Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

While you girls....

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
While you girls....
« on: May 22, 2009, 09:59:08 AM »
Are being girly, I just cracked my first beer on the beach.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: While you girls....
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2009, 10:04:34 AM »
Your parents must be so proud.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2009, 10:45:33 AM »
Your parents must be so proud.

I am :thumbsup: :booz:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2009, 11:19:27 AM »
Are being girly, I just cracked my first beer on the beach.

What beach?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Thrilla

• I have a touch of the consumption
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2009, 11:55:48 AM »
What beach?

I can field this one...

GOLDEN GATE BRIDGE BEACH

SAN FRANCISCO

Also known as Nasty Boy Beach  :thumbsup:, this hidden treasure sits in a cove on the north side of town with commanding views of the Golden Gate Bridge. Getting there is half the fun -- you'll have to scramble down crumbling, unmaintained trails from the higher Land's End trail above. Still, on hot summer days a couple of hundred people might make the trek. Nearby Land's End beach, near the Cliff House, also attracts a largely gay crowd for nude sunbathing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2009, 12:04:25 PM »
Bud Light taste's nice here in Perdido Key!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2009, 07:23:18 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2009, 08:08:44 PM »
     Well Hollywood Beach has been a rainy bitch the last week or so.  I hope you're having better weather in the panhandle.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2009, 12:05:45 AM »
I'm in Dothan, AL...75 miles north of PCB and it's rained here like a mutha fucka all night long so I don't imagine it's all too good in the Panhandle.

But....drinking helps.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Thrilla

• I have a touch of the consumption
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2009, 10:31:35 AM »
I'm in Dothan, AL...75 miles north of PCB and it's rained here like a mutha fucka all night long so I don't imagine it's all too good in the Panhandle.

But....drinking helps.

I'm gonna go ahead and ask the weather gods to get it out of their system this weekend so it's all clear for me next weekend.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2009, 07:42:09 AM »
The weather was much like Thrilla's heterosexuality....Questionable at best.  All that being said it was a solid long weekend.  Wes and his squaw showed up Saturday afternoon and heavier drinking ensued.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2009, 02:30:33 PM »
The weather was much like Thrilla's heterosexuality....Questionable at best.  All that being said it was a solid long weekend.  Wes and his squaw showed up Saturday afternoon and heavier drinking ensued.   

You were obviously drinking heavily...it was Sunday. 

It should be known to the public at large that Uncle Sani is a gracious host and has a great beach condo that you should all be pestering him to allow you to visit.

It should also be known that the UGA fans that posted up next to us on the beach were most definitely gay.  They played gay seashell games and engaged in metrosexual shaving practices.

One last note for the general populace: teenage girls that drink on the beach usually end up puking...sometimes right in front of you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2009, 02:42:37 PM »
You were obviously drinking heavily...it was Sunday. 

It should be known to the public at large that Uncle Sani is a gracious host and has a great beach condo that you should all be pestering him to allow you to visit.

It should also be known that the UGA fans that posted up next to us on the beach were most definitely gay.  They played gay seashell games and engaged in metrosexual shaving practices.

One last note for the general populace: teenage girls that drink on the beach usually end up puking...sometimes right in front of you.

WOW....

Let see.

Screwed up the day.
The UGA guys were fags.
That chick was smashed and was leaving hotdog all over the railing.

I was smashed. I forgot about all that shit.  I don't remember a sleeper hold and waking up with a sore anus so I got that going for me.  I vaguely remember that nobody took swigs out of the tequila bottle with me as well.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2009, 02:51:12 PM »
  I vaguely remember that nobody took swigs out of the tequila bottle with me as well.

Jim Rome just gave you the manual buzzer.

I drank that shit after we got off the beach and were listening to the radio waiting on the wimmens to get done showering/pillow fighting.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2009, 03:04:56 PM »
Jim Rome just gave you the manual buzzer.

I drank that shit after we got off the beach and were listening to the radio waiting on the wimmens to get done showering/pillow fighting.

Damn.  Don't remember that either.

Fat, drunk, and stupid is a decent way to go through life.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2009, 03:24:55 PM »
Damn.  Don't remember that either.

Fat, drunk, and stupid is a decent way to go through life.

It's fun at least.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions