Nice shot of the limo driver. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

#2Bammer

Re: Tiger Prowl? Seriously?
« Reply #42 on: April 27, 2009, 04:49:49 PM »
The Great SaBear does not need to rent high school prom limo's for recruiting!!  Is Pat Dye gonna be the one driving that piece of shit around?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

number1bammer

« Reply #43 on: April 27, 2009, 04:55:45 PM »
I can see it now, Pat Dye being arrested for DUI while driving this piece of shit around! :bar:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #44 on: April 27, 2009, 05:10:53 PM »
Did I say shit?  No, motherfucker, you did with your "there's more than one?" comment, as if there could only be one person who thinks Chizik is a fuckup of the nth magnitude.

I didn't have shit to say about Chizik until you started up your shit. 

So fuck you and the horse you rode in on. 

I think this is a disgraceful idea.  It smacks of Dollar General impressiveness.  I'm flabbergasted that Auburn would be involved in something as tacky as this.  I don't give a flying shit who initiated it -- Dye, Jordan, the Pope or the Lord God Almighty.  It looks pimpish and ignorant.

You missed what I was saying.  I said "another one" as in "one that is going to tard up every thread with the I hate Chizik rethoric".  I have read every post he has made and they are all the same.  I understand and respect that position, but when that is all they post it gets a little old and it doesn't contribute to the thread one fucking bit.  GW and this guy can't go one thread and talk about the content w/o an I hate Chizik rant or remark.  I know for a fact that you didn't like the hire, but at least you can go a thread or two w/o saying shit about it, but when 99% of their post are the same it gets old dude.

You actually did say shit when you told me that "I couldn't pretend like it isn't true, but there are lots of people who didn't suck the bitter turd lollipop and pretend it was grape flavored", when I have never took that position in the first place. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #45 on: April 27, 2009, 05:12:38 PM »
The Great SaBear does not need to rent high school prom limo's for recruiting!!  Is Pat Dye gonna be the one driving that piece of shit around?
You mean, like, hitting a tree that had fallen in the middle of the road?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

#2Bammer

« Reply #46 on: April 27, 2009, 05:16:19 PM »
You mean, like, hitting a tree that had fallen in the middle of the road?

Did he hit it with a prom limo? :blink:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

#2Bammer

Pic of the Goober Troopers
« Reply #47 on: April 27, 2009, 05:18:25 PM »

How pathetic!!! :rofl:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #48 on: April 27, 2009, 05:18:45 PM »
The Crimson Caravan is when coaches or other athletic dept. personnel travel to speak at something such as a dinner, luncheon, etc. They are hosted at different locations by different chapters of the REC. It usually costs somewhere in the area of $100 to get in the door, and the proceeds go to academic and athletic scholarships. The Crimson Caravan is an event for athletic supporters. Its a far cry from recruiting in a limo.

figures a bammer would see a difference. I thought you "people" were proud of the fact that "the SABAN" was a "rock star" when he wen into schools. Fighting fire with fire, get over it
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Peace, Love and God Bless Auburn!

« Reply #49 on: April 27, 2009, 05:19:51 PM »
Did he hit it with a prom limo? :blink:

no it was one of those tiny little clown cars
 :stewie:

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Pic of the Goober Troopers
« Reply #50 on: April 27, 2009, 05:20:45 PM »

:taunt:

yes your fear is pathetic
« Last Edit: April 27, 2009, 05:21:18 PM by stewiegriffin »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

#2Bammer

« Reply #51 on: April 27, 2009, 05:22:38 PM »
LOL      Fear my ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Fear what  5-19????????  Your fucking pathetic Stew!  Go back to fucking your sister or brother!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #52 on: April 27, 2009, 05:22:55 PM »
I actually really like the name....LOL.

Like I stated in another thread, you Attack the Home State with everything you have.  Plus, the coaches will have even more time to get to know one another, get to know what they're looking for in a player, bounce ideas off of each other....stuff like that.  It'd be hard to do that when each Coach is riding around in a Honda Civic.  Also, what better way to say, "here at Auburn We're all about the Family and We want YOU to experience it", than to be stepping out of a Stretch Limo Together, once the Beautiful Women make their way over, to open the door.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

« Reply #53 on: April 27, 2009, 05:30:09 PM »
I would have liked it more if it were a more stylish limo.  If this is going to be their schtick during the spring evaluation, invest some money and hire Pimp My Ride.   

Also, it looks like this is getting more publicity than anticipated.  The coaches have always had a means of transportation during the spring.  Tubs' Co. used two SUVs.  It looks like our new staff went for the limo so they could all be together.  Someone slapped a few AU stickers/flags, and someone else coined the term "Tiger Prowl," possibly in jest, and now the Necks are using it to defame Auburn.  Who woulda thunk it. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

« Reply #54 on: April 27, 2009, 05:35:42 PM »
LOL      Fear my ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Fear what  5-19????????  Your fucking pathetic Stew!  Go back to fucking your sister or brother!

my fucking pathetic stew what? did you forget our english comp lesson? It's "YOU"RE" you illiterate bastard fuck stick. Don't try to communicate until you can do it correctly.
Does your sister still give blow jobs for crack at the jimmy hale mission? How much did she get paid for that 2 girls /1 cup thing? which one was she?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #55 on: April 27, 2009, 05:37:01 PM »
Someone slapped a few AU stickers/flags, and someone else coined the term "Tiger Prowl," possibly in jest, and now the Necks are using it to defame Auburn.  Who woulda thunk it. 
Dude, its shady as hell. Seriously, rolling around in a limo going school to school on recruiting trips. You people would be having heart attacks if CNS were doing the same exact thing and if he did it first. The accusations and Prowler-esque stories of the violations happening would be bountiful. Its like I said before, how else would you be using a limousine as a recruiting tool if not to say "Hey, come to AU and you can get some of these perks too!". Personally, I don't know how riding around in a limo promotes a family feel. Thats a nice way to try and spin it, but to alot of other folks, it looks shady.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #56 on: April 27, 2009, 05:38:57 PM »
Also, what better way to say, "here at Auburn We're all about the Family and We want YOU to experience it",
So, everybody that signs will get to ride in limos so they can experience it?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

« Reply #57 on: April 27, 2009, 05:42:34 PM »
Dude, its shady as hell. Seriously, rolling around in a limo going school to school on recruiting trips. You people would be having heart attacks if CNS were doing the same exact thing and if he did it first. The accusations and Prowler-esque stories of the violations happening would be bountiful. Its like I said before, how else would you be using a limousine as a recruiting tool if not to say "Hey, come to AU and you can get some of these perks too!". Personally, I don't know how riding around in a limo promotes a family feel. Thats a nice way to try and spin it, but to alot of other folks, it looks shady.

as usual bammer you don't get it, you can RIDE in limos/cars you just can't give them to recruits, that clear it up for you? I can see where you "people" would be confused
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #58 on: April 27, 2009, 05:43:54 PM »
So, everybody that signs will get to ride in limos so they can experience it?
Kinda like what the 5* Mexican and BJ Scott did when Coach Midget was at a luncheon, hosted by the REC, in Mobile, back in '08?
« Last Edit: April 27, 2009, 06:01:17 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #59 on: April 27, 2009, 06:21:50 PM »

Finebaum called this "the funniest picture he's ever seen."

Seriously? Is this all you've got?

I doubt the recruits find it as funny as you dipshits.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions