Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

It's sad....

Nick Saban

It's sad....
« on: June 01, 2009, 01:51:26 PM »
But I'm not really a Bama fan.  I'm an Auburn fan that created this username, as well as #2Bammer, along with a few more to make fun of Bama fans.  I would like to apologize to the Tigersx members for tricking you into thinking that I was really a Bama fan.  I would also like to apologize to the true Bama fans on this site that really are logical people.  I'm sorry for trying to make you look lame, when I'm really the lame one. 

I hope we can still be friends.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: It's sad....
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2009, 01:53:54 PM »
You're still lame.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Argo

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2009, 01:54:54 PM »
You're still lame.

Yes, he is lame.  And apparently a true dumbass.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

number1bammer

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2009, 01:55:36 PM »
WTF!!!! I am callling  :bs: on this one. The real GREAT ONE would never say such shit!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2009, 01:56:09 PM »
But I'm not really a Bama fan.  I'm an Auburn fan that created this username, as well as #2Bammer, along with a few more to make fun of Bama fans.  I would like to apologize to the Tigersx members for tricking you into thinking that I was really a Bama fan.  I would also like to apologize to the true Bama fans on this site that really are logical people.  I'm sorry for trying to make you look lame, when I'm really the lame one.  

I hope we can still be friends.

Liar.

Just a tip.  If one is to tell lies it is best to make it ones that cannot be checked out.  

It's a bammer.

IP addreses are a muthafucka.

Carry on.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2009, 01:57:18 PM by Saniflush »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Peter North

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2009, 01:57:59 PM »
The Great One......... is that you?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2009, 02:02:45 PM »
The Great One......... is that you?
^^^And here's another gnat trapping, mouthbreather.^^^
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

#2Bammer

« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2009, 02:05:45 PM »
Liar.

Just a tip.  If one is to tell lies it is best to make it ones that cannot be checked out.  

It's a bammer.

IP addreses are a muthafucka.

Carry on.

Ah yes.  The recent IP address will come back to a me, because I just hacked into both Nick Saban and #2Bammer in the last 30 minutes.  I can't believe it was the same password for both accounts.  I tried number1bammer as well, but the password wasn't the same.  

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Peter North

« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2009, 02:06:32 PM »
^^^And here's another gnat trapping, mouthbreather.^^^

Easy douchebag, if you keep that up I'll take my videos away from your mom!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2009, 02:08:54 PM »
Ah yes.  The recent IP address will come back to a me, because I just hacked into both Nick Saban and #2Bammer in the last 30 minutes.  I can't believe it was the same password for both accounts.  I tried number1bammer as well, but the password wasn't the same.  

Well if that is the case I better just block the entire IP address since we need to protect the innocent and all?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Peter North

« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2009, 02:11:13 PM »

Well if that is the case I better just block the entire IP address since we need to protect the innocent and all?

Yes do so!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Argo

« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2009, 02:13:36 PM »

Come on now.  Surely you guys have a better sense of humor than that. 

Seriously though, I'll change the passwords back to the original passwords so whomever can continue to have their fun. 

I just took a stab in the dark figuring that both were the same person, who probably wasn't a bama fan.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2009, 02:18:55 PM »
 Easy douchebag, if you keep that up I'll take my videos away from your mom!
^^^And the Fuckin' gnat trap opens again^^^
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2009, 02:29:45 PM »
Come on now.  Surely you guys have a better sense of humor than that. 

Seriously though, I'll change the passwords back to the original passwords so whomever can continue to have their fun. 

I just took a stab in the dark figuring that both were the same person, who probably wasn't a bama fan.

That was me having a sense of humor.  I just called you on it.  I didn't actually ban the IP.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Argo

« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2009, 02:32:55 PM »
That was me having a sense of humor.  I just called you on it.  I didn't actually ban the IP.

I figured you didn't being that I can still post.  Plus, you would have likely nuked one of your Auburn buddies.  

Seriously though,to whom it concerns, I would change those passwords.  VERY easy to guess.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2009, 02:33:45 PM »
I figured you didn't being that I can still post.  Plus, you would have likely nuked one of your Auburn buddies.  

Seriously though,to whom it concerns, I would change those passwords.  VERY easy to guess.  

Ok bammer
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2009, 02:40:14 PM »
Just out of curiosity...was it sabanscocksucksbest?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.