Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Budgeting

Aubie16

Re: Budgeting
« Reply #40 on: May 10, 2009, 09:03:38 PM »
Hogwally needs to be invited to the next tigersx outing! I think he'd fit right in.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Auburn is so much more than a city, school, team, or degree. It is something that, once you have experienced it, will live inside of you forever and become a part of what makes up who you are."

1913 | 1914 | 1957 | 1958 | 1993 | 2004 | 2010

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #41 on: May 11, 2009, 12:56:24 AM »
Hogwally needs to be invited to the next tigersx outing! I think he'd fit right in.
He could hang I'm sure.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

boartitz

« Reply #42 on: May 11, 2009, 01:24:12 AM »
He could hang I'm sure.
Is that really Wally Hall?
Yall should bow down and look him straight in the eyes.
JK if you ain't him, HogWally.
I don't know either of yall from Adam.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #43 on: May 11, 2009, 01:38:21 PM »
Not Wally Hall.  My last name is Wolters (Scott) and I've been nicknamed Wally since Jesus wore short pants. Speaking of Wally Hall, I wasn't thinking when I first signed up for Arkansas's Scout page, Hawgsillustrated, and was banned before I ever posted for signing in as HogWally.  They won't let anyone post with Wally in their moniker because of his shortness, who was actually a decent writer back before he quit drinking and became holier than thou.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #44 on: May 11, 2009, 01:41:41 PM »
I can attest that this man fits in at ANY tigersX outing.  I have seen him do drunk helicopter a couple of times and he makes Jumbo look like an Xsmall.  The man can hurt a keg.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2009, 01:43:08 PM by Saniflush »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #45 on: May 11, 2009, 02:52:53 PM »
I can attest that this man fits in at ANY tigersX outing.  I have seen him do drunk helicopter a couple of times and he makes Jumbo look like an Xsmall.  The man can hurt a keg.

His parents must be so proud.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #46 on: May 11, 2009, 02:59:12 PM »
His parents must be so proud.

His mom thinks I'm the lush.  Not that I'm not but I'm not alone.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #47 on: May 12, 2009, 12:55:55 PM »
     He tries to convince her that he only drinks that way when he's around me, but she knows her good little boy wouldn't be a negative influence on anyone. 

It was really just the one night at Rogue's Manor that she thought Sani was drinking too much, and I think the only reason she was worried, she didn't want him to get so drunk he couldn't fend off the advances of the gay waiter.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thrilla

• I have a touch of the consumption
« Reply #48 on: May 12, 2009, 12:58:54 PM »
     He tries to convince her that he only drinks that way when he's around me, but she knows her good little boy wouldn't be a negative influence on anyone. 

It was really just the one night at Rogue's Manor that she thought Sani was drinking too much, and I think the only reason she was worried, she didn't want him to get so drunk he couldn't fend off the advances of the gay waiter.

Wait a minute...he was actually fending off those advances?  I'm shocked.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #49 on: May 12, 2009, 01:14:52 PM »
Wait a minute...he was actually fending off those advances?  I'm shocked.

We were in Eureka Springs so I was trying to be straight and in the minority that evening.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions