Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Yahoo sports rates the Independence Bowl

Thrilla

• I have a touch of the consumption
Yahoo sports rates the Independence Bowl
« on: December 29, 2007, 12:40:32 PM »
This was the feature story when my Yahoo homepage popped up this morning...       :rofl:

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaaf/news?slug=shreveportthegrandaddyof&prov=tsn&type=lgns
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Yahoo sports rates the Independence Bowl
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2007, 01:06:12 PM »
There was a thread on AUNation about Colorado only buying up about 1300 tickets and no fan interest whatsoever.  BG chimed in with a comment about Shreveport not being a "Destination city" and then said if they were in Nashville, he'd be all over that.  Great place, party town etc.

Someone repsonded with something to the effect of, "You can only hope for a great year in 08'!"

By the way, if Troy hadn't sucked so bad in attendance their last game, they'd be going to Shreveport instead of the vaunted Tahd.  Actually, wouldn't a UA/Troy matchup be cool.  Watching the Trojans wack the Mullets would be insane.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2007, 09:30:04 PM »
There was a thread on AUNation about Colorado only buying up about 1300 tickets and no fan interest whatsoever.  BG chimed in with a comment about Shreveport not being a "Destination city" and then said if they were in Nashville, he'd be all over that.  Great place, party town etc.

Someone repsonded with something to the effect of, "You can only hope for a great year in 08'!"

By the way, if Troy hadn't sucked so bad in attendance their last game, they'd be going to Shreveport instead of the vaunted Tahd.  Actually, wouldn't a UA/Troy matchup be cool.  Watching the Trojans wack the Mullets would be insane.

...that was me with the comment after BG's Nashville lovefest. 

I said: "you can always dream of next year!"

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2007, 12:34:06 AM »
I bow in humble adoration of your superior smartassitude. :bow:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2007, 04:34:49 PM »
I bow in humble adoration of your superior smartassitude. :bow:

:vn: Very niiiiiiiiiiice!

Now get back in the kitchen and make me some cheese biscuits!  :spidy:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions