Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

UH OH!!! Check this out bammers.....

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
Re: UH OH!!! Check this out bammers.....
« Reply #40 on: May 15, 2009, 09:00:27 PM »
Prowler, I'm still waiting on the name of the owner of the dealership since you must know it if you proclaim he is a huge supporter of Alabama athletics.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Argo

« Reply #41 on: May 15, 2009, 09:24:20 PM »
Prowler, I seriously hope you are posting this as a joke to get the local Bama fans stirred up.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Argo

« Reply #42 on: May 15, 2009, 09:28:39 PM »
Also, for the record, the F.B.I. along with the Etowah County Sheriff's Office assisted the Alabama Department of Revenue with the search.  This is an Alabama Department of Revenue investigation, for those seriously interested. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #43 on: May 15, 2009, 09:31:32 PM »
Also, for the record, the F.B.I. along with the Etowah County Sheriff's Office assisted the Alabama Department of Revenue with the search.  This is an Alabama Department of Revenue investigation, for those seriously interested. 

Facts and logic are not welcome in any thread started by Prowler.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #44 on: May 15, 2009, 10:02:31 PM »
Hey, you brought up the intergalactic stuff - Picard is a bad ass.  At least I didn't go all Obi Wan...

Obi Wan would murderize Picard's caviar-sniffing ass. 

Kirk would kill them both with a rock and a pair of space scissors.  Then he'd get freaky with their wives.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #45 on: May 15, 2009, 10:40:07 PM »
Obi Wan would murderize Picard's caviar-sniffing ass. 

Kirk would kill them both with a rock and a pair of space scissors.  Then he'd get freaky with their wives.
I honestly tried to immerse myself into the post-Kirk era of Star Trek. I couldn't do it. They should have rigged the Enterprise with explosives and ended the series with a bang at the end of the run back in '69. Having someone else leading the crew in boldly going where no man has gone before is equal to Paulie Shore performing Shakespeare in my opinion.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

RWS

« Reply #46 on: May 16, 2009, 12:14:37 AM »
A couple of interesting things from some folks in Gadrock (Gadsden)

• Apparently there had been alot of complaints from folks trading in their vehicles that the dealership was not promptly paying off the traded in vehicle. Supposedly, Crown would take the money given to them from the financing of the new vehicle to in part pay off the balance of the traded in vehicle. They would use that money as cash flow for a few months. The buyer would get calls from the finance company of the traded in vehicle wondering why there hasn't been a payment. Chaos ensues. The vehicle is finally paid off.
  • In November the management at all three dealerships was changed and finance managers at two of the locations were changed.
  • Sometime recently (in the past 3-4 months) a new owner bought Crown Motors.
  • This owner attempted to buy out a Hyundai dealership. The owners of the Hyundai dealership reneged on their end of the purchase contract and the new owner of Crown stopped payment to the owners of the Hyundai place.
  • Nobody thinks that the new owner is in the wrong, nor do they think this has anything to do with the Hyundai deal. They think it has to do with the previous owner of Crown and some shady accounting practices at the dealership and at the accounting firm.

I think over the next few days some things will become public. In the meantime, please continue to spin how this will be a groundbreaking event and will bring Alabama football to its knees.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2009, 12:17:29 AM by runswithscissors »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #47 on: May 16, 2009, 01:20:06 AM »
I boldly went where very few of you fuckers have ever been...yesterday.

Trust me...this is reserved for X tailgate talk only.

It doesn't involve Philipino whores so it may be boring.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #48 on: May 16, 2009, 01:24:27 AM »
I boldly went where very few of you fuckers have ever been...yesterday.

Trust me...this is reserved for X tailgate talk only.

It doesn't involve Philipino whores so it may be boring.
Did you go your own way?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

boartitz

« Reply #49 on: May 16, 2009, 07:02:40 AM »
I honestly tried to immerse myself into the post-Kirk era of Star Trek. I couldn't do it. They should have rigged the Enterprise with explosives and ended the series with a bang at the end of the run back in '69. Having someone else leading the crew in boldly going where no man has gone before is equal to Paulie Shore performing Shakespeare in my opinion.
The new movie is pretty good.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #50 on: May 16, 2009, 10:08:52 AM »
Did you go your own way?

Sounds like he took a detour on the Hershey Highway to me. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #51 on: May 16, 2009, 12:42:21 PM »
Actually, when it involves a corporation, and if there is any sort of fraud, that brings it into the FBI's field of play.

I don't think this is accurate.

What would implicate the FBI's jurisdiction?  Corporations are subject to the laws of their home state and fraud, unless it's wire fraud, isn't necessarily a federal issue.  Your statement may be true in some instances, but it is not an accurate generalization. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

RWS

« Reply #52 on: May 16, 2009, 04:54:34 PM »

What would implicate the FBI's jurisdiction?  Corporations are subject to the laws of their home state and fraud, unless it's wire fraud, isn't necessarily a federal issue.  Your statement may be true in some instances, but it is not an accurate generalization. 
Certain types of fraud are a federal issue. They mainly deal with fraud in publically traded companies, however, they can assert jurisdiction in any corporate fraud case where basically the books are being cooked to inflate profit or hide loss, among many other factors. You won't see them get in the middle of much other than a publically traded company because usully fraud at a small corporate level isn't a large amount of money or doesn't affect the general American public. The FBI isn't the organization that raided the dealership anyway. The Alabama Department of Revenue is the lead investigative agency on it and they are the agency that applied for and executed the search warrant. They simply asked the FBI to assist them as oversight. I think thats why the whole thing screams accounting fraud/subsequent tax issues.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2009, 04:57:13 PM by runswithscissors »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #53 on: May 16, 2009, 05:37:00 PM »
Forrest Frost
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

boartitz

« Reply #54 on: May 16, 2009, 05:54:39 PM »

Probably some interstate dealings, which would involve the FBI. Just guessing. I'm no barrister, but I did sleep in a tent on Bayou Bartholomew the other night.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #55 on: May 16, 2009, 09:58:31 PM »
Forrest Frost
Its about time you figured it out. I knew it when I asked you, its really not that hard to find out. Now, please explain how he is a big Alabama supporter. I'm dying to hear this part.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #56 on: May 16, 2009, 11:30:49 PM »
You should know...that is if you go to any REC meetings.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

RWS

« Reply #57 on: May 16, 2009, 11:34:22 PM »
You should know...that is if you go to any REC meetings.
Please, enlighten me.

Oh, and another little interesting tidbit to go along with this story. Anybody care to take a guess at who the owner and president of Kirkland & Company of Gadsden, PC are? Kirkland is the car dealership's accounting firm that got raided, in case you have a bad memory.

Owner: Donna Frost
President: Forrest Frost

I'm starting to see a fairly clear picture why the Alabama Department of Revenue is interested in them.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2009, 11:41:06 PM by runswithscissors »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #58 on: May 17, 2009, 04:39:42 AM »
Well, who owns a certain Pharmacy in Tuscaloosa?  And by certain, I'm pretty sure you know the one I'm talking about....just curious.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #59 on: May 17, 2009, 12:25:01 PM »
Well, who owns a certain Pharmacy in Tuscaloosa?  And by certain, I'm pretty sure you know the one I'm talking about....just curious.
I'm asking you specifically how Forrest Frost is involved with the REC and/or how is a big booster/supporter, and how this can be proven. No reason to dance around the question by answering a question with a question. Since you apparently have all the answers, please enlighten me. You're the one that claimed all of this, so spill the beans. I'm interested in knowing what the connection is, not playing fifty questions and going six ways from Sunday with the answer.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2009, 12:40:45 PM by runswithscissors »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions