Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Ok, Who is going to the Bowl Game

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
Ok, Who is going to the Bowl Game
« on: December 27, 2007, 12:20:53 PM »
and when do we start drinking.  I am ready to head out right now.  When are we leaving Chad, What bars are we going to?  I heard about some party in the Hilton that night after the game.  Its like $75 a pop, but unlimited food/alcohol all night.  Plus, there will be women.  Whats the deal with tailgating howard?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

JohnDeere

• Pledge
Re: Ok, Who is going to the Bowl Game
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2007, 12:38:10 PM »
I'll be in the area.....don't know if I want to introduce my wife to my 'internet message board nerds friends.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2007, 12:46:49 PM »
Don't be scared, most of us are decently normal.  Minus Howard.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Ogre

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2007, 12:49:11 PM »
Don't be scared, most of us are decently normal.  Minus Howard.

Don't introduce her to Howard unless you want her to be called a whore.  Also make sure she's not offended by scat stories that originate in Seoul, Korea.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2007, 01:49:26 PM »
Ah, Seoul!

That is the source of many scat stories - the "ah, Seoul".....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2007, 12:46:50 PM »
Don't introduce her to Howard unless you want her to be called a whore.  Also make sure she's not offended by scat stories that originate in Seoul, Korea.

HEY!  It's "dirty fucking whores".  Get it right.  I am not sure what the deal will be with tailgating so to speak.  Cold front is moving in so it might too cold to brave outside.  We'll figure something out.  Chad's life partner has my number so we will figure something out Monday morning.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2007, 02:39:09 PM »
I'll be in the area.....don't know if I want to introduce my wife to my 'internet message board nerds friends.
Most of us have embarrassingly proposed this to our significant others, and after initial ragging, once they actually meet everybody they realize they're cool and the ragging is dramatically reduced from that point forward.
and when do we start drinking.  I am ready to head out right now.  When are we leaving Chad, What bars are we going to?  I heard about some party in the Hilton that night after the game.  Its like $75 a pop, but unlimited food/alcohol all night.  Plus, there will be women.  Whats the deal with tailgating howard?
I'm down for the hotel party, but is it in walking distance from the Georgia Dome/Sheraton?
And good luck convincing captain cheapo Sharkey to spend $75 to get in somewhere. I fully realize that you'll spend way more than that on food, drinks & cover in downtown ATL on New Years Eve, so if that's the plan, I'm in.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2007, 02:39:57 PM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2007, 09:34:35 PM »

Dont worry man, great bunch of guys on here.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Razorhawk

« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2007, 04:19:05 PM »
Best of Luck in tonight's game.  Keep the SEC rolling.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2008, 04:55:22 AM »
Best of Luck in tonight's game.  Keep the SEC rolling.
It's rolling baby, it's rolling!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.