Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Dre Kirkpatrick

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: Dre Kirkpatrick
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2009, 03:32:45 PM »
Whoa whoa whoa. We're talking vacated posts, not forfeitures. To see his true post count, you would have to go to his profile, where an asterisk will be seen next to the post count that is presented. Here it will clearly indicate that a couple of his posts were in fact vacated. These posts that won't "count" are taken from the period where it was rare for him to post anyway. And we'd better not hear about it again within the next three years, or we'll tell you the same thing we're telling you this time. You're on thin ice, bud.
Yeah....Birdman, if that's your real name.  I've got audio tape of you, AUChizad, asking DKW or whoever runs that site now, what would it take for you to be able to post on there again.  Oh Yeah, y'all are shakin' that tree and y'all might not like what falls out....Mmm Hmm.  Jumbo, you'd better keep your yapper shut or else.  Wait, what's this, a "packet", I wonder what's inside it?  Let me see, oh it's posts from Jumbo, Birdman, and AUChizad all from the....AUNation site...that's interesting.  See, everyone does it.  Birmingham, you shut up...you shut your fuckin' mouf, or else a very sharp flight of stairs is in your future.....you've been warned.  ALL of you have been warned.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2009, 04:06:21 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2009, 04:02:14 PM »
I'm tired of this.  I'm jumpin' in my Charger and going home.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2009, 04:04:26 PM »
I've decided to fight fire with fire....here's what was in the "packet": When I saw these, I was like, "what?!?!"  Then, I was like, "busted!!!"  Now, I'm like, "suck on that!!!"

Quote from: The Prowler post='602995' date='Jun 12 2009, 03:07 PM'
A report has come out that Dre Kirkpatrick is not academically qualified to enroll, until, possibly, later this summer.  I've heard some bammers say that they've seen him on campus, and they felt that he was already enrolled and taking classes.  Hmmmm, very interesting.  :poke:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: Harvey Birdman post='603031' date='Jun 12 2009, 07:09 PM'
Quote from: Jumbo post='603034' date='Jun 12 2009, 07:26 PM'
I'm glad that I decided to come back over here to post.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey Birdman, me too.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: AUChizad post='603040' date='Jun 12 2009, 08:07 PM'
Well, it looks like the quote function just can't leave Jumbo alone, even on a different message board, hahaha.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2009, 04:08:53 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2009, 08:30:39 PM »
I did not have sex with that woman.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2009, 08:49:03 PM »
I've decided to fight fire with fire....here's what was in the "packet": When I saw these, I was like, "what?!?!"  Then, I was like, "busted!!!"  Now, I'm like, "suck on that!!!"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You cheatin bastards.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2009, 12:06:51 AM »
You cheatin bastards.

Those are not the droids you are looking for.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2009, 02:22:43 PM »
Kirkpatrick has passed his correspondence course and has been cleared by the NCAA Clearinghouse.

Let the grade change rumors continue! I can see it now.....Alabama had his grades changed, but only enough to where he would get close to qualifying, but not quite, so it wouldn't raise any eyebrows. Then we had somebody take his correspondence course for him. Prowler, I'm sure you can handle the spin from here.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2009, 02:35:05 PM by runswithscissors »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2009, 02:36:38 PM »
Kirkpatrick has passed his correspondence course and has been cleared by the NCAA Clearinghouse.

Let the grade change rumors continue! I can see it now.....Alabama had his grades changed, but only enough to where he would get close to qualifying, but not quite, so it wouldn't raise any eyebrows. Then we had somebody take his correspondence course for him. Prowler, I'm sure you can handle the spin from here.

Was it a Sociology course?  Because as we all know, those are the worst kind of correspondence courses.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #28 on: June 19, 2009, 02:54:11 PM »
Was it a Sociology course?  Because as we all know, those are the worst kind of correspondence courses.

I think he was on the Dante Jones plan.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #29 on: June 20, 2009, 04:54:12 AM »
It was band camp!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.