Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Tuberville's Recruiting Legacy and a Realistic Look at 09'

JR4AU

Re: Tuberville's Recruiting Legacy and a Realistic Look at 09'
« Reply #40 on: April 13, 2009, 10:04:43 AM »
I AM THE MOST PRO AUBURN POSTER ON THIS FREAKIN' BOARD.
I refuse to accept a hire that is nothing more than waving the white flag of surrender. This hire has set Auburn back 4-8 years and I am the pnly pro Auburn poster that has the intelligence, guts and love for the university to admitit.
The rest are mere sheep.
The sheep hate me because I make them look baaaaaa-d.

When you openly admit you're the "only one", it's you that has the problem.  Calling everybody else sheep might make you feel better, but at the end of the day, you're just a fucking moron that everybody hates.   You can't at once state that your mission in life is to irritate the whole Auburn Family, and then at the same time claim to be "THE MOST PRO AUBURN POSTER".   You're the most anti-Auburn poster I've ever seen other than bammers.  Take a hike dickhead. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #41 on: April 13, 2009, 12:14:12 PM »
I AM THE MOST PRO AUBURN POSTER ON THIS FREAKIN' BOARD.
I refuse to accept a hire that is nothing more than waving the white flag of surrender. This hire has set Auburn back 4-8 years and I am the pnly pro Auburn poster that has the intelligence, guts and love for the university to admitit.
The rest are mere sheep.
The sheep hate me because I make them look baaaaaa-d.

You are undoubtedly the biggest delusional moron I have ever had the displeasure to be around. please cease all forms of communication at once, take a vow of silence, cut off your typing fingers, whatever it takes. Just stop. Either that or you are the king of the trolls, either way you suck big fat donkey dicks
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Peace, Love and God Bless Auburn!

JR4AU

« Reply #42 on: April 13, 2009, 01:46:47 PM »

You are undoubtedly the biggest delusional moron I have ever had the displeasure to be around. please cease all forms of communication at once, take a vow of silence, cut off your typing fingers, whatever it takes. Just stop. Either that or you are the king of the trolls, either way you suck big fat donkey dicks

He's the kind that will run his bullshit here, then slink away in to the mist, never to be heard from again if Chizik is successful. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #43 on: April 13, 2009, 02:12:08 PM »
He's the kind that will run his bullshit here, then slink away in to the mist, never to be heard from again if Chizik is successful. 
I don't know about slinking away.  greaseybammer has explained that even if Coach Chizik is successful, he'll still think of him as a loser coach...even if he wins the MNC and that he'll never add anything, inciteful, to any topic that's discussed, except for his thoughts about Coach Chizik.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #44 on: April 13, 2009, 02:15:05 PM »
Did Tubs ever have the #1 Rb and #2 Wr visit in the same weekend?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #45 on: April 13, 2009, 02:39:32 PM »
Tubs "knew what kind of kids we could get at Auburn."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

JR4AU

« Reply #46 on: April 13, 2009, 02:52:01 PM »

Not sure that's really relevant to anything.  A visit isn't a commitment, but it's a good start for the new staff.

People seem to forget Tubs and Co recruited the likes of Carnell, Ronnie, Jason, Aromashodo, Obamano, Ben Grubbs, Marcus McNeil, Rudi Johnson, Heath Evans, Carlos Rogers, Will Herring, The Irons brothers, Jay Ratliff, Mike Pucillo, Carlos Dansby, Dontarius Thomas, Marcus Washington...etc...I'm sure I left off some NFL talent, but you get the picture. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #47 on: April 13, 2009, 02:53:34 PM »
Tubs "knew what kind of kids we could get at Auburn."
:rimshot:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #48 on: April 13, 2009, 02:55:54 PM »

Ridiculous.

Did Chizik ever sign a top ten class?  Ever recruit four first rounders in two classes?

Pathetic that some of you are reduced to jerking your puny manmeat raw over a fucking unofficial VISIT and then can't resist taking drizzle shots at Tuberville as you do.

I guess Auburn fandom is being redefined to more closely resemble the shallow ignorance of the Bama faithful.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

« Reply #49 on: April 13, 2009, 02:59:06 PM »
Did Tuberville do any of that you mentioned in his first two years as a head coach, let alone his first two at Auburn?  Educate us ol' master Poon Clown. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #50 on: April 13, 2009, 03:07:09 PM »
Did Tuberville do any of that you mentioned in his first two years as a head coach, let alone his first two at Auburn?  Educate us ol' master Poon Clown. 
Or his first four months on the job?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #51 on: April 13, 2009, 03:37:13 PM »
I don't care who you are this is fuckin funny

Nice Birmingham
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

JR4AU

« Reply #52 on: April 13, 2009, 03:38:59 PM »
Ridiculous.

Did Chizik ever sign a top ten class?  Ever recruit four first rounders in two classes?

Pathetic that some of you are reduced to jerking your puny manmeat raw over a fucking unofficial VISIT and then can't resist taking drizzle shots at Tuberville as you do.

I guess Auburn fandom is being redefined to more closely resemble the shallow ignorance of the Bama faithful.  

Can't wrap my mind around those that think when Chizik and Co. do something positive, the persons recognizing it must also take a shot at Tuberville in the same breath.  It was a visit y'all!  A muhfuckin' visit!  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #53 on: April 13, 2009, 03:46:18 PM »
 :bowl:

That is all
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #54 on: April 13, 2009, 03:57:21 PM »
Tyrik Rollison and DeAngelo Benton took visits too.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #55 on: April 13, 2009, 03:59:10 PM »
Tyrik Rollison and DeAngelo Benton took visits too.

:bowl: visits the ladies room to squat and pee.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #56 on: April 13, 2009, 03:59:47 PM »
Tyrik is from Texas and Texas recruiting is bullshit.  Wait, where is the #1 RB from again?

:bowl:  I need to be paid royalties, or royally for the photo seen round the X.  Hahaha.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #57 on: April 13, 2009, 04:31:57 PM »
Can't wrap my mind around those that think when Chizik and Co. do something positive, the persons recognizing it must also take a shot at Tuberville in the same breath.  It was a visit y'all!  A muhfuckin' visit!  
It's not necessarily a shot at Tubs, but these people keep bringing him up for comparison. However, they're drawing unfair comparisons such as over the span of a 10 year career vs. 4 months and zero games on the field.
SO FAR, which is all the man can be judged by, he has done a better job in his first four months. Shit may very well change once the season is under way, but SO FAR, I'm not going to shit all over Chizik for no valid reason.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #58 on: April 13, 2009, 04:47:35 PM »
It's not necessarily a shot at Tubs, but these people keep bringing him up for comparison. However, they're drawing unfair comparisons such as over the span of a 10 year career vs. 4 months and zero games on the field.
SO FAR, which is all the man can be judged by, he has done a better job in his first four months. Shit may very well change once the season is under way, but SO FAR, I'm not going to shit all over Chizik for no valid reason.

I'm not going to shit on Chizik either.  It's not his fault Jacobs is a moron and offered him the job.  I'm also willing to consider that ISU is ISU, and a 2 year record there means little in predicting his future at Auburn.  But,  I do think it's a shot to compare a coach that hasn't coached a game at Auburn getting a visit from a couple of recruits, to Tuberville's body of work at Auburn.  Also don't see how you can say he's done a better job in his first 4 months...what do you use to make that comparison?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #59 on: April 13, 2009, 05:04:21 PM »
I'm not going to shit on Chizik either.  It's not his fault Jacobs is a moron and offered him the job.  I'm also willing to consider that ISU is ISU, and a 2 year record there means little in predicting his future at Auburn.  But,  I do think it's a shot to compare a coach that hasn't coached a game at Auburn getting a visit from a couple of recruits, to Tuberville's body of work at Auburn.  Also don't see how you can say he's done a better job in his first 4 months...what do you use to make that comparison?
A large chunk of the comparison is the staff he's assembled. The other chunk is the level of recruits that are at least taking visits, if not describing their visits as "the best experience I ever had"  as the #1 RB in the nation was recently quoted as saying. There's just a sense of enthusiasm that wasn't there in Tuberville's staff at the beginning, nor the end of his tenure. It was there for a window of three or four years that included 04, but not really before or since. And he certainly wasn't lighting the world on fire before a down was ever played under his watch. You can't even use last year's recruiting class as a measuring stick. Those kids had their minds made up by late December. Even the "recruiting God" Saban Almighty had a relatively shitty first class.

Don't misinterpret my statements as shitting on Tubs, either. It's just that people are trying to compare Chizik to Tubs as if Tubs was infallible, and he wasn't.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2009, 05:05:59 PM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions