Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Pothead-Like Ramblings & Perspective

Pothead-Like Ramblings & Perspective
« on: Today at 05:26:08 PM »
One of my guilty pleasures is to nerd-out learning about our universe & how it functions.  I can research black holes, quasars, planetary prospects for future colonization, terraforming, dark matter, dark energy, gravity & its effect on spacetime, and more for hours on end.

When considering the monstrous scale of the universe from what we can see, we are on a tiny rock in a large solar system, which is a tiny spec in a large galaxy, which is not even the largest in a vast local group, which is a microscopic spec from the farthest reaches of space that we can see using the best infrared telescopes we have the capability of designing to pick up low frequency, red shift light.  When considering the size of everything, which is incomprehensible to us, we are smaller than atoms that make up all matter in comparison to what we can observe here on Earth.  We could be in a quantum realm of a dimension we don't have the eyes to see or the brainpower to comprehend.

Taking that information in... the wars, arguments, political persuasions, and other undesirable traits seem so dumb on the cosmic scale that I personally believe was designed by perfect creator.  Wish we could all do better & be better in our extremely short lives.
« Last Edit: Today at 05:28:26 PM by Snakebite »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Don't rush me, sonny. You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: Pothead-Like Ramblings & Perspective
« Reply #1 on: Today at 07:22:58 PM »
Does that mean Darth Vader was real?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.