Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Someone ratted me out.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: Someone ratted me out.
« Reply #40 on: March 28, 2009, 11:09:05 PM »
Stewie your nothing but a march along rah-rah fan. You really don't give a shit about Auburn. Oh you have a shirt and a hat and maybe a sticker on your car but you along with the rest of the quasi faithfull don't have any idea what in fuck you are talking about.
If I was a bammer I would be tickled shitless that complete loser like coach fuckhead and his merry band of division 2 rejects are on the plains. If I didn't love Auburn more than I hated fuckhead then I wouldn'tbe so upset about what he is in the process of destroying at Auburn.
Nopr I'm telling the truth and getting you ready for the ass raping that fuckhead shall deliver to Auburn, and you bitch at me.
Fuck chizik and all who are stupid enough to accept him.
You have got to be the Dumbest fuckin' thing that God ever stretched skin over.  But, you keep beating your drum that doesn't, and will never, make a sound.

If chizik is successful on the field then I will be the butt of many a joke and laughed at. I never will accept him nor consider anything he does a success.

Sounds to me like, if Coach Chizik does anything successful, you won't really accept it as being successful because you'll be laughed at....so what you're saying is, when Auburn wins a game next year, you won't be posting on the board, until they lose.  RTR
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Greaseyweasel

• Love Auburn, Hate chizik. 'nuff said.
« Reply #41 on: March 29, 2009, 12:43:08 AM »
Nope, I expect the first win and he won't hit a stretch of bad games till he hits his SEC opponents. Then he will roll over and take it the only way he knows how.... by trying to blame it on someone else. Of course Auburn will take the losses but fuckhead will explain how its not his fault.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You've got to learn to stand for something

or you'll fall for anything.

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #42 on: March 29, 2009, 05:41:04 AM »
I pray Greasy's at the next meet and greet!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

« Reply #43 on: March 29, 2009, 09:26:21 AM »
Stewie your nothing but a march along rah-rah fan. You really don't give a shit about Auburn. Oh you have a shirt and a hat and maybe a sticker on your car but you along with the rest of the quasi faithfull don't have any idea what in fuck you are talking about.
If I was a bammer I would be tickled shitless that complete loser like coach fuckhead and his merry band of division 2 rejects are on the plains. If I didn't love Auburn more than I hated fuckhead then I wouldn'tbe so upset about what he is in the process of destroying at Auburn.
Nopr I'm telling the truth and getting you ready for the ass raping that fuckhead shall deliver to Auburn, and you bitch at me.
Fuck chizik and all who are stupid enough to accept him.

are you seriously this fucking stupid? div 2 rejects? which assistant was a div 2 coch? you are such a piece of bammer shit. Just shit the fuck up about anything AU, idiot
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Peace, Love and God Bless Auburn!

« Reply #44 on: March 29, 2009, 12:43:08 PM »
I don't understand how you are possibly having a hard time understanding this.  You informed me that I wasn't a mole on this board.  I inform you that I've never tried to be a mole on this board.  The post you're talking about was to Aubie16 in regards to his reference of not knowing what fun was. 

And you're wrong about the word comprehensive.  It doesn't surprise me that yet again you correct someone in the very way that you yourself are wrong.

Are you even going back and looking?

Well, you must be psychic because the post that I have CLEARLY been referring to was made before Aubie16 entered the thread. So, you're saying that you responded to Aubie 16 before he posted? Geeze dude pay attention.

Afa comprehensive being a valid word the way you used it you have a peg leg to stand on there. Kindergartners everywhere are jealous of your ability to accurately express what you are saying.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Greaseyweasel

« Reply #45 on: March 29, 2009, 03:23:12 PM »
are you seriously this fucking stupid? div 2 rejects? which assistant was a div 2 coch? you are such a piece of bammer shit. Just shit the fuck up about anything AU, idiot
Oh my bad Tulsa is not division 2. They are just not involved in major college football. Duke is not division 2 but unless you are talking basketball they ought to be. Fuck Bama, fuck fuckhead chizik and fuck you.
Dumbass
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #46 on: March 29, 2009, 04:09:37 PM »
Oh my bad Tulsa is not division 2. They are just not involved in major college football. Duke is not division 2 but unless you are talking basketball they ought to be. Fuck Bama, fuck fuckhead chizik and fuck you.
Dumbass

fuck me? at least I know the difference between a div 1 and a div 2 school, jackass. Fuck you. Fuck Bama? bet you cried when you typed that, fuckin bammer. How many came from tulsa genius? How many from OK ST? You are dumber than a box of rocks and you proe it with every bammerish thing you type, just shut the fuck up nitwit :fu:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Peace, Love and God Bless Auburn!

Greaseyweasel

« Reply #47 on: March 29, 2009, 04:45:00 PM »
Dumbass the seaso will prove me right.
The sad part is inorder for Auburn to get coach shit for brains fuckhead on the road he will first be allowed to set the program back 6-8 years.
If you are for that then you are a bammer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #48 on: March 29, 2009, 11:26:38 PM »
Birmingham, who did you think you were exactly spying for at AUN? A few months ago, we already had figured out that your JordanHareJake persona was a liar and a fraud. You did not exactly do a good job of hiding that fact when you were cutting and pasting info from other sites and claiming it as your own inside info. Then when you tried to convince us of your insider connections, my 11 year old son could have come up with a more convincing story. Heck, there are regular, longtime members at AUN that I have doubts about, but you were so obvious it was not even funny.

You were apparently trying to convince some people you were close to being made a mod over at AUN. Now, given there are some people on this board that will tell you that a liar or a fraud being a mod/admin on AUN is not something new, I am not here to debate that. However, being the ignorant toothless inbred bammer that you are, I do believe in you own little world you thought you were fooling people on both boards. Good luck with your future "message board espionage" missions and also remember to stay warm in your mom's basement tonight. I heard the temperature was going to get down into the 30s tonight.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #49 on: March 30, 2009, 08:52:51 AM »
The sad part is inorder for Auburn to get coach shit for brains fuckhead on the road he will first be allowed to set the program back 6-8 years.
Man, it must be eating you alive, just waiting on Auburn's first loss.  You probably already have what you're going to type up after that first one....it just can't get here soon enough for ya. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

boartitz

« Reply #50 on: March 31, 2009, 12:22:16 AM »
Attention Victims of Narcissistic Abuse!  What You Don't Know About Narcissism Can Keep You Stuck In A Disempowering Web!

"Find Out How A Narcissistic Personality Keeps You Caught Up In His Web of Illusion!"
"Uncover The Reasons You Continue To Be Seduced Into The Narcissists Web Time and Time Again and How You Can Become Narcissism Proof Once And For All!"

Dear Fellow Survivors,       
Have you ever thought that what you don't know could be hurting you? Does a fly caught in a spider's web know he is doomed to be eaten bit by bit?

Arm yourself with the important knowledge that very well may save your life...     

I Will Take You Inside The Complex Inner Workings Of The Narcissistic Web And Help You To Identify The Illusions You Have Been Living Under!
Narcissism is a disorder that affects us to the very core. When I first learned about narcissism and abuse through my own personal experiences I just had to know everything I could about it .

I embarked on an in debth study that revealed some very important information about what narcissism really is and how we, who have been affected by it, can protect ourselves from further abuse.

This information is the missing link for those of you who continue to quest for knowledge that will set you free from the wrath of the narcissist and give you back your power. 
The information takes you into the complex world of a narcissist and helps you understand just what it is that gives them such power and control in your reality... 

You Will Have All The Knowledge You Need To Set Yourself Free! 
Let me show you how you can find your way out of the narcissistic illusion and prevent any further abuse from anyone with this disorder:

1.  Learn the making of a narcissistic personality disorder

2.  Learn how you get seduced into the narcissistic web. 

3.  Learn what it is that keeps you holding on to a destructive relationship. 

Knowledge is power! The more you know, the more you are equipped to deal with the twisted reality of the narcissistic personality.   
In other words, the information in this book will allow you to,...

Skip months and even years of continued stress!
You're simply taking advantage of the research I've done that has given me the inside scoop about narcissism.

There is more to this destructive personality disorder than meets the eye and there is more to it than you might have discovered in your own quest for knowledge.

Sometimes all it takes to break through an illusion is to identify what it is.

What if all you had to do was shift the way you viewed a situation and everything changed ... 

What If You Were Caught In a Web
That Was Built On An Illusion?
And, all you really needed to do to break free, once and for all, was to see through the illusion. As long as you continue to be blind to the truth you continue to be stuck in the darkness.
I have come to shine a bright light on that darkness so you can see the truth that has been here in front of your face all along.

Find out how you can ...   

Break Through The Illusions That Keep You Trapped
In The Dark Reality Of The Narcissist!

The solution is Narcissism: The Web of Illusion --  A new E-book from Kaleah LaRoche (the author of top-selling e-book "Spiritual Recovery From Narcissistic Abuse.") This book will take you much deeper into the rabbit hole to uncover the mystery of narcissism in our world.

This 211 page E-book is stocked full of information that will not only change the way you look at narcissism but also give you an over all understanding of what prevents you from breaking free.

You DON'T need to waste another moment of your life wondering why!
Just download this E-book now for instant access.

You can have a normal healthy life once again and for some maybe for the first time ever.

All you need is the powerful understanding of the illusions that keep you trapped in the narcissistic web . 

Not to mention, once you are armed with the powerful knowledge in this book you will become free of the power the narcissist in your life has over you!

But, that's not all...

Narcissism: The Web of Illusions Teaches You What You Need To Know Right Now To Live a Fully Empowered Life !

Here's an inside look:

This book presents a unique way of looking at narcissism and takes your focus off the narcissist putting it back on your life where it belongs.

You might have heard how narcissistic abuse is not about you, but somehow you still feel it is your fault or you just can't get it out of your head. 
Could it be possible there is another force at work here that you don't understand?

This book will give you the understanding you need to lift the veil and walk into a whole new reality.

Find Out What The Narcissist in Your Life Doesn't Want You To Know!

What If You Could Really Peek Inside The Reality Of The Narcissist:

Once I understood the truth it was as if a veil was lifted and he had no more power in my life.

When I understood his methods for keeping me weak I could beat him at his own game.

Breaking through the illusion, the web the narcissist spins, was like waking from a horrible nightmare.

I always questioned whether or not I was the narcissist and now I understand why.

Let's Take A Closer Look At What This Powerful New E-Book Can Do For You!
Learn How The Narcissistic Web is Designed To Keep You Doubting Your Own Strength and Ability. I Was Even Able To See How Narcissism Tried To Interfere With My Writing This Book.

In This Book I am Exposing the Narcissistic Entity and It's Mad! Because it Knows If We Have This Information It Will Lose Power In Our Lives!

It is The Illusion of Narcissism That Keeps Us Blind! Discover The Shocking Truth About What It Really Is:

Find Out Why Most Victims Of Narcissism Find It So Difficult To Break Away! 

I kid you not, this is a growing problem in our society and if you are not aware of the dangers of narcissism you will continue to draw it to you, over and over again.

Finally, the secrets to breaking your addictions to narcissistic people.  I often compare our compulsion toward the narcissist to heroine addiction:

Here Are The Common Questions Asked About Narcissism That Are Answered In This Book!
  Why Can't I Seem To Break Free From The Narcissist?.

Why Did He Replace Me So Quickly! 

How Come I Just Can't Get Over It?

Does A Narcissist Have a Soul?

Is The Narcissist Evil?

How Long Does This Awful Feeling Last?

How Do I Cope With The Narcissist In My Life?

Will I Ever Have A Normal Life Again?

Is There Someone Ideally Suited To Be With The Narcissist?

Can A Narcissist Have A Happy Relationship?

Can A Narcissist Heal and Get Better?

Plus, so much more!

Get your questions answered ...

The Truth Shall Set You Free !
Who said ignorance is bliss? Ignorance is ignorance. The less we know the more easily we can be manipulated, preyed upon and abused without ever knowing what hit us.

Knowledge is power! I say this again and again The more you know the less someone can take advantage of you.

You are here today because you are looking for answers right? Aren't you looking for information that will shed light on the darkness you are experiencing in your life right now?.

And, the good news is,...

Now You Have The Answers You Are Seeking Right Here At Your Fingertips!
You don't have to look any further. Learn the truth!

Another inside look:

You Can Either Be In The "Know" Or Be Lost In The Illusion!
Narcissism: The Web of Illusion is your key to know what makes the narcissist tick and what makes you sick..

Of course, you may be wondering how much it costs to purchase this powerful new
E-book...

Narcissism: The Web of Illusion is only $39.99 $19.97.

At this small amount you can find out how to take back your power and your life!

However, you don't have to decide if Narcissism: The Web of Illusion is right for you today Because...

You're Backed Up By a 100%, 8-Week Money-Back Guarantee!
This means all of the risk is on me... because if you're not completely satisfied, then you can request a refund and get every cent of your investment quickly sent back to you.  No hard feelings. 

This means you've got absolutely nothing to lose by grabbing your copy right now.  If it does not live up to your expectations, then you don't lose a cent.

Plus, you've had the opportunity to fully evaluate the book.

You Also Get  Access To My Survivors of Narcissism Membership Support Forum FREE!
I originally planned to charge members $49.97 per month for this membership.

However, you will receive continued support and information to assist you on your road to empowerment at absolutely no charge.
There may come a time where I decide to go ahead and start charging for this valued membership and support forum so take advantage of it while you can. 

Get support from others who are on this same path who have also been educating themselves about narcissism and are armed with knowledge and power to help you get through those difficult transitions..

You can think of this group as a way to:

1.  Keep you moving forward every day.

2.  Have a team of people cheering you on as you step fully into your true self.

In other words, you now get double the value of Narcissism: The Web Of Illusion because you have personal mentorship to help you apply what you have learned.

So Are You Ready To Move Forward In Your Life By Grabbing Your Copy of Narcissism: The Web of Illusion? ...
Click Here To Purchase Right Now!

INSTANT Download

Click Here To Pay By Credit Card!

Get Your Copy Of "Narcissism: The Web of Illusion"Right Now For Only $19.97

You can access it right now -- even if it's 2:00 a.m.!

The download for this E-book will be provided in a PDF format immediately upon approval of your purchase!

If you prefer to order by Cashiers Check or Money Order Please contact us for instructions.

NOTE: This book is targeted for publishing. This means you can look out for the hard copy in the near future.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions