Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Desperately Seeking XBOX 360 203w Power Supply

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
Desperately Seeking XBOX 360 203w Power Supply
« on: May 01, 2009, 10:50:50 AM »
Anybody have one they need to get rid of?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: Desperately Seeking XBOX 360 203w Power Supply
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2009, 11:15:19 AM »
Anybody have one they need to get rid of?

Is this what it has come to?  Let me look through all my shit at the house this afternoon.  I have cannibalized a few.

Or you can always look here....

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/Thumbmonkey/items/item.aspx?itemid=6458293

I have always had good luck with thumbmonkey.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2009, 11:21:39 AM by Saniflush »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

wesfau2

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2009, 11:22:55 AM »
Is this what it has come to?  Let me look through all my shit at the house this afternoon.  I have cannibalized a few.

Or you can always look here....

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/Thumbmonkey/items/item.aspx?itemid=6458293

I have always had good luck with thumbmonkey.

Nah, I can get one online (thumbmonkey has one for $18), but I thought I'd try to get one of these other schlubs to sell me one at a deeper discount.

It doesn't hurt to try.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2009, 11:23:44 AM »
Cheap bastard.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

wesfau2

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2009, 11:29:13 AM »
Cheap bastard.

I'm merely allocating my scarce resources.  Less $$ spent on power supply = more $$ to spend on beer to drink during online gaming sessions.

As for thumbmonkey, is it worth the extra $13 for priority shipping or do they get the shit out pretty quickly?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2009, 12:35:27 PM »
I'm merely allocating my scarce resources.  Less $$ spent on power supply = more $$ to spend on beer to drink during online gaming sessions.

As for thumbmonkey, is it worth the extra $13 for priority shipping or do they get the shit out pretty quickly?

I think I have expressed most everything I have gotten from them so I don't really know how fast the shit comes on regular.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2009, 12:46:17 PM »
I have cannibalized a few.

Ok, I have a PS3 and wouldn't mind owning a XBOX 360, but that statement scares me.

Is that b/c you have modified and hacked the shit out of it or is there some shitty HW issues that one should be aware of?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2009, 12:51:18 PM »
Ok, I have a PS3 and wouldn't mind owning a XBOX 360, but that statement scares me.

Is that b/c you have modified and hacked the shit out of it or is there some shitty HW issues that one should be aware of?

Because I like taking shit apart. 
There was a board overheat issue that has been addressed which is the cause of this whole cord fiasco with Wes to begin with. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2009, 12:53:49 PM »
Because I like taking shit apart. 
There was a board overheat issue that has been addressed which is the cause of this whole cord fiasco with Wes to begin with. 

So be aware of buying a used one?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2009, 01:01:42 PM »
So be aware of buying a used one?

Nah not really.  No more so than buying any other used electronics.  I'll try to keep an eye out for one if you want me to.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2009, 01:05:29 PM »
Nah not really.  No more so than buying any other used electronics.  I'll try to keep an eye out for one if you want me to.

Sure, if you run across any good deals let me know.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2009, 01:07:29 PM »
Sure, if you run across any good deals let me know.

Well I'm not sure what you will consider a good deal but I will let you know if I see one that I think is.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions