Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Casting Call

Re: Casting Call
« Reply #40 on: September 28, 2007, 10:10:49 PM »
Good to have you on board Pell City!   It's all in fun, but I have no intentions of letting him have a free pass anytime soon.   It's amazing what happens if you don't get wrapped up in his stats and spin, and just shit on his over all lack of common sense.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #41 on: October 01, 2007, 12:02:23 AM »
How can anyone defend BG?  ...or his little mini-me type henchman "runningwithscissors".....  Fuck me sideways these guys are fucking out of their minds....

Sorry...off my venting box for a sec...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #42 on: October 01, 2007, 12:14:34 AM »
Thanks for the quasi-backup over there. 

You didn't have to do it, especially after I broke my own rule and started up with him again today.

I don't see his point about me being a homer, though.  Not liking Tebow or not being impressed with his dumb ass running off the left tackle has nothing to do with whether I'm an Auburn fan or not.  If we didn't even play Florida I'd feel exactly the same way.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

« Reply #43 on: October 01, 2007, 12:23:24 AM »
Ah...I know, and knew you didn't neeeed my help, but it needed to be said, so that he'd get the point.

I absolutely agree with you on the homer issue.  He's the LAST person that should be explaining, or busting anyone about that subject.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #44 on: October 01, 2007, 08:55:08 AM »
Ah...I know, and knew you didn't neeeed my help, but it needed to be said, so that he'd get the point.

I absolutely agree with you on the homer issue.  He's the LAST person that should be explaining, or busting anyone about that subject.

Who are you trying to kid?  BG couldn't get a point if he were on a fucking skewer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #45 on: October 01, 2007, 09:08:55 AM »
It's kind of like now in the JPW thread.  I KNOWWWWWW he's not going to stop, but if he calls it fun coming in there and having common sense and his own shit thrown back in his face, then I've got a little bit of time this morning before I head out of town.

Fuck that guy.  He gets what he gets.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #46 on: October 01, 2007, 12:24:57 PM »
Chopper, BamaGrad and I are not drinking buddies.  I have met him and he isn't that bad of a guy, but he has gone overboard the past few weeks/months.  I generally ignore him and his silly ass arguments.  I will come in and take a swipe at him from time to time as I have done the past few days. 

But he wants to argue.  He wants the discussion to be about him and about Alabama.  We play right into his hands sometimes. 

Ignore him.  It'll eat him up.   
Listen to him Chopper, this man is wiser than his years...or his toes.  I forget which.
Anyway, that is exactly right.  BG only wants himself and Bama to be the center of attention, and some folks play right into that trap.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #47 on: October 01, 2007, 01:00:21 PM »
Listen to him Chopper, this man is wiser than his years...or his toes.  I forget which.
Anyway, that is exactly right.  BG only wants himself and Bama to be the center of attention, and some folks play right into that trap.
I agree that Aunation plays into Bg's hands, keeping him the center of attention which is the way he wants it. It's so funny the way the bammers argue on AUN Im almost certain they have taken more creative writing classes than hits on the football field. For a long time I thought chop's battles with Bg were pointless and mini short storys. but Bg is an arrogant, know it all pig fucker, and anybody that gives him shit all the time is ok with me. So say it with me Fuck BG
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

« Reply #48 on: October 01, 2007, 11:54:20 PM »
I'm going to start clueing BG into the fact that maybe he gets baited himself into my knock down drag outs, because I'm bored.  He falls for it everytime though... Holy shit.  Seriously, I don't take it personally, but it's a hell of a way to pass time when you're in a hotel 4 nights a week.   I've had both sides echoed to me, some want me to continue, some would rather see me take it down a notch.  I don't care personally.  I just enjoy getting a rise out of the guy since he ignores half the facts that are put in his face anyway.

We'll see....debating......
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #49 on: October 04, 2007, 09:24:50 AM »
"Circle Drill" has been wiped from the rolls.  He registered but never logged in.  I tried sending him an e-mail but got no response.  If any of you know him and this is a mistake cause of a wrong e-mail address or something just tell him to re-register.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Jumbo

« Reply #50 on: October 04, 2007, 02:37:57 PM »
"Circle Drill" has been wiped from the rolls.  He registered but never logged in.  I tried sending him an e-mail but got no response.  If any of you know him and this is a mistake cause of a wrong e-mail address or something just tell him to re-register.

He has been all over Aunation the past few weeks, if someone doesnt post in 2 weeks boot them
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

« Reply #51 on: April 20, 2009, 04:53:06 AM »
Classic thread nice read.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

boartitz

« Reply #52 on: April 20, 2009, 09:01:31 AM »
We made a strict rule, no Alabama fans. 

I was against anyone other than Auburn fans, but we decided to expand before I ever got a chance to voice an opinion. 

No Alabama fans.

Ever. 
That got all fucked up.
http://www.tigersx.com/forum/index.php?topic=457.0
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Six