Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

How the hell?

Re: How the hell?
« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2009, 10:50:29 AM »
Not even reading your post there weasel other than the first two lines. You are a complete dickhead about this, period. A turd by any other name would still smell the same.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2009, 12:12:42 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Greaseyweasel

• Love Auburn, Hate chizik. 'nuff said.
« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2009, 06:29:06 AM »
Lets get something straight. Auburn would have been better off to have hired Obama as a head coach and let Nancy Pelosi sit in the coaches box calling down important info to the sidelines. It is that bad of a fucked up hire. I can't help it, I love Auburn and can not stand by quietly while fuckups of this magnitude are allowed to destroy all that is down there.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You've got to learn to stand for something

or you'll fall for anything.

« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2009, 01:01:16 PM »
Lets get something straight. Auburn would have been better off to have hired Obama as a head coach and let Nancy Pelosi sit in the coaches box calling down important info to the sidelines. It is that bad of a fucked up hire. I can't help it, I love Auburn and can not stand by quietly while fuckups of this magnitude are allowed to destroy all that is down there.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ! (bammer)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #24 on: March 28, 2009, 06:01:13 PM »

You copied and pasted from what you said like 3 posts before?

Sad.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Greaseyweasel

« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2009, 06:51:47 PM »
To drive the point home for your ignorant ass.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #26 on: March 28, 2009, 07:52:53 PM »
To drive the point home for your ignorant ass.

It's not a good point if you feel like you have to say it three times.  The good ones soak in the first time.  Get it? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Greaseyweasel

« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2009, 04:41:56 PM »
Not in this dumb assed crowd. You need to say it 3 times and write it on a bat that is smashed into their heads for most of these dumbasses to bgin to think about something.  I need to know something....is this a bammer board? All yall do is celevbrate the downfall of Auburn football and attempt to gang fuck anyone who dares to point out that Auburn has allowed itself to be fucked.
No offense but the way you as a group defend fuckhead and his band of blithering idiots sure sounds like a bammer rah-rah club to me.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2009, 04:43:19 PM by Greaseyweasel »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2009, 08:16:18 AM »
No offense but the way you as a group defend fuckhead and his band of blithering idiots sure sounds like a bammer rah-rah club to me.

I have yet to see you post one credible thing concerning our coach that could be discussed. 

Saying "cause I said so" doesn't win an argument in my opinion.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."