Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

So, Who Knows Who Jason Cole is...

So, Who Knows Who Jason Cole is...
« on: May 16, 2009, 02:02:30 PM »
...with Yahoo Sports?   Anybody know anything about him?  Apparently he's been contacting people in reference to the NCAA and Alabama.

Just asking....

Jason Cole
Jason Cole is an award-winning writer who covered the Miami Dolphins for 15 years at The Miami Herald and the South Florida Sun-Sentinel. A member of the Pro Football Writers Association, he also has experience covering the NBA. Jason graduated from Stanford with a degree in communication.

I'll hang up and listen.  :silence:
« Last Edit: May 16, 2009, 02:05:56 PM by AuburnChopper2.0 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: So, Who Knows Who Jason Cole is...
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2009, 02:07:21 PM »
...oh... I did just happen to notice that Jason Cole is one of the writers that busted the OJ Mayo USC thing wide open.

Hmmmm....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2009, 02:17:28 PM »
Wasn't he the one that broke the UCONN story, too?  Or was that another Yahoo Sports investigative reporter?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2009, 09:11:59 PM »
...oh... I did just happen to notice that Jason Cole is one of the writers that busted the OJ Mayo USC thing wide open.

Hmmmm....

My bammer inside sources say  NAAAAAAAA NAAAAA NAAAAA I CAN"T HEAR YOU!!!!! while holding their little cubby hands over their ears. So it couldn't be true, nothing to it.........

Jelks....

Langham.......

Means.......

Fran to A&M.......

Pappy Price.......

they're always right about the crapstain so why should we believe this? naaaaaaa
 :stewie:

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Peace, Love and God Bless Auburn!