Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

What is the best Gadget you have ever purchased

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
Re: What is the best Gadget you have ever purchased
« Reply #40 on: June 08, 2009, 10:34:18 AM »
I had had the additional problem of Whitney, Jimmy, and Glenda all giving directions as well.  Christ on a cracker I needed a drink after that ride.

My sympathies.  Luckily you were able to get that drink.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #41 on: June 08, 2009, 10:37:08 AM »
My sympathies.  Luckily you were able to get that drink.

Multiples even.  Decent place but I have had better for the price.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #42 on: June 08, 2009, 10:50:14 AM »
Used one in Atlanta last week.  If you miss your turn, which happened several times, it immediately says, "Recalculating".  After about 3 missed turns and me cussing the stupid lady, she comes back with, "Listen, you stupid fuck..I'm doing the best I can.  I'm retaining water and the kids are all over me and here your dumbass is trying to navigate through 5:00 traffic in Atlanta."

I turned it off.

Oh by the way, on the way in on 85, I see this sign for "Georgia House of Beverages" in Fairburn, Exit 61.  I was curious.  I got off, turned right and went one mile.  Turned into the parking lot and was face to face with 12,000 square feet of liquid refreshment.  A bright light shone down and angels sang.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #43 on: June 08, 2009, 02:10:40 PM »
Necrophilia doesn't really work for me but thanks for the ego boost.
You are welcome - any time!!   Would this little smilie take away the sting?   :poke:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #44 on: June 09, 2009, 04:27:42 AM »
You are welcome - any time!!   Would this little smilie take away the sting?   :poke:
I had to cry on my big pilllow :blink:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #45 on: June 09, 2009, 07:24:43 AM »
I had to cry on my big pilllow :blink:

Well I'm not surprised with a melon as big as sputnik.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #46 on: June 09, 2009, 12:16:14 PM »
Well I'm not surprised with a melon as big as sputnik.
Well, that's a huge noggin. That's a virtual planetoid. ...HEAD...MOVE!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #47 on: June 09, 2009, 12:54:51 PM »
Well, that's a huge noggin. That's a virtual planetoid. ...HEAD...MOVE!

We've got a piper down.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #48 on: June 09, 2009, 01:37:51 PM »
Well, it's a well known fact, Sonny Jim, that there's a secret society of the five wealthiest people in the world, known as The Pentavirate, who run everything in the world, including the newspapers, and meet tri-annually at a secret country mansion in Colorado, known as The Meadows.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #49 on: June 09, 2009, 01:41:19 PM »
Well, it's a well known fact, Sonny Jim, that there's a secret society of the five wealthiest people in the world, known as The Pentavirate, who run everything in the world, including the newspapers, and meet tri-annually at a secret country mansion in Colorado, known as The Meadows.

The Queen, the Vatican, the Gettys, the Rothschilds, and Colonel Sanders before he went tets-up. Oh, I hated the Colonel with is wee beady eyes! And that smug look on his face, "Oh, you're gonna buy my chicken! Ohhhhh!"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #50 on: June 09, 2009, 01:49:55 PM »

The Queen, the Vatican, the Gettys, the Rothschilds, and Colonel Sanders before he went tets-up. Oh, I hated the Colonel with is wee beady eyes! And that smug look on his face, "Oh, you're gonna buy my chicken! Ohhhhh!"

Why do you hate the Colonel Sani?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #51 on: June 09, 2009, 01:57:15 PM »
Why do you hate the Colonel Sani?

Because he puts an addictive chemical in his chicken that makes ya crave it fortnightly, smartarse!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #52 on: June 09, 2009, 03:17:08 PM »
This:

Signed,

Jumbo
friendly
funny
dislike