Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Auburn A-Day: Presented By The US Navy

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Re: Auburn A-Day: Presented By The US Navy
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2009, 10:44:26 AM »
Back on track. Rumors are circulating that the Navy will be sponsoring a contest at halftime. They are going to rig a guy dressed like a Somali pirate, using the same kind of wiring ESPN uses for the overhead camera. Three lucky contestants will be selected at random and given paintball guns. From the 50-yard line, they will have 5 shots to nail the bobbing pirate. The one that scores the most hits will get to sit beside Steve in the scholarship donor section at the Louisiana Tech game.

TIFWIW.

Now that would probably elicit applications from ROTC candidates form all over the world. I would love to see it. The MSM would rip us a new one, but the military community would idolize us.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
Re: Auburn A-Day: Presented By The US Navy
« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2009, 08:43:42 PM »
Now that would probably elicit applications from ROTC candidates form all over the world. I would love to see it. The MSM would rip us a new one, but the military community would idolize us.
I am a man of ideas.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."