes out, it'll just be the NCAA double checking to make sure Alabama didn't violate the rules.  Just routine inspections.  

Hasn't Bama been on probation 14 of the last 17 years?  And we're supposed to think Bama has kept the shit wiped off their ass?   :fu:
« Last Edit: June 21, 2009, 09:38:58 PM by townhallsavoy »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #39 on: June 21, 2009, 10:18:04 PM »
The NCAA can save a little time and postage by hand delivering the PLOI to Bama when they meet for the appeal of the textbook scandal.  You know, what with postage going up and all....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."