Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Tomorrow Is Gene Chizik Day

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: Tomorrow Is Gene Chizik Day
« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2009, 08:17:48 PM »
I've never claimed to be a great football guru, I only brought up my Al Bundy career days when it was stated that I do not know football. I ave based my assertions on my personnal knowledge of the people not the game.
So in lieu of you being able to accept me as what I am go ahead and attack me, call me names. The toe shall soon hit the ball and then your going to begin lining up behind me.
After the final whistle blows at the end of this upcoming football season, you'll be the one that'll be laughed off this board.  Then you'll probably come back with a different screen name, but after your first post, everyone will know that it's you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Greaseyweasel

• Love Auburn, Hate chizik. 'nuff said.
« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2009, 10:45:38 PM »
Nope because I have no problem with being wrong. I'll still be here as will you. Of course you will be changing your views and wondering how anyone could ever think that you were anymore than a wait and see fan.
But its obvious your not a very trustable person so no one will give you any grief about it.
They will just continue to feel sorry for you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You've got to learn to stand for something

or you'll fall for anything.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2009, 11:23:01 PM »
Nope because I have no problem with being wrong. I'll still be here as will you. Of course you will be changing your views and wondering how anyone could ever think that you were anymore than a wait and see fan.
But its obvious your not a very trustable person so no one will give you any grief about it.
They will just continue to feel sorry for you.
What the fuck are you talking about?  You fuckin' retard.  Are you going to answer my question, what are you going to if Coach Chizik is actually successful at Auburn?  What excusses are you going to come up with, if it happens?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2009, 12:36:06 PM »
After the final whistle blows at the end of this upcoming football season, you'll be the one that'll be laughed off this board. 

Neither one of you fuckers knows what is going to happen this season. So speculating on the outcome of whether Chizik will be a good coach during the season this year is laughable...from both fucking perspectives...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #24 on: May 24, 2009, 12:49:16 PM »
Neither one of you fuckers knows what is going to happen this season. So speculating on the outcome of whether Chizik will be a good coach during the season this year is laughable...from both fucking perspectives...
Yeah I know, right?  Geez greaseybammer....grow up!!! (9-4)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #25 on: May 26, 2009, 02:19:47 AM »
Yeah I know, right?  Geez greaseybammer....grow up!!! (9-4)

Another word Prowler must learn:  "both" 

*sigh*

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #26 on: May 26, 2009, 03:27:19 AM »
Another word Prowler must learn:  "both" 

*sigh*

Another word kaos must learn: "Sarcasm"

*sigh*
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #27 on: May 26, 2009, 06:16:08 AM »
Another word kaos must learn: "Sarcasm"

*sigh*

Lost your mind.  I bathe in sarcasm. I eat sarcasm for breakfast.  When I shit, I shit sarcasm. 

You missing the point? Ain't sarcasm.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #28 on: May 26, 2009, 11:25:24 AM »
Lost your mind.  I bathe in sarcasm. I eat sarcasm for breakfast.  When I shit, I shit sarcasm. 

You really need to seek some "help", a nice sit down on a comfortable couch would probably do wonders for you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #29 on: May 26, 2009, 11:30:13 AM »

I always wondered...is sarcasm brown when it comes back out?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #30 on: May 26, 2009, 11:36:11 AM »
I always wondered...is sarcasm brown when it comes back out?

Can you see the corn?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."