Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Check this out barners

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: Check this out barners
« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2009, 03:07:01 PM »
It sounds to me like you bammers are getting really, really nervous about the Hammer from the NCAA.  Don't worry, it'll be coming pretty fuckin' soon.  So, keep trying to find stuff on Auburn to get the attention off of your Cesspool, hey maybe you could get the NY Times to run an article on the Escalade...I'm sure they wouldn't mind.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2009, 03:42:27 PM »
funny how the back of that car is in shadow but the tag shines like the sun. thank you photoshop. NEXT?
nitwit bammer
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Peace, Love and God Bless Auburn!

JohnDeere

• Pledge
« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2009, 03:53:06 PM »
funny how the back of that car is in shadow but the tag shines like the sun. thank you photoshop. NEXT?
nitwit bammer

He'll be back on tonight around 7:30 after he finishes his homework. Maybe, he'll bring his 'A' game tonight.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2009, 04:09:05 PM »
He'll be back on tonight around 7:30 after he finishes his homework. Maybe, he'll bring his 'A' game tonight.

that little bitch doesn't have an "A" game. Only game he has is at pivot man.
 :stewie:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Peace, Love and God Bless Auburn!

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #24 on: May 14, 2009, 08:44:39 PM »
blah blah blah
Look, you pretty obviously have short-circuited because the odds of you or your numb-nutted bammer friends ever actually having a clue are roughly on a par with me finding the Loch Ness monster in my bathtub.

It is a well known fact that bammer fans lie selfishly and indiscriminately; you, you gotta draw your own line. Here's what I want you to do, sport. Go to Walgreen's, walk up to the pharmacists window and ask for half an Ibuprofen - it’s just the perfect dose for your pea-size brain. Take it, thank the pharmacist, and then go lip sync into the used tampon of a 75-year-old Nicaraguan woman.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #25 on: May 14, 2009, 09:17:29 PM »
Dude, I have no idea where you come up with this shit....but keep it up.  "Used tampon of a 75 year old Nicaraguan woman"?  That's deep.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

JohnDeere

• Pledge
« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2009, 05:25:41 PM »
Dammit boy.....who would have thought there would be more then one guy with some cash running around Lee County named Mario? Can somebody email Dr. Eden and inquire as to the make/model/color of his "pimp ride'? 

http://www.eng.auburn.edu/users/edenmar/index.htm
Dr. Mario Richard Eden
Mary & John H. Sanders Associate Professor of Chemical Engineering
Department of Chemical Engineering
222 Ross Hall
Auburn University, AL 36849-5127
Phone: (334) 844-2064
Fax: (334) 844-2063
Email: edenmar@auburn.edu

BTW, Mario "the football player" Fannin is a resident of Georgia, which would make it difficult to register a vehicle in Alabama and buy a personalized tag.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions