Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Anyone Else Think It's Funny...

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: Anyone Else Think It's Funny...
« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2009, 07:55:17 AM »
Hmmmmmm the limo ting, the B'ham speech where he claimed to have never failed. The hiring of a co-offensive coordinator from Tulsa as OC, the hiring of a DC from football defensive powerhouse Duke. Basically the accepting of a job he is not ready to have. Also lets not forget the chinese firedrill handling of basically everything.
The only thing he has done right is to lay low and not speak in public to the media to tip off the fact that he is not the caliber of coach needed.
But of course football season will take care of that for him.
WOW...You have just made yourself look dumber than anyone else around here.  Damn, just damn.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2009, 08:22:06 AM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2009, 08:18:48 AM »
Not till the fucker is gone. Then you will see a different side of the weasel. But till then I can see wrong and I am not going to take it lying down.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2009, 08:22:39 AM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2009, 04:03:46 PM »
Hmmmmmm the limo ting, that has pretty much unanimously decided as a success by even initial haters like Finebaumthe B'ham speech where he claimed to have never failed.A superficial thing to hold a grudge over, but regardless, talking like a winner is a bad thing? The hiring of a co-offensive coordinator from Tulsa as OC, Number one ranked offense in the nation last year not good enough for you? What's better than number one? And he wasn't successful in the SEC either, right? You are such a moron, I feel bad responding to you... the hiring of a DC from football defensive powerhouse Duke.Who was extremely successful as a DC at GA Tech. I guess they just give Broyles awards out to anyone...I though success as a DC ≠ success as HC? Why pick out his ONE unsuccessful job that is least relevant to his role at Auburn? What about how his vast improvement of the defense when he took over as Duke's DC? What about the huge turnaround for the nationally last ranked defense he inherited at Minnesota, or his success at the aforementioned GA Tech Basically the accepting of a job he is not ready to have. Wah wah. He fucked up by accepting the job? Ok...Also lets not forget the chinese firedrill handling of basically everything. Please elaborate, as this makes no sense...
The only thing he has done right is to lay low and not speak in public to the media to tip off the fact that he is not the caliber of coach needed.
But of course football season will take care of that for him.
I don't know why I even respond to your imbecilic nonsense...
« Last Edit: May 02, 2009, 04:05:03 PM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Greaseyweasel

• Love Auburn, Hate chizik. 'nuff said.
« Reply #23 on: May 02, 2009, 11:17:19 PM »
Why do all your "sucessfull" coaches get canned and go to a lower tier program after they supposedly make the big time?  It seems to me that you start at small programs and work your way up through success. Not up then down then back up to the level of the SEC overnight.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You've got to learn to stand for something

or you'll fall for anything.

« Reply #24 on: May 03, 2009, 10:34:26 AM »
Our 2010 class is about halfway finished right now at 10 commits, and its almost May.....whats your point?

Sounds like our class from last year, which ended up #20... just saying!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #25 on: May 03, 2009, 11:59:28 AM »
Why do all your "sucessfull" coaches get canned and go to a lower tier program after they supposedly make the big time?  It seems to me that you start at small programs and work your way up through success. Not up then down then back up to the level of the SEC overnight.

Here's a newsflash for you fuckstick.  Coaches get to "big time" jobs in a miriad of different ways.  And no, they don't all start at small programs and work up.  Did Stoops do that?  Mack Brown?  They both kicked off their HC careers at big D-1 programs.  Pete Carroll had been a mediocre NFL coach.  Jim Tressell came up from the D2 ranks.  Joe Pa, and Phil Fulmer worked their way up at the same school.  Gene Stallings had been a miserable failure as both a D1 and NFL head coach, and had languished for years as a NFL position coach.  Others like Earl Bruce and Johnny Majors start at places like ISU, have losing or very mediocre records, then go on to very successful careers.   Guys like Muschamp and Fisher work their way up to big time HC jobs straight out of the coordinator ranks. 

Every time you post, you display more fucking stupidity that I ever dreamed possible from someone capable of forming words into to sentences and typing them out.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #26 on: May 03, 2009, 08:18:40 PM »
http://cfn.scout.com/2/861728.html

Number 10 AND Number 1 coordinators from either side of the ball.

Dipshit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions