dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Lawsuits, they are a comin'!
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2009, 11:02:34 AM »
Slander and libel suits for barners spreading lies. ENJOY!  :rofl:

blah, blah, blah blah, same shit we heard THE LAST time you fuckheads got caught cheating. Anonymous people threatening anonymous people on the interweb with lawsuits, fucking hilarious. Go ahead bitches, sue, file the fucking thing, don't wait another second go do it now you stupid fuck.
You're a sucker of dick and that's no lie. fuck you
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Peace, Love and God Bless Auburn!

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2009, 12:05:00 PM »
Sorry there stump jumper, but truth is a valid defense.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2009, 02:43:34 PM »
What's funny is that the bammers think that Auburn fans are the ones "starting" the rumors, when really we're just putting out the facts of what's going on.

TIFWIW, this is coming from a HS Coach:

There was one prospect, that just finished up a three School Tour, two SEC schools (Auburn wasn't one of them) and one ACC, with his mother and all three of those Universities told the prospect that uat is about to get hammered.  One of the three Universities had a Two Page document listing ALL of the uat Violations.
Also, nearly all of the prospect's family wears crimson and white and the mother said that Auburn is making a Strong push with the way Coach Thig is recruiting him, she said that he's a Relentless recruiter and that he's recruiting her son to Auburn harder than any of the other school.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2009, 10:36:14 AM »
What's funny is that the bammers think that Auburn fans are the ones "starting" the rumors, when really we're just putting out the facts of what's going on.

TIFWIW, this is coming from a HS Coach:

blah, blah, blah.   

Four or five years ago, I personally saw a document that outlined a litany of recruiting violations committed by Ed Orgeron and Ole Miss.  It was compiled by another SEC school.  I know for certain it was presented to both the SEC and NCAA. 

Where is that now?  When will the Rebs get off probation?

Two years ago Georgia had documentation -- including tapes -- of violations committed by Alabama.  Or was it us? 

How long will it be before Alabama can field a football team again?  When will Auburn have a full complement of scholarships? 

This rumor mongering is pathetic. 
« Last Edit: April 16, 2009, 10:38:16 AM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2009, 10:39:55 AM »
Hey dumbass, you better start suing some UAT alumni and former players then.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2009, 01:27:54 PM »
blah, blah, blah.   

Four or five years ago, I personally saw a document that outlined a litany of recruiting violations committed by Ed Orgeron and Ole Miss.  It was compiled by another SEC school.  I know for certain it was presented to both the SEC and NCAA. 

Where is that now?  When will the Rebs get off probation?

Two years ago Georgia had documentation -- including tapes -- of violations committed by Alabama.  Or was it us? 

How long will it be before Alabama can field a football team again?  When will Auburn have a full complement of scholarships? 

This rumor mongering is pathetic. 
Nope....you are pathetic.  If you don't like it, keep scrolling.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

JohnDeere

• Pledge
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2009, 01:33:02 PM »
It has been awhile since I have seen BAMAPERRY trolling the interwebs....back in the day I would see his name on comment pages on newspaper sites to every Auburn message board out there.

I was thinking BAMAPERRY had probably died of old age or maybe graduated into the 7th grade and discovered the opposite sex.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2009, 02:27:31 PM »
It has been awhile since I have seen BAMAPERRY trolling the interwebs....back in the day I would see his name on comment pages on newspaper sites to every Auburn message board out there.

I was thinking BAMAPERRY had probably died of old age or maybe graduated into the 7th grade and discovered the opposite sex he had hair on his pee pee finally.
FTFY
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2009, 04:30:40 PM »
Nope....you are pathetic.  If you don't like it, keep scrolling.

No you are. Nanny nanny boo boo. 

You're like Shane from Centerpoint on Finebaum.  You keep saying the same things over and over.  He predicted an undefeated season for Alabama every year from at least 1999 forward.  Then last year when they finally HAD one, he strutted around going "I told ya, so..." 

If you keep shitting out ridiculous rumors, eventually one of them might turn out to be true.  But I've seen this same asinine shit every year for the last 10 or so. 

Over in Starkville, my MSU friends do this same dance every single offseason.  The PLOI is coming to Ole Miss. They've seen this and talked to that and KNOW what's coming down.  There's never a letter, there's never anything.  It's just bullshit.   

I don't understand why you insist on peddling it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.