No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thrilla

• I have a touch of the consumption
Re: This is how the new guy rolls
« Reply #81 on: May 21, 2009, 11:07:07 AM »
Ya'll ain't got shit on my '99 Nissan Altima.  I inherited this little jewel from my wife after she got a company car.  She drove the Altima in college, and this motherfucker has more dents then the face of freshman at SPuat.

The pussy magnet referenced above?  Yes...I drive the opposite.  But I don't know what a car payment is.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #82 on: May 21, 2009, 11:12:59 AM »
But I don't know what a car payment is.

...more money for booze and hookers.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Thrilla

• I have a touch of the consumption
« Reply #83 on: May 21, 2009, 11:14:15 AM »
...more money for booze and hookers.

...and childcare.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #84 on: May 21, 2009, 11:37:04 AM »
Ya'll ain't got shit on my '99 Nissan Altima.  I inherited this little jewel from my wife after she got a company car.  She drove the Altima in college, and this motherfucker has more dents then the face of freshman at SPuat.

The pussy magnet referenced above?  Yes...I drive the opposite.  But I don't know what a car payment is.

I have one of those as well, to go along with my Frontier and my wife's CRV.  KICK ASS!  That's all I have to say about my vehicles.

Kaos:  Funny thing about that Frontier, my neighbor has one of the new Toyota 4-door Tundra (loaded) and he is always giving me hell about my "little truck".  When I am able to pull up in with my new Xpress H51 (17ft bass boat, nothing fancy) and he is still pulling his 16ft, 10 year old tracker he won't say shit.  He wants a new boat, but he has to work tons of OT to pay for it.  That $16K difference in price for the "bigger, badder" truck wasn't all that good of a deal after all.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #85 on: May 21, 2009, 02:35:20 PM »
I drive a 03' Civic that bitch will haul ass! It has 127 horsepower and I weight 300+ pounds so you can imagine thats a speed combo!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #86 on: May 21, 2009, 02:41:41 PM »
Fuck all of you yuppie bastards.  There's nothing wrong with liking the old American muscle cars.  Just because it's a Ford means it doesn't run fast?  Why don't you rich jackasses go fuck yourselves.  You're too good to drive American, so the poor bastards that made their livings in Detroit are now in the food stamp line.  (Yes I know the Unions fucked up more, than the population that likes foreign cars.)

By the way, I own an extended cab Z71, Dodge Durango, and a VW Passat.

dallaswareagle, the only thing that looks bad on that pic of the 10 model is the wheels.  I could live with the rest.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #87 on: May 21, 2009, 02:45:25 PM »
You're too good to drive American, so the poor bastards that made their livings in Detroit are now in the food stamp line.  (Yes I know the Unions fucked up more, than the population that likes foreign cars.)

Their products are inferior.  There is plenty of blame to go around, but none of it should fall on the consumers' shoulders.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #88 on: May 21, 2009, 02:46:32 PM »
Their products are inferior.  There is plenty of blame to go around, but none of it should fall on the consumers' shoulders.

I had to find someway to take a jab at you fuckers.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #89 on: May 21, 2009, 02:52:00 PM »
Fuck all of you yuppie bastards.  There's nothing wrong with liking the old American muscle cars.  Just because it's a Ford means it doesn't run fast?  Why don't you rich jackasses go fuck yourselves.  You're too good to drive American, so the poor bastards that made their livings in Detroit are now in the food stamp line.  (Yes I know the Unions fucked up more, than the population that likes foreign cars.)

By the way, I own an extended cab Z71, Dodge Durango, and a VW Passat.

dallaswareagle, the only thing that looks bad on that pic of the 10 model is the wheels.  I could live with the rest.

:thumbsup: I also Drive this:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #90 on: May 21, 2009, 03:27:22 PM »
I would not trade my midnight blue 2007 Volvo XC90 with a V8 for anything... seriously.

Suck on that, bitches.  And no, that is not my car - stock photo. 
« Last Edit: May 21, 2009, 03:29:02 PM by Tiger Wench »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #91 on: May 21, 2009, 07:21:42 PM »
I DRIVE A DODGE STRATUS!!
I AM VERY IMPORTANT!!

(really I drive a '94 Jeep Wrangler with a bimini top and no doors.  Sucks when it rains, or when it's hot.)
« Last Edit: May 21, 2009, 07:24:00 PM by Hogwally »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions