Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

What history tells us...

JR4AU

Re: What history tells us...
« Reply #80 on: May 22, 2009, 10:57:39 AM »
No dumb fuck. Personnal issues with Pat "Quit right before NCAA probation caused by his paying players"Dye +Wants chizik the fuck gone before he causes Auburn to fail = A Hard core Auburn graduate who does not look forward to calling your stupid asses out for supporting the downfall of Auburn football when chizik is kicked to the curb and the rebuilding begins.
Nope sounds like a hard core Auburn supporter to me.

IF you are an Auburn fan, and I have my doubts, you just fall in to the catagory of "Every team has it's share of just plain dumb fuck idiot fans." 

:fu:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #81 on: May 22, 2009, 12:41:00 PM »
I think Dye violated Greasy's special place with his Hall Of Fame Coaching dick.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #82 on: May 22, 2009, 02:03:48 PM »
I think Dye violated Greasy's special place with his Hall Of Fame Coaching dick.
:rofl: :rofl:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

JR4AU

« Reply #83 on: May 22, 2009, 02:48:16 PM »

Or maybe Greasey's wife screams out "Oh Pat!" at inappropriate times. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Greaseyweasel

• Love Auburn, Hate chizik. 'nuff said.
« Reply #84 on: May 22, 2009, 05:11:44 PM »
I thought you didn't like Dye for trespassing on your granddaddy's farm or some shit?
Nope my Grandad told him to get his ass off our property after he quit in an attempt to not be held accountable for the Eric Ramsey situation.
Up till that point he was a most welcomed guest with pretty much the run of the place.
After he showed his true colors he was not welcome anymore.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You've got to learn to stand for something

or you'll fall for anything.

Greaseyweasel

« Reply #85 on: May 22, 2009, 05:12:25 PM »
IF you are an Auburn fan, and I have my doubts, you just fall in to the catagory of "Every team has it's share of just plain dumb fuck idiot fans." 

:fu:

I'm not a member of your sub group. But thanks for the invite.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Greaseyweasel

« Reply #86 on: May 22, 2009, 05:22:55 PM »
greasey bammer, what are you going to do if Coach Chizik doesn't fail at Auburn, like (9-4) or better?

Turder, I have no doubt that he will fail. And it will be a very very miserable failure when he does. Go pull his record and see what teams he lost to in his previous tenure as a head coach.
With the 85 scholly limitation all schools (especially in the SEC) have got good and even great players now.
The wild card in the deck is the coaching. Not every team can have an SEC caliber coach.
5-19 (4-19 against non division II opponents) is not the kind of coach that can compete. Sure he had shittier players at ISU but again look at the schools he lost too...............................They had shitty non-SEC caliber players too. He was out classed, out coached and about to be run out of town before Auburn awarded his ineptitude with a 211% raise in pay. Now I know you are saying "He had great years as a defensive coordinator at Auburn and Texas before he went to ISU".  Let me ask you a question: Did he vastly improve or even minorly improve the defense at either school from what it was before he got there? Did their defenses drop off after he left? No they wern't and no they didn't. He landed in gravy jobs both times and rode the coat tails of some fine coaches.
Now you tell me what in anything that he has done at Auburn or said that has not came straight from the coaches cliche' handbook convinces you that he is capable of being a success in the hardest division in the hardest conference in modern football?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #87 on: May 22, 2009, 05:26:41 PM »
Nope my Grandad told him to get his ass off our property after he quit in an attempt to not be held accountable for the Eric Ramsey situation.
Up till that point he was a most welcomed guest with pretty much the run of the place.
After he showed his true colors he was not welcome anymore.

I doubt you've ever met Pat Dye.  And your recollection of history is, as most of your post are, amazingly fucked up!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #88 on: May 22, 2009, 05:35:28 PM »
Sure he had shittier players at ISU but again look at the schools he lost too...............................They had shitty non-SEC caliber players too. He was out classed, out coached and about to be run out of town before Auburn awarded his ineptitude with a 211% raise in pay.

Regardless of what you think of GW's mode of attack, this is a very valid point.  It's not like ISU lost only to teams with vastly superior talent.  

Iowa State should have had equal or better talent than the following teams that cleaned Chizik's clock:

Kent Motherfucking State
Northern Bleeding Iowa
To-fucking-ledo
UNL-tothe-V
Baylor
Shitty Colorado

The problem at ISU is that in two years Chizik's coaching ability, his "blueprint", his ability to inspire, his gameday strategy, his motivation or his "relentless intensity" did not lead that team to but one win that wasn't directly due to having better players (Iowa).  

The five teams he beat?  

South Dakota fucking State
Kent motherfucking State
Kansas State
Colorado
Iowa

In two years he didn't win a single fucking road game.  Not ONE.  And he had Baylor, UNLV and Toledo as chances.  In most road games, ISU was slaughtered.  

35-17 to Nebraska
42-17 at TTech
42-28 at Missouri
45-7 at Kansas
38-10 at fucking Baylor
35-7 at Nebraska
59-17 at OU
52-20 at Mizzou

And he's going to go to LSU, Georgia, Tennessee and places like that now?  

The fucking Iowa State team wasn't even competitive.  He didn't have to win ten games a year or anything, but Jesus on a moped, couldn't he at least have them in the game?  

Dammit, I'm getting worked up again.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Greaseyweasel

« Reply #89 on: May 22, 2009, 05:42:10 PM »
Kaos it is better that you don't bother trying to show the moron brigade the foolishness and basically how just follow the leader they are. By mid October they will on here wondering who hired him and who in the hell ever backed him.
They aren't rue Tigers, they were not there during the late 60's and seventies when things were bad. They have been brought on in the good times and they think anyone can do it, any coach can make it happen. They have not seen what I and I am beginning to think you have seen.
They can't believe it so they refuse to.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #90 on: May 22, 2009, 08:04:17 PM »
Hey greaseybammer, are ya gonna answer my question?  What are you going to do if Coach Chizik doesn't fail at Auburn?  Are you going to still come here with a new line, borrowed from your mouth breathing brethren..."wait 'til next year".

Here's something that you (greaseybammer), Kaos & a few others have apparently failed to realize is that Auburn has more money to hire better coaches than what he had at ISU, Auburn has better facilities to attract better players than what he had at ISU, Auburn has better players on roster than what he had at ISU & Auburn has some Top Shelf coaches right now at Auburn.  Does that mean that Coach Chizik will be successful at Auburn, nope.  What it means is that he has a better chance of being successful here than he'd have at a lot of other place, especially ISU.  So, before you automatically write him off, I'd suggest you sit down, shut up, and just see if he can do what he was hired to do and that's bring Auburn back to where it once was, not too long ago.  Because greaseybammer, when you come on here and do your best to try and blast everything that Coach Chizik has done, so far at Auburn, it just makes you look retarded, especially when you base everything off of what you and your bammer buddies think, instead of the facts.

And to point something out to you greaseybammer, Texas' defense stats did drop off after Coach Chizik and this was with TWO coaches coaching the Defense.  Also after CGC's first year at ISU, Texas tried to hire him back as the DC/Assistant HC.  And, I'm pretty sure Auburn's defensive stats dropped off too from the '04 defense to the '05.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Greaseyweasel

« Reply #91 on: May 22, 2009, 10:47:53 PM »
Then why didn't we hire a better coach than what they had at ISU? Your logic (or lack thereof) confuses anyone who bothers to read any of your own well thought out postings.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #92 on: May 23, 2009, 09:21:29 AM »
Hey greaseybammer, are ya gonna answer my question?  What are you going to do if Coach Chizik doesn't fail at Auburn?  Are you going to still come here with a new line, borrowed from your mouth breathing brethren..."wait 'til next year".

Here's something that you (greaseybammer), Kaos & a few others have apparently failed to realize is that Auburn has more money to hire better coaches than what he had at ISU, Auburn has better facilities to attract better players than what he had at ISU, Auburn has better players on roster than what he had at ISU & Auburn has some Top Shelf coaches right now at Auburn.  Does that mean that Coach Chizik will be successful at Auburn, nope.  What it means is that he has a better chance of being successful here than he'd have at a lot of other place, especially ISU.  So, before you automatically write him off, I'd suggest you sit down, shut up, and just see if he can do what he was hired to do and that's bring Auburn back to where it once was, not too long ago.  Because greaseybammer, when you come on here and do your best to try and blast everything that Coach Chizik has done, so far at Auburn, it just makes you look retarded, especially when you base everything off of what you and your bammer buddies think, instead of the facts.

And to point something out to you greaseybammer, Texas' defense stats did drop off after Coach Chizik and this was with TWO coaches coaching the Defense.  Also after CGC's first year at ISU, Texas tried to hire him back as the DC/Assistant HC.  And, I'm pretty sure Auburn's defensive stats dropped off too from the '04 defense to the '05.

Every bit of this is horse shit Prowler. 

You have to look at one simple thing that negates every thing you said.  At Iowa State Chizik did not coach the team to one single victory. Only in one case was his coaching ability able to overcome a supposed disparity in talent and that was his first-season win over Iowa.  In cases where talent was equal, he got fed his ass like a big ham sandwich.  In cases where his team should have had superior talent?  Ham fucking sandiwch again. 

What Auburn can give him in terms of facilites or players is utterly irrelevant when he can't do shit with them. 

He has no better chance at Auburn than he did at ISU because at ISU he was unable to wring anyting out of the talent he had, even against teams that should have been vastly overmatched. 

When you suck his cock and claim that his staff is "good to great" when there''s no basis for that, when you can't follow simple logic that makes you look pretty retarded, too. Your avatar is the most retarded thing I've ever seen. 

The tag under it should read "Jesus walks on water. Chizik drowns on land."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #93 on: May 23, 2009, 04:17:43 PM »
Kaos, your argument is that Chizik can't win at Auburn because he couldn't win at Iowa State and Chiz likes ham sammies? I would expect you to bring more than that. 1 coach in the last 100 years has left Iowa State with a winning record, so every coach they have ever hired has been horrible? That's not even feasible. I didn't like the Chizik hire, I was pissed off and sent 20 angry texts to Xer's complaining about the hire, there is nothing we can do about the hire, so rehashing the same point every fucking day gets so old. Greasy has to spew his Bs in every damn thread, this shit is way passed old!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #94 on: May 23, 2009, 05:36:17 PM »
The only thing I object to -- and argue against -- is the (also way past stale) "holy SHIT, Auburn is in good hands" braying that follows every cliched meaningless utterance he offers.

You say no coach won at ISU. True. How many were epic failures like Chizik was? Spin it any way you want but he inherited a program that had reached, for it, successful stability. He ran it into the ground.

You say no coach won at ISU. How many of those bums went on from there to accomplish anything? One?

Had chizik held his own at ISU against teams with relatively equal talent maybe the "ignore 5-19" thumpers could get my attention. Fact is he didn't. That can't be spun. In games where the difference was coaching he failed.

I don't know what GW's agenda is. Mine is simple. I leave it alone until the sunshine chorus tried to tell me a painted turd is a treasure.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #95 on: May 24, 2009, 12:23:50 PM »
Why the fuck does it have to be that if anyone says anything positive...they are "Chizdick suckers". And if anyone questions Chizik...as ALL of us did when he was hired...they are bammers.

It's bullshit. That is why this is the only post I have made on the subject. Count me in the group that I think the majority of us fall in of "We can't do anything about it now. We love Auburn football so we might as well hope and pray for the best".

If I point out something positive that is happening in recruiting, or in the spring game, or with the assistants, that doesn't mean I "blindly follow" the Auburn coach and admins. The same goes with if I criticize JJ or even Chizik and what he does, doesn't mean I am a fucking bammer.

This shit is getting old. GW, you are a fucking moron. You make 1 good point out of 378 tries. The problem is, everyone is tired of reading your shit after the 329th point you have tried to cram down our throats, that no one takes you even remotely seriously...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #96 on: May 24, 2009, 12:45:24 PM »
Every bit of this is horse shit Prowler. 

Point out to me and everyone here what exactly was Horse Shit in my last post, douche.  Kaos, your "I said the Franklin Experiment was going to fail" credibility is crumbling everytime you type.  I say that because for some reason you seem to really, really care about having credibility on a message board, because when someone Dares to question why you feel the way that you do, and that they feel that you're wrong; you keep pointing back to 'Ol Faithful, "I was right about Tony Franklin".
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #97 on: May 24, 2009, 06:03:36 PM »
Ok. All of it was horseshit.

My credibility is crumbling? Why? Did Franklin just call a good play for Auburn? No, dipshit, he didn't. That cred is written in stone.  As is your drooling mental retardation on the same subject.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #98 on: May 24, 2009, 06:16:17 PM »
I should've figured that you couldn't point out anything in my post that you called Horseshit.  :thumbsup:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #99 on: May 24, 2009, 06:37:18 PM »
Why the fuck does it have to be that if anyone says anything positive...they are "Chizdick suckers". And if anyone questions Chizik...as ALL of us did when he was hired...they are bammers.

It's bullshit. That is why this is the only post I have made on the subject. Count me in the group that I think the majority of us fall in of "We can't do anything about it now. We love Auburn football so we might as well hope and pray for the best".

You can count the dicksuckers on one hand, even here. 

I am also in the "we can't do anything about it" category.  I do hope and pray for the best.  That doesn't preclude me from throwing rocks at the drum bangers from time to time.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions