Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Movin' on up...

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
Re: Movin' on up...
« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2009, 02:28:53 PM »

1. no answer for the row boat fishing trip?
2. no answer for the "breakfast with saban"?
3. Calling something the "crimson Caravan" is cheesy and you know it.
4. NObody asked Chizik to sign HIS boob at the AU airport, No drunk girls tried to french his ear. Admit it, it was an embarrassing scene for bammer.
5. call it a pep rally or whatever you want, the fact is there was a parade/pep rally/ circle jerk in Sabans honor.
you "people" have no right to laugh at ANYBODY
 :stewie:
The first two things, I have no idea what you are talking about. Actually, the first one I really have no idea what you're talking about. Sounds like one of those made up AU rumors that you guys circulate and regurgitate so much that it "has" to be true. The second one, I'm presuming you're talking about recruits on official visits coming to his house for breakfast. I don't see where that is so odd, alot of coaches do something like that. I believe CTT had LOTS of kids at his house when he was at AU.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

#2Bammer

« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2009, 02:31:06 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thrilla

• I have a touch of the consumption
« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2009, 02:33:17 PM »

I could own someone too if I had 4 arms and 4 legs.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2009, 02:33:41 PM »
The first two things, I have no idea what you are talking about. Actually, the first one I really have no idea what you're talking about. Sounds like one of those made up AU rumors that you guys circulate and regurgitate so much that it "has" to be true. The second one, I'm presuming you're talking about recruits on official visits coming to his house for breakfast. I don't see where that is so odd, alot of coaches do something like that. I believe CTT had LOTS of kids at his house when he was at AU.
#1 is true.  There was a picture of the three in a fishing boat, made for two.  I'm not sure if it's still out there.  But, it did happen and F'bomb talked about it, along with the bammer callers, for about three weeks.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2009, 02:37:26 PM »

I'm talking about television events on channel 6 in Bham where Karl, finebaum and Saban (wearing sansabelt) sat in this little rowboat tired to a dock  pretending to  fish. the other was finebaum and Karle eating breakfast with saban  on TV, both events were contrived and cheesy and geared to show saban in a more human light. My point  that you and yours do stupid things and have no room to point fingers.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Peace, Love and God Bless Auburn!

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #25 on: April 28, 2009, 02:37:43 PM »
#1 is true.  There was a picture of the three in a fishing boat, made for two.  I'm not sure if it's still out there.  But, it did happen and F'bomb talked about it, along with the bammer callers, for about three weeks.
It was the fucking lead story on the Fox 6 sports cast for at least a week after they "fished" together.
Then came breakfast with Sabben.  More bullshit cock sucking from the local media.

Sidenote:  I believe there was one day last week that Saban wasn't somehow mentioned in the lead sports story on that station...Tuesday or Wednesday I think.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

« Reply #26 on: April 28, 2009, 02:39:11 PM »
Not just pics. Video. Uncomfortable and completly hilarious video.

And if it weren't for the fact I'm on my phone I would post it. And laugh again.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

« Reply #27 on: April 28, 2009, 02:39:27 PM »
I could own someone too if I had 4 arms and 4 legs.

You made a funny.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #28 on: April 28, 2009, 03:03:00 PM »
Not just pics. Video. Uncomfortable and completly hilarious video.

And if it weren't for the fact I'm on my phone I would post it. And laugh again.
No, dude, it was made up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #29 on: April 28, 2009, 03:17:25 PM »
No, dude, it was made up.
Yep, looks pretty gay. What the hell is Karle's Coffehouse? Still, it wasn't something with a specific target or mission. I doubt UA is distributing that as recruiting material. Looks like some Sunday morning talk show or something.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #30 on: April 28, 2009, 03:19:07 PM »
Damn you and your perceptiveness
That's why my friends call me whiskers.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Ogre

« Reply #31 on: April 28, 2009, 03:20:50 PM »
That's why my friends call me whiskers.

I thought your friends called you whiskers because you are curious, like a cat.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #32 on: April 28, 2009, 03:23:20 PM »
I thought your friends called you whiskers because you are curious, like a cat.
...     ...    What's your favorite planet?  Mine's the Sun.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #33 on: April 28, 2009, 03:29:02 PM »
Yep, looks pretty gay. What the hell is Karle's Coffehouse? Still, it wasn't something with a specific target or mission. I doubt UA is distributing that as recruiting material. Looks like some Sunday morning talk show or something.

That is kind of the point here...the AD didn't have to do anything, because all the state media is frothing at the mouth to swab some saban stick.  The specific mission was to show the "human side" of pencil dick...oh, and to get teh autographs actually signed by him, and not the other AD employees.

On the other side of the state, they have to distribute their own propaganda.  Mainly because the state media is busy with a mouthful teeny wanger.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2009, 03:30:46 PM by Buzz Killington »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Last Edit: April 28, 2009, 05:42:25 PM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #35 on: April 28, 2009, 06:34:20 PM »
Oh, and to get the autographs actually signed by him, and not the other AD employees.
Uh Oh, lol.  You're not talking about certain uat memorabilia, like say....a uat Autograph Style Footballs?

Also, word is Coach Midget's Assistants will also be going to High Schools together, they'll be rolling up in this.....

« Last Edit: April 28, 2009, 08:33:50 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

« Reply #36 on: April 29, 2009, 12:22:58 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #37 on: April 29, 2009, 07:31:26 AM »
They're grown men on a business trip and they need to tuck in their damn shirts.

I have been battling to accept this as well.  I have resigned myself to the fact that times and styles have changed and passed me by.

At the end of the day though in my mind, if your shirt is not tucked in you are just wearing a blouse.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #38 on: April 29, 2009, 09:06:32 AM »
I have been battling to accept this as well.  I have resigned myself to the fact that times and styles have changed and passed me by.

At the end of the day though in my mind, if your shirt is not tucked in you are just wearing a blouse.

True, and if you're sporting the "front tuck", you're unquestionably a  :homo:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #39 on: April 29, 2009, 10:17:29 AM »

I never tuck my shirt in.

Even at work. We're business casual.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions