Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Auburn/LSU tickets

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
Auburn/LSU tickets
« on: May 05, 2009, 10:53:27 AM »
I put this in another thread and didn't get a response so I will try a new one. I have bought season tickets before but it was through my dad and we didn't buy any away games...so I have no idea how that process works. If you buy season tickets, do you get first option of tickets to away games? I am looking for Auburn/LSU tickets in the Auburn section. I am dating a big LSU fan and I told her I would go to the game ONLY if we sat in the Auburn section.

Does anyone have season tickets here that they could get a pair of LSU tickets. I could pay immedietly for them. Thanks.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: Auburn/LSU tickets
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2009, 11:09:16 AM »
I put this in another thread and didn't get a response so I will try a new one. I have bought season tickets before but it was through my dad and we didn't buy any away games...so I have no idea how that process works. If you buy season tickets, do you get first option of tickets to away games? I am looking for Auburn/LSU tickets in the Auburn section. I am dating a big LSU fan and I told her I would go to the game ONLY if we sat in the Auburn section.

Does anyone have season tickets here that they could get a pair of LSU tickets. I could pay immedietly for them. Thanks.

Away games are usually pretty limited.  LSU, and the Turds especially.  You will have a lot better chance closer to game time.  hell i may be able to help but I couldn't begin to tell you right now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2009, 11:37:39 AM »
Away games are usually pretty limited.  LSU, and the Turds especially.  You will have a lot better chance closer to game time.  hell i may be able to help but I couldn't begin to tell you right now.

Thanks man. Just let me know. I thought that it may be easier to get tickets this year...you know, with Auburn's football program close to being extinct and all...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Greaseyweasel

• Love Auburn, Hate chizik. 'nuff said.
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2009, 10:48:53 PM »
Not extinct but pretty well in cold storage for a bit. But you are right wait till closer to game time and pick up the freebies from people who don't want to make the trip due to the on the field product.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You've got to learn to stand for something

or you'll fall for anything.

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2009, 01:28:18 AM »
Blah,Blah,Blah, the same post in every fucking thread.
Fixed.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2009, 01:03:54 PM »
I found out last night that I will be attending this game.  My first trip to Red Stick.

I need 3 if anyone can manage that.  I'll pay (in blowjobs given by Taylor).
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2009, 09:21:56 AM »
I found out last night that I will be attending this game.  My first trip to Red Stick.

Don't fuck up my thread in which I need tickets by giving away blow jobs from Taylor. (I am giving away blow jobs by Wench) It is up to you to collect payments from wench and War Eagle!!! is in no way responsible for blow jobs from Wench or even approaching Wench on your behalf about said blowjobs
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2009, 09:52:49 AM »
Don't fuck up my thread in which I need tickets by giving away blow jobs from Taylor. (I am giving away blow jobs by Wench) It is up to you to collect payments from wench and War Eagle!!! is in no way responsible for blow jobs from Wench or even approaching Wench on your behalf about said blowjobs

Who in the hell do you think taught Taylor?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Thrilla

• I have a touch of the consumption
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2009, 02:19:03 PM »

My first and only trip involved lots of profanity aimed at the opposition, vomiting in one of Tiger Stadium's pristine restrooms during halftime, and a fight afterward.

You'll love it!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2009, 12:11:20 PM »

Just for a minute, let's all do the bump.

Bump, bump, bump, bump...yeaaaaaaaah...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2009, 12:18:30 PM »

Nice disclaimer, puss.  Yes, I will be in attendance and probably pretty likkered up.  Why don't you just come on over and "approach" me on that topic?  The friends we attend the game with are both doctors, and in fact one of them is a urologist.  That might be your saving grace in terms of getting it re-attached while retaining function.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2009, 12:20:18 PM »
Who in the hell do you think taught Taylor?
Yeah, I'll take credit.  The boy does have mad skillz...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2009, 07:33:50 PM »
Nice disclaimer, puss.  Yes, I will be in attendance and probably pretty likkered up.  Why don't you just come on over and "approach" me on that topic?  The friends we attend the game with are both doctors, and in fact one of them is a urologist.  That might be your saving grace in terms of getting it re-attached while retaining function.

Someone hacked my account. I am trying to figure out though how they new I would need tickets to the game though...I am still looking by the way...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions