Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Athlete commits to Auburn....

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Athlete commits to Auburn....
« on: April 04, 2009, 09:08:34 PM »
Kowaski "Shaun" Kitchens Ath/WR 6'3" 211lbs 4.65 College Park, GA. (5 Grillz)

http://auburn.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?Sport=1&pr_key=84711

Offers from Auburn, Michigan State, West Virginia, Georgia Tech, Ole Miss, Mississippi State, South Carolina, Kentucky, Duke, Maryland and N.C. State.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2009, 11:16:49 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Re: Athlete commits to Auburn....
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2009, 10:27:56 PM »
Good size
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Roll Tide Bitch!

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: Athlete commits to Auburn....
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2009, 11:05:43 PM »
His real name is Kowaski Kitchens, I'm guessing Shaun is his middle?  Oh well, here's a video on him.  Seems to me as he could be the next Karlos Dansby, if the coaches decide to utilize him at LBer....which could definately happen.  Also, there's some GaTech people that stated that Killer Kowaski runs closer to the 4.5 range, than the 4.65 listed.  I'm guessing that Rivals doesn't have their numbers updated, or that they're just numbers from last year.

« Last Edit: April 04, 2009, 11:10:28 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs