Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Tiger Prowl? Seriously?

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: Tiger Prowl? Seriously?
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2009, 03:31:47 PM »
Amazing. You guys would be laughing hysterically at us had our coaches gone on the road in a limo with Alabama stickers all over it. Your savior does it, and its genius. Awesome.

Please do not lump "all" of us in with a select few chucklenuts. 

I find this extremely embarrassing. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2009, 03:34:37 PM »
Yep.  There's more than one.  You can pretend like it isn't true, but there are lots of people who didn't suck the bitter turd lollipop and pretend it was grape flavored. 

Once again same with GreasyWeasel, does he have to tard up every thread with an anti Chizik remark?  He has said his piece but still every post is the same, contributes nothing to the discussion....I will give him credit, at least he is more coherent that GW.

I didn't like the hire either, go back and check the threads if you like.  I didn't eat up the bitter turd lollipop, but to say that he hasn't done some decent things (staff hires and a pretty good finish to recruiting) isn't being exactly honest either.  I still reserve the right to see the product on the filed before I get my pitchfork ready.  I don't blame Chizik for taking the job like a lot do, it was his lottery ticket, if you want to blame someone, blame those in charge...JJ....etc....etc...etc..

RWS:  I don't get it either, if your team would have done it, I would have no issues with it.  Although I would still jump on your ass for it b/c it makes me feel better to give you guys hell.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2009, 03:37:28 PM »
Personally, I don't care for it.  Maybe if it just wasn't publicized and given a corny name.  Desperate?  Anything but desperate.  All indicators point to this staff kicking ass in recruiting already.  As was talked about last week, the #1 and #2 RBs in the nation loving Teh Planes was not accomplished through limos and gimmicky names.  

I like the concept of putting the all out blitzkreig on the local recruiting grounds.  Just drop the gimmicks.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2009, 03:43:11 PM »
I agree with teh Lawyer.
I mean...it's no Saban/Stabler/Jordan RV, so why even try and compete?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2009, 03:45:01 PM »
If they can land a top 5-10 recruiting class, I don't give a shit if they went out in orange and blue Yugos.

I will judge the staff's ( and Chizik's) coaching ability on the product they put on the field, I will judge the recruiting tactics by the type of players they bring in.

Otherwise I feel no need to criticize pre-maturely on either account.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2009, 03:45:47 PM »
If they can land a top 5-10 recruiting class, I don't give a shit if they went out in orange and blue Yugos.

I will judge the staff's ( and Chizik's) coaching ability on the product they put on the field, I will judge the recruiting tactics by the type of players they bring in.

Otherwise I feel no need to criticize pre-maturely on either account.

What he said.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #26 on: April 27, 2009, 03:45:58 PM »
RWS:  I don't get it either, if your team would have done it, I would have no issues with it.  Although I would still jump on your ass for it b/c it makes me feel better to give you guys hell.
Personally I would be embarassed as hell if our coaches had done that. It embarasses me when I see everyday folks' cars driving around with 3-4 Alabama stickers and a flag all over it. At some point, its WT.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Ogre

« Reply #27 on: April 27, 2009, 03:47:03 PM »
At some point, its WT.

Why do you hate WarTim?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #28 on: April 27, 2009, 03:55:58 PM »
Why do you hate WarTim?

Or is it War Tiger?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #29 on: April 27, 2009, 03:58:52 PM »
Well, I Googled a few things and got nauseated after reading several Ian Rapapapaport articles pimping the Crimson Caravan.  Actually, he all but admitted it was an idea ripped off from UT's Big Orange Caravan. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

RWS

« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2009, 04:16:17 PM »
Or is it War Tiger?
WarTim, WarTiger, whats the difference? They are both about as intelligent as a doorknob.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Ogre

« Reply #31 on: April 27, 2009, 04:17:58 PM »
WarTim, WarTiger, whats the difference? They are both about as intelligent as a doorknob.

O N E time I wore a dark pink jersey while driving through West Vance with my lovelly wife.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

#2Bammer

« Reply #32 on: April 27, 2009, 04:18:07 PM »
This is a joke right? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :vn: :vn: :vn: :vn: :vn:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

number1bammer

« Reply #33 on: April 27, 2009, 04:19:03 PM »
Tommy T. has got to be laughing his ass off about right now!!! :rofl: Is this one of Pat Dyes' ideas?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #34 on: April 27, 2009, 04:22:03 PM »
Actually, you guys have been doing this for a couple of years now after seeing how it worked for Tennessee. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

number1bammer

« Reply #35 on: April 27, 2009, 04:25:51 PM »
The Crimson Caravan is NOT for recruiting, it is for the fans,believe me, THE GREAT ONE does not need another tactic for recruiting!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

#2Bammer

« Reply #36 on: April 27, 2009, 04:28:07 PM »
Easy #1bammer, they will start with their Operation Reddog bullshit again!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #37 on: April 27, 2009, 04:29:43 PM »
Once again same with GreasyWeasel, does he have to tard up every thread with an anti Chizik remark?  He has said his piece but still every post is the same, contributes nothing to the discussion....I will give him credit, at least he is more coherent that GW.

I didn't like the hire either, go back and check the threads if you like.  I didn't eat up the bitter turd lollipop, but to say that he hasn't done some decent things (staff hires and a pretty good finish to recruiting) isn't being exactly honest either.  I still reserve the right to see the product on the filed before I get my pitchfork ready.  I don't blame Chizik for taking the job like a lot do, it was his lottery ticket, if you want to blame someone, blame those in charge...JJ....etc....etc...etc..

Did I say shit?  No, motherfucker, you did with your "there's more than one?" comment, as if there could only be one person who thinks Chizik is a fuckup of the nth magnitude.

I didn't have shit to say about Chizik until you started up your shit.  

So fuck you and the horse you rode in on.  

I think this is a disgraceful idea.  It smacks of Dollar General impressiveness.  I'm flabbergasted that Auburn would be involved in something as tacky as this.  I don't give a flying shit who initiated it -- Dye, Jordan, the Pope or the Lord God Almighty.  It looks pimpish and ignorant.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2009, 04:32:52 PM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

RWS

« Reply #38 on: April 27, 2009, 04:31:12 PM »
Actually, you guys have been doing this for a couple of years now after seeing how it worked for Tennessee. 
The Crimson Caravan is when coaches or other athletic dept. personnel travel to speak at something such as a dinner, luncheon, etc. They are hosted at different locations by different chapters of the REC. It usually costs somewhere in the area of $100 to get in the door, and the proceeds go to academic and athletic scholarships. The Crimson Caravan is an event for athletic supporters. Its a far cry from recruiting in a limo.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

number1bammer

« Reply #39 on: April 27, 2009, 04:35:20 PM »
There is something about 7 grown men in the back of a Limo that doesnt sound right  :puke:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions