Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Miss. State

Guinnesshog

Miss. State
« on: December 29, 2007, 08:01:07 PM »
Ole Croom has pulled them out of the gutter with a nice bowl win. Seems Miss State is getting closer and closer to becoming a player in the West again.

If all current coaches stay (especially ours), this west should get pretty fucking fun and crazy the next few years.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: Miss. State
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2007, 09:49:01 AM »
I think you may be right.  The power shift has happened and the West is about to get REAL interesting!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2007, 11:09:06 AM »
Sporting News Radio said this morning that Miss. State just lost defensive coordinator, Ellis Johnson, to Petrino and the Hogs.  That hurts because State accomplished much of what it did on D.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Razorhawk

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2007, 02:09:52 PM »
Sounds like a very good hire for the Hogs.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2008, 04:54:14 AM »
Sounds like a very good hire for the Hogs.
I agree 100%
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.