Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Its Coming

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: Its Coming
« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2009, 11:12:29 PM »
Are these from the starters of the Red Dog Operation? Or just  from your bunker boyfriends?
Nope...not the bunker.  I agree with what Harvey Birdman wrote.  No one knows exactly what the NCAA will do, everyone will speculate and some will be right, but that doesn't mean that they actually knew what would happen and this is for the textbookgate.

Gadsden and PLOI #2 is whole other can of worms.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2009, 07:34:42 AM »

Imaginary worms.  Proven fact that people who like ketchup-dipped lizards will also enjoy the taste of imaginary worms.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2009, 12:46:44 PM »
I'll stick with my guess of 2 years probation and 3-4 scholarships over that two years for football. Some other sports may get worse since they were more involved in it though.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2009, 12:52:45 PM »
Hell, I'm still waiting on all of the specific information that I asked to be provided in other threads to appear since you knew so much, but you refuse to answer. You always come up with nine miles of bullshit and very vague information that you've "heard" and then defend, but when your feet are held to the fire and you are asked repeatedly fo specific logical questions that anybody that was so connected would know, you dance around it and try to divert/deflect your way out of it.

Who got Chargers? Whats the name of the auction place you say they came from? In the thread about the dealerships getting raided you were giddy that this was in connection with "ChargerGate" and that the owner is a big Alabama supporter/booster. I have been asking for weeks for the specific links and you avoid it every time. You finally backed off that he had nothing to do with the Chargers, that they were acquired through auction houses. So, who is facilitating them getting the cars and whats the name of the auction house? Who received Chargers? You know so much, so please enlighten us.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2009, 01:14:49 PM by runswithscissors »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

boartitz

« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2009, 01:08:27 PM »
:whip:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions