Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Iron Bowl is moving to Friday

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
Re: Iron Bowl is moving to Friday
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2009, 03:49:53 PM »
What a bunch of cock goblins. Fuck you, CBS.

:pee:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2009, 03:56:17 PM »
What a bunch of cock goblins. Fuck you, CBS.

:pee:
Since you know the date, put in for that day off. Surely with this much of an advance notice, the Waffle House can find someone to cover your shift.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

RWS

« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2009, 04:03:31 PM »
Since you know the date, put in for that day off. Surely with this much of an advance notice, the Waffle House can find someone to cover your shift.
I love Waffle House.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2009, 05:09:09 PM »
I love Waffle House.
Me too, but for some reason it doesn't love me back, after about 30 minutes.  Jim Gaffigan loves Waffle House too.... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

RWS

« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2009, 05:17:38 PM »
Me too, but for some reason it doesn't love me back, after about 30 minutes. 
Rookie.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2009, 06:51:19 PM »
Nothing like a late night helping of shredded taters that been smothered, coverd, chunked, diced, bitch slapped and pistol whipped! 

:vn:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Greaseyweasel

• Love Auburn, Hate chizik. 'nuff said.
« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2009, 07:23:21 PM »
With bama's preseason expectations and Auburn's upcoming coaching problems the soap opera aspect of this is what has CBS betting it is going to be ratings bonanza at this time.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You've got to learn to stand for something

or you'll fall for anything.

« Reply #27 on: April 13, 2009, 07:55:20 PM »
     Not happy about this at all.  It's shooting the LSU-Ark game out of our Friday time slot and fucking up my holiday weekend.  Now, instead of watching the game in Baton Rouge on Friday afternoon then heading over to the French Quarter for the weekend, our game's going to be on Saturday, screwing up my whole schedule.
     Now what am I supposed to do?  Try to drive to Baton Rouge Sat after a night on Bourbon St?  I don't see that happening.  It usually takes me till 5 or 6 the next day to get over a night in the French Quarter.  Stay in Baton Rouge Fri night?  That's right up there with staying in Tuscaloosa or Starkville. 
     This sucks.  Something tells me that Shitbird Saban is behind this.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Greaseyweasel

« Reply #28 on: April 13, 2009, 08:55:49 PM »
Dude LSU sucks. Man up and admit that even with Auburns inner turmoil and dismal prospects the game against the other team in the state has way more better television implications than the louisiana penal colony vs. a team who will be heading to Shreveport later.
People don't care about Louisiana, we go there get drunk enough to enjoy the state, then we piss in your streets and puke all over the place. Then we go home and talk about how much louisiana is whenyou are so drunk you can't remember it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #29 on: April 13, 2009, 09:35:21 PM »
Dude admit that the other team in the state has way more better penal colony.  People don't care we go there get drunk enough to enjoy the piss and puke. Then we talk about how you are so drunk you can't remember it.
Fixed it for ya greaseybammer..... :thumbsup:

The only inner turmoil going on is in your head, good luck with that.

As for dismal prospects.....keep up the good work bammer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

« Reply #30 on: April 13, 2009, 09:55:29 PM »
Dude LSU sucks.

Dude, are you stoned?  You realize I'm a Hog fan, right?  I thought the name Hogwally was pretty straightforward, but maybe I overestimated some of the posters here. 

People don't care about Louisiana, we go there get drunk enough to enjoy the state, then we piss in your streets

Just to clarify, The streets in La are certainly not "my" streets, and you're not exactly bringing me a lot of new information with "LSU sucks".

I know that most in Alabama think that Auburn-Alabama is the only game worth talking about, you'll have to excuse me for trying to bring some other game into the discussion.  My intention was to maybe bring out a couple of good "I got so drunk in New Orleans" stories from some of the posters to kind of break up the "Chizik sucks" posts you feel compelled to put in every thread no matter the topic.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Greaseyweasel

« Reply #31 on: April 13, 2009, 10:20:03 PM »
I was making the point that LSU sucks and no one outside of the state of Arky really knows where Arkansas plays football. This is a pro-Auburn board where naturally the post
lean towards....Auburn. It is where wecome to discuss Auburn and all of our problems and any good thing. I'm sorry I offended your glad to be out of the SWAC sensibilities but of course I'm going to make fun of Arky/lsu. It is a humouous little game don't maybe espn will put it in theold JP slot on Saturday morning so you have time to go about your business.
And yes it is a shame to see a great program like Auburn attempt a personnal frontal labotomy by making a hire as shitty as chizik but that is neither here nor there.
Heres a "takes longer" question for you.
What takes longer?
Arky playing in a BCS bowl or Auburn running chizik out of town?
My money is on Auburn.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #32 on: April 13, 2009, 10:46:28 PM »
I think Arkansas and LSU both owned us last year.  Not the best choice of teams for smack talk.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #33 on: April 13, 2009, 10:59:17 PM »
Dude LSU sucks.  ---They sure do and with that shitty recruiting class they hauled in, they are on the downhill slide.  :poke:

I was making the point that LSU sucks and no one outside of the state of Arky really knows where Arkansas plays football.  ---Yes, once again, LSU is fucking terrible and no one outside of the state of Alabama has a football team nor do we give a shit about them even though they might be in the same division in the same league.   :taunt:

It is where wecome It is where you are welcome to discuss Auburn and all of our problems and or any good thing.
It is a humouous little game don't that maybe espn will put it in theold the old JP slot on Saturday morning so you have time to go about your business.  ---For fuck's sake, if you are going to tard up every thread on this board with your bitching and whining, could you ate least put together a coherent thought.  The preview button is your friend.  Fuck I expect it from the bammers, but damn!

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Greaseyweasel

« Reply #34 on: April 13, 2009, 11:02:17 PM »
Had our defensive back looked over his shoulder 2 years ago lsu would not have a natiional championship. Had Tubs not been involved in trying to ramp up the offense in some crazy ways last year neither would have been on the field with us.
In the over all scheme of things lsu/arky is not that big of a game. I don't go on their boards and get in the middle of family discussions/arguments.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #35 on: April 13, 2009, 11:03:28 PM »

Oh please.  How long has it been since LSU did ANYTHING in football.  A year or two?

What a joke of a program.

Curse you quote function.  Foiled again!
« Last Edit: April 13, 2009, 11:04:43 PM by Harvey Birdman »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #36 on: April 13, 2009, 11:06:04 PM »
Oh please.  How long has it been since LSU did ANYTHING in football.  A year or two?

What a joke of a program.

Yeah, my bad.  I mean it's not like they have been a consistent top 10-20 program for the past 7 or 8 years......wait...what?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #37 on: April 13, 2009, 11:07:19 PM »
I don't go on their boards and get in the middle of family discussions/arguments.

Umm, I may be wrong on this since I wasn't here when the board first started up, but I think they were invited here and are friends with some of the members on this board. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #38 on: April 13, 2009, 11:15:53 PM »
Umm, I may be wrong on this since I wasn't here when the board first started up, but I think they were invited here and are friends with some of the members on this board. 

Bingo.  The Hawghumpers have been here from the start and helped build this board. 

I hate Fred Talley.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #39 on: April 14, 2009, 12:05:02 AM »
I was making the point that LSU sucks and no one outside of the state of Arky really knows where Arkansas plays football. This is a pro-Auburn board where naturally the post
lean towards....Auburn. It is where wecome to discuss Auburn and all of our problems and any good thing. I'm sorry I offended your glad to be out of the SWAC sensibilities but of course I'm going to make fun of Arky/lsu. It is a humouous little game don't maybe espn will put it in theold JP slot on Saturday morning so you have time to go about your business.
And yes it is a shame to see a great program like Auburn attempt a personnal frontal labotomy by making a hire as shitty as chizik but that is neither here nor there.
Heres a "takes longer" question for you.
What takes longer?
Arky playing in a BCS bowl or Auburn running chizik out of town?
My money is on Auburn.

Easy there money man.  I wouldn't make too much fun of Arky or LSU.  I haven't checked the record against LSU, but over the last 14 years your Tigers are 7-7 against the Hogs.  Now I know we're still the red-headed step-child of the league, but usually you want a little better than a .500 record over someone before you try to pretend they don't matter.
     Also,  I'm not sure I understand the last part of your post.  Either: (1) you have a high opinion of Arkansas and think we will be in the BCS soon, (2) you think Chizik will be at Auburn for a long time, or (3) you're a retard without no reading comprehension. My money's on retard.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions