Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Pat Dye Speaks To The Team

Greaseyweasel

• Love Auburn, Hate chizik. 'nuff said.
Re: Pat Dye Speaks To The Team
« Reply #40 on: April 09, 2009, 02:19:29 PM »

then stop acting like one, geez man just STFU. I know you enjoy your interweb stardom with this senseless bull shit,  but it's time for the curtain to close. Personally, I say BAMMER

Yeah how does a person who hates the brown eye fuck job being done to Auburn qualify as a bammer?
Tell me that.
How can a person who loves Auburn so much that to be in the same room with chizik for any reason other than watching him get his severance package would cause him to seriously puke his guts up....qualify as a bammer.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You've got to learn to stand for something

or you'll fall for anything.

Greaseyweasel

« Reply #41 on: April 09, 2009, 02:21:21 PM »

This has just told me everything I needed to hear.
No as an Auburn man what you need to hear is.,, "Auburn just opened an actual coaching search today after the uncerimonial firing of "the gang of clowns".
That is all you and I really need to hear.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #42 on: April 09, 2009, 02:27:31 PM »
No as an Auburn man what you need to hear is.,, "Auburn just opened an actual coaching search today after the uncerimonial firing of "the gang of clowns".
That is all you and I really need to hear.

No sir that is where you are mistaken.  That is all you need to hear. Do not attempt to project your needs onto me.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2009, 02:31:22 PM by Saniflush »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #43 on: April 09, 2009, 02:32:42 PM »
And guess what bammer......You won't hear that, because Auburn has their Coach and is moving forward from there.  Your statements about Coach Chizik being a horrible HC because he has had to surround himself with Very Successful Coaches, still makes you look like the dumbass bammer that you are.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

JR4AU

« Reply #44 on: April 09, 2009, 02:39:38 PM »
How many times do I have to explain it that I am not nor have I ever been a bammer.
I am an Auburn Alum, and 3rd generation family member. I am extremely passionate about the place and cannot stand to see us accepting this abortion.
I understand there are some of you with a "wait and see" attitude but I cannot understand people like chowder who is nothing but a big arrogant dumbass being allowed to run wild and make Auburn look like a home for wayward idiots.
I don't want to see this happen at Auburn. I hate what is happening at Auburn. Because I LOVE AUBURN.

And as a group you treat me like shit.

I have never said that any of you should hate Fuckhead chizik the way that I do. That will come for many of you when you wake up and talk about the good ole days of 5-7. But that is neither here nor there. 

As for my feelings on Pat Dye I still remember watching my grandadaddy tell him to get his cowardly ass off of our property after he quit us just to keep himself from losing face when he got Auburn placed on probation. 

Then he quit us... he quit Auburn and as a group you just remember the wins, not how he got them nor what "his" wins cost us.  Thats why coach T made him not welcomed. He ran a clean program and people like dye did not fit in.

But now he's back. I was not there to hear the "speech" but I'm willing to bet he didn't quote from the Sports Illustrated article that laid his history with Auburn on the table.

Remember Chizik was the best hire possible....if your a bammer or you wanted a coach who would do exactly what you tell him to do since he sees the unemployment line in his future.

They have fucked Auburn so I say Fuck'em and feed'em, fishheads.

You're such a miserable fuckhead on so many levels it boggles the mind! If you're not a bammer, then you should be.  Do you know how tiresome your line of "I love Auburn" followed by a laundry list of things you hate about it? 

FUCK OFF YOU MISERABLE PIECE OF SHIT, THE AUBURN FAMILY DOES NOT WELCOME YOU!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #45 on: April 09, 2009, 02:42:31 PM »
Why do you enjoy lying on message boards? 

He lives in a pathetic fantasy world and really believes all he posts.  And he would tell you lots more about Chizik, but there have been confidentiality agreements singed that prevent him from doing so. 

He spews this bullshit and actually thinks people believe him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #46 on: April 09, 2009, 03:36:43 PM »
Damn, I love Auburn football and the University as much as the next fan.  But, if Auburn sux, I'll be pissed and bitch about it a while...then I'll have a beer, STFU and move on to something else.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

#2Bammer

« Reply #47 on: April 09, 2009, 03:47:11 PM »
Damn, I love Auburn football and the University as much as the next fan.  But, if Auburn sux, I'll be pissed and bitch about it a while...then I'll have a beer, STFU and move on to something else.

Get ready to get pissed and bitch for a long time!!! :)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #48 on: April 09, 2009, 04:36:32 PM »

Fuck you troll. You bitch.  You whore.  You worthless slut.  You bammer scum.  #2 Bammer scum at that.

There...I was pissed and I bitched.  Now, I'll go have a beer.

Too strong?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #49 on: April 09, 2009, 04:37:44 PM »
Fuck you troll. You bitch.  You whore.  You worthless slut.  You bammer scum.  #2 Bammer scum at that.

There...I was pissed and I bitched.  Now, I'll go have a beer.

Too strong?
You forgot the emoticons.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

« Reply #50 on: April 09, 2009, 04:38:42 PM »

#2 bammer, good name for you, number two, but IMHO you're all shit
 :stewie:

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Peace, Love and God Bless Auburn!

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #51 on: April 09, 2009, 04:41:34 PM »

Carrying it a little far don't you think?  That's way too much credit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #52 on: April 09, 2009, 05:03:09 PM »

Ooooh, oohhhhh! Can I be the blue kind, like when you eat birthday cake with lots of blue icing? Please??

Or am I the only one that happens to?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Greaseyweasel

« Reply #53 on: April 09, 2009, 05:55:34 PM »
And guess what bammer......You won't hear that, because Auburn has their Coach and is moving forward from there.  Your statements about Coach Chizik being a horrible HC because he has had to surround himself with Very Successful Coaches, still makes you look like the dumbass bammer that you are.
You are by far and away the dumbest fuckup I have ever had the displeasure of knowing. I live and work in "bammerland" surrounded by the most pathetic minded zombie Bama droids anyone ever had a chance to meet.
But even as ignorant and completely delusional as they are you have them beat hands down.
Congratulations you are a dumb fuck, your "friends" laugh at you behind your back yourmother burned every single mothers day card you gave her.
You are not a bammer but I will be damned if they don't envy your ignorant attitude.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #54 on: April 09, 2009, 06:30:17 PM »
You are by far and away the dumbest fuckup I have ever had the displeasure of knowing. I live and work in "bammerland" surrounded by the most pathetic minded zombie Bama droids anyone ever had a chance to meet.
But even as ignorant and completely delusional as they are you have them beat hands down.
Congratulations you are a dumb fuck, your "friends" laugh at you behind your back yourmother burned every single mothers day card you gave her.
You are not a bammer but I will be damned if they don't envy your ignorant attitude.
First off, bammer...you don't fuckin' know me.

Secondly, you are the Biggest Lying Piece of Shit.  Your ramblings about how your idea of Coach Chizik is that he's fuckin' garbage....is hilarious, because coming from you that's a complement, because your ideas are truly worthless.  You are the dumbest poster that I've seen, this side of BamaPerry.  You add Nothing to any topic that you post on, except for that you think Coach Chizik and/or his assistant coaches are horrible, or something along those lines.  You fuckin' bammer.  You're the biggest closet bammer fan that I've seen, on any message board, but you just haven't realized your true potental. 

I still remember watching my granddaddy tell (Coach Dye) to get his ass off of our property after he quit us...

Then he quit us...

So, he quit Auburn before he was on your granddaddy's property, or after?  If you're going to make up stories, you should get your story straight.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Greaseyweasel

« Reply #55 on: April 09, 2009, 09:02:46 PM »

Secondly, you are the Biggest Lying Piece of Shit.  Your ramblings about how your idea of Coach Chizik is that he's fuckin' garbage....is hilarious, because coming from you that's a complement, because your ideas are truly worthless.  You are the dumbest poster that I've seen, this side of BamaPerry.  You add Nothing to any topic that you post on, except for that you think Coach Chizik and/or his assistant coaches are horrible, or something along those lines.  You fuckin' bammer.  You're the biggest closet bammer fan that I've seen, on any message board, but you just haven't realized your true potental. 

But you have topped out. So in school were you the fat kid everyone picked on or the bully? By reading your ramblings I'm pretty sure that you fit in one of those 2 categories. You pick a muscular queer in pink football gear thrown out by some 80's hair band and call yourself "prowler" like your some kind of bad ass. You spend all day and most of the night sitting in mommy's basement posting away on football message boards trying to get some of the glory that managed to elude you in life.
As my grandaddy... the one who kicked Pat Dye off of our land (as in owned by us) after he quit Auburn would describe people like you
"Your a full time loser on part time pay."
I respect most of the posters on here, you and the bammers are the exception.
No I don't know you but you wanna know something about me? I don't care to know you. There are several posters here I would love to sit down and have a fine adult beverage with. ButI don't ever care to meet you.
Just leave the pizza on the porch.

« Last Edit: April 09, 2009, 09:13:59 PM by Greaseyweasel »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #56 on: April 09, 2009, 09:08:36 PM »
Quote from: The Prowler on Today at 03:30:17 PM

Quote from: The Prowler on Today at 03:30:17 PM
So, he quit Auburn before he was on your granddaddy's property, or after?  If you're going to make up stories, you should get your story straight.

Jumbo's at work right now, but he'll be home probably around 2....I'm sure he can help you with your inability to use the Quote Function.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Greaseyweasel

« Reply #57 on: April 09, 2009, 09:18:48 PM »
Thats ok fuckstick. I got it figured out on my own.
Oh and by the way would it not be a sign of having thought shit through if chizik stood up and walked across the land instead of swimming through it? Only a dumbfuck or Michael Phelps would swim when he could just walk. And just for old times sake how about posting that wonderful picture of chizik's merry mirthfull mug peering out of the flying shit storm that is about to engulf the plains? It was funny reading how that was the stupidest picture posted on here in a long long time.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #58 on: April 09, 2009, 10:27:55 PM »
But you have topped out. So in school were you the fat kid everyone picked on or the bully? By reading your ramblings I'm pretty sure that you fit in one of those 2 categories. You pick a muscular queer in pink football gear thrown out by some 80's hair band and call yourself "prowler" like your some kind of bad ass. You spend all day and most of the night sitting in mommy's basement posting away on football message boards trying to get some of the glory that managed to elude you in life.
As my grandaddy... the one who kicked Pat Dye off of our land (as in owned by us) after he quit Auburn would describe people like you
"Your a full time loser on part time pay."
I respect most of the posters on here, you and the bammers are the exception.
No I don't know you but you wanna know something about me? I don't care to know you. There are several posters here I would love to sit down and have a fine adult beverage with. ButI don't ever care to meet you.
Just leave the pizza on the porch.
Keep making up Bullshit, there bammer ED.  I don't fuckin' care whom or what you respect, because your ideas are absolutely fuckin' Garbage.  Seeing pieces of shit, like you, claiming to be a fan of Auburn is just sad...and you should really seek some help.  A size 14 would probably do it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #59 on: April 09, 2009, 10:32:53 PM »
Teh intrawebs sure are becoming serious business nowadays.....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler