Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

2009 Season Tickets

2009 Season Tickets
« on: April 29, 2009, 10:30:21 AM »
I've got 4 2009 Season Tickets for sale.  Section 107, row 32, seats 15-18.  Don't really want to break up the 4 tickets.  Asking 395 per ticket, so 1580 total.  Please PM for details.

Thanks!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: 2009 Season Tickets
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2009, 10:36:49 AM »
Did you get any away tickets with the package?  Gonna be in bad need of Tennessee tickets.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2009, 11:59:23 AM »
Sorry, I don't have the status to buy any road tickets, other than Arkansas.  I should have stated that the Season Tickets were for all home games only.  Sorry for any confusion.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2009, 12:04:27 PM »
Sorry, I don't have the status to buy any road tickets, other than Arkansas.  I should have stated that the Season Tickets were for all home games only.  Sorry for any confusion.

No confusion just thought I better ask for my own sake.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2009, 11:01:02 PM »
I am looking for 2 tickets in the Auburn section for the LSU game. Is anyone here able to buy tickets to that game? Any help would be appreciated!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2009, 10:23:01 AM »
Damn Jarhead, I thought we had worked out some secret shit at the end of last year.   :sad:

Seriously though, my wife would kick my ass if I shelled out 1,500 right now, so any of you guys interested in going half and half?  Two tickets each, or we could split the home games.  Just let me know.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions