Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Alabama - 2 Tiger Prowl - 0

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: Alabama - 2 Tiger Prowl - 0
« Reply #40 on: June 05, 2009, 08:38:20 PM »
I'm only going by the updated rivals and scouts list.  I wasn't trying to be a jerk.  What article is that quote from?
Shane Youngblood's article about y'alls camp this weekend on Rivals.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Birmingham

« Reply #41 on: June 05, 2009, 09:04:43 PM »
Shane Youngblood's article about y'alls camp this weekend on Rivals.

You've never thought what he said was worth a damn before, why now?   :poke:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #42 on: June 05, 2009, 09:20:52 PM »
I figured since he covers the taghd recruiting, that he would know about who has an offer and who doesn't, even though he's been wrong on a lot of prospects, as to where they'll be going....but, so has everyone that covers recruiting, that's why I find it so funny how some of you bammers claim that Bryan Matthews doesn't know anything, when he's been wrong on recruits, just about the same as Shane has.  I've said, since I saw Shon's first film, that he's going to be a good one and one that Auburn's going to have to fight to keep on board.  We shall see, because I'm sure that Coach midget will roll out the 4-wheelers on him and Damian Robinson (LSU lean).

BTW, WR Solomon Patton (slight UF lean with SPuat at a close 2nd....Auburn isn't recruiting him anymore).
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Birmingham

« Reply #43 on: June 05, 2009, 10:47:06 PM »
I'm sure you're right on this, prowler.  Unlike my brethren, I fully expect there to be Auburn commits who also hold offers from Alabama.  If this wasn't the case, they couldn't choose to go to Alabama when they decommit from Auburn.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #44 on: June 06, 2009, 02:18:08 AM »
I'm sure you're right on this, prowler.  Unlike my brethren, I fully expect there to be Auburn commits who also hold offers from Alabama.  If this wasn't the case, they couldn't choose to go to Alabama when they decommit from Auburn.
And like wise, when the NCAA hands down y'alls penalties it'll look like rats jumping off a sinking ship in that cesspool out in East Mississippi.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Birmingham

« Reply #45 on: June 06, 2009, 09:11:47 AM »
And like wise, when the NCAA hands down y'alls penalties it'll look like rats jumping off a sinking ship in that cesspool out in East Mississippi.

Obviously I'm just breaking your balls.  However, it's nice when you respond in what you hope could happen instead of being given the luxury that I have, which is looking at the last 3 years and pointing out what HAS happened.  Nobody has decommited from Nick Saban.  Any mention of it happening in the future, while probable eventually, is just being hopeful.

(by the way, I've gone ahead and conceded that someone's going to fake quote the first part of this post into "Obviously I just want to blow your balls.... etc.")
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #46 on: June 06, 2009, 12:46:46 PM »
DB Gerald West......BOOOM!!!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #47 on: June 06, 2009, 03:16:37 PM »
"No one has decommited from Nick Saban"

Hahahahahahaha...it's not even Alabama, it's Nick Saban. I don't ever think I will worship a coach like Alabama fans do...it amazes me...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Birmingham

« Reply #48 on: June 06, 2009, 04:24:58 PM »
DB Gerald West......BOOOM!!!!!

He's a criminal who was not wanted by Alabama in the first place.  He has bad grades and he won't qualify.  He hangs out with the wrong crowd.  He will go to juco, I hate him, I verbally say I hope he doesn't get hurt but on the inside I want him to.  He didn't want to be in our deep depth chart which means he's a pussy.  If Saban really wanted him he would have got him.  He's scared of competition and that's why he's going to somewhere else.  Miss must of lied to him like they always does and promised him the moon.  He's a thug and didn't fit in with us because we have class.  He was probably promised any position he wanted on the field only to find out he should have never believed that lying snake of a coach.  His youtube video doesn't impress me or my friends, I only want players who want to play for our school.  There's still time for Saban to get him back.  If he wants to go to Alabama in the end than he's a great person and none of this is true.  He drives a wagon to school, tell me something's not screwed up.  He has an ugly girlfriend, he does drugs and he sucks as a person.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #49 on: June 07, 2009, 01:34:26 PM »

He's a criminal who was not wanted by Alabama in the first place.  He has bad grades and he won't qualify.  He hangs out with the wrong crowd.  He will go to juco, I hate him, I verbally say I hope he doesn't get hurt but on the inside I want him to.  He didn't want to be in our deep depth chart which means he's a pussy.  If Saban really wanted him he would have got him.  He's scared of competition and that's why he's going to somewhere else.  Miss must of lied to him like they always does and promised him the moon.  He's a thug and didn't fit in with us because we have class.  He was probably promised any position he wanted on the field only to find out he should have never believed that lying snake of a coach.  His youtube video doesn't impress me or my friends, I only want players who want to play for our school.  There's still time for Saban to get him back.  If he wants to go to Alabama in the end than he's a great person and none of this is true.  He drives a wagon to school, tell me something's not screwed up.  He has an ugly girlfriend, he does drugs and he sucks as a person.

:thumbsup:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Roll Tide Bitch!

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #50 on: June 07, 2009, 01:42:38 PM »
WR Keiwone Malone....BOOM!!!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Argo

« Reply #51 on: June 07, 2009, 03:51:16 PM »
WR Keiwone Malone....BOOM!!!!!

What about him?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #52 on: June 07, 2009, 05:35:28 PM »
Malone said that Ole Miss and SPuat are "tit for tat" and that Miami is a close third.  This comes after a Scout reporter asked him about his SPuat commitment, while he was at the Ole Miss Camp.  Now, he hasn't de-commited, but the possibility of that happening will increase, once Miami offers.  Also, watch out for Kansas.

http://recruiting.scout.com/2/870385.html
« Last Edit: June 07, 2009, 05:41:03 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Birmingham

« Reply #53 on: June 07, 2009, 06:15:17 PM »
Malone said that Ole Miss and SPuat are "tit for tat" and that Miami is a close third.  This comes after a Scout reporter asked him about his SPuat commitment, while he was at the Ole Miss Camp. Now, he hasn't de-commited, but the possibility of that happening will increase, once Miami offers.  Also, watch out for Kansas.

Your "BOOOM" effect just hit the shitter.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #54 on: June 07, 2009, 06:26:44 PM »
Your "BOOOM" effect just hit the shitter.
It'll go BOOM, once he de-commits.  Think of it as a warning shot, lol.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #55 on: June 07, 2009, 06:55:27 PM »

Don't forget, Birmingham, Prowler knows how young people think... Otherwise how could he convince them to get into his van?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Roll Tide Bitch!

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #56 on: June 07, 2009, 07:25:54 PM »

Don't forget, Birmingham, Prowler knows how young people think... Otherwise how could he convince them to get into his van?
Yes, Little Debbie and Weed seems to always do the trick.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Argo

« Reply #57 on: June 07, 2009, 07:59:55 PM »

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions