Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Kaos' way behind movie reviews

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Kaos' way behind movie reviews
« Reply #3180 on: November 15, 2021, 09:24:22 PM »
Bruges is one of the most solid movies in a long time. It and peanut butter falcon are high a top my list of movies from the last 15 years.

Finnes is an absolute riot.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2021, 12:28:03 PM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #3181 on: November 17, 2021, 11:28:35 AM »
Have I missed a review on 'The Eternals"?   "Shang Ra La,La,La and the Billbo Baggins Ring Legends" was pretty solid.  The kids want to watch "The Eternals" and I need to know if it is something I will need to pay a lot of attention to or if I can catch up on Solitaire Suite on my phone while it's going on. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #3182 on: November 17, 2021, 12:29:44 PM »
Have I missed a review on 'The Eternals"?   "Shang Ra La,La,La and the Billbo Baggins Ring Legends" was pretty solid.  The kids want to watch "The Eternals" and I need to know if it is something I will need to pay a lot of attention to or if I can catch up on Solitaire Suite on my phone while it's going on.

it JUST came out so not sure anyone has seen it on here. I plan on catching it, and the new Ghostbusters in the next 2-4 days.

Its MCU so its probably gonna be solid. Even if its bad by their standards. Their movies just don't suck.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #3183 on: November 17, 2021, 02:07:16 PM »

Marvel stepping into wokeness.

It’s off my radar.  I don’t like watermelon even with sugar on it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

« Reply #3184 on: November 17, 2021, 03:29:18 PM »

Saw it with my daughter.  I didn't really care about the characters, I didn't read the Eternals, so only really went to see how it ties into the MCU as a whole.  I thought the bonus scene in Shang Chi was going to drive the Eternals, but it didn't.  Bonus scene in Eternals could set something up that is pretty interesting, but we will see what happens.

I'd put it in the bottom tier of the MCU films, along with Captain Marvel, Thor 2, and Hulk (the last two I enjoyed more than Eternals, though - and CM had Nick Fury and that cat).
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions