dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Birmingham

Re: LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2009, 06:27:12 PM »
I love how Auburn's QB's blowing translates to me never playing football (which is absolutly not true.)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hoov5

« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2009, 10:53:18 PM »
Thats what you call football practice?  God, the barn will get their ass kick worse than 36-0 next year!  Rammer Jammer bitches!! :fu:   CheezDick for coach of the year already!! LMAO! :rofl:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Birmingham

« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2009, 11:04:05 PM »
careful, hoov5.  If you point out the obvious they'll accuse you of not playing football!!!!  I know, serious shit, huh!?!?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2009, 04:47:04 AM »
careful, hoov5.  If you point out the obvious they'll accuse you of not playing football!!!!  I know, serious shit, huh!?!?
Tecmo Bowl or Ten Yard Fight?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

hoov5

« Reply #25 on: April 07, 2009, 09:11:00 AM »

None of these dumb hillbillies have ever play football in their life! The closest thing they have come to a sport is cow tippin! :clap:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #26 on: April 07, 2009, 09:12:33 AM »
You know...you really didn't have to create the new profile. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

« Reply #27 on: April 07, 2009, 09:26:43 AM »
Thats what you call football practice?  God, the barn will get their ass kick worse than 36-0 next year!  Rammer Jammer bitches!! :fu:   CheezDick for coach of the year already!! LMAO! :rofl:

5 posts and already the king of all bammer fuckheads. Cheezdick your favorite thing to eat? or is it dick cheeze?
Just remember bammer if we want any shit from you we'll screw your head off and dip it out
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Peace, Love and God Bless Auburn!

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #28 on: April 07, 2009, 09:52:51 AM »
None of these dumb hillbillies have ever play football in their life! The closest thing they have come to a sport is cow tippin! :clap:

Hey, Paw...Paw.  Guess whut I done today.  I wuz over at Billy T's an we wuz playin on his computer.  He found one of them Barner websites and got us all regsitered an everything.  Man, we wuz givin' them Barners hell.  I let Billy T do all thuh typin' cause he makes it sound all big city an shit.  You shoulda' seen it.  I threw that score all up in their faces and called em' dumb hillbillies.

I did. An Billy T...he wuz on there the other day an called one them Barner players a dumb N*****!!!  I swear I bout' pee'd my pants...agin.

An they gots these little cartoon thingies that you can use that even flips em' the middle finger.  We used it about 4 times and laughed our asses off.  Billy T says he's done see'd this Bama board that has tons of em', more better than that Barner board.  He says he'll show it to me after they's through suspendin' him fer showin' those pictures of that night him and Tommy got drunk and went skinny dippin' in Johnson's Lake.  I'm goin' over there again this afternoon when school lets out an we's gonna' give them Barners what for.

Oh, oh, oh...and you shoulda' seen this guy on this thang called UTube.  He goes by the name of Cowboy and don't nobody give them Barners hell like that.  We gotta' get our own computer Paw, I swear....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #29 on: April 07, 2009, 09:59:31 AM »

Hey, Paw...Paw.  Guess whut I done today.  I wuz over at Billy T's an we wuz playin on his computer.  He found one of them Barner websites and got us all regsitered an everything.  Man, we wuz givin' them Barners hell.  I let Billy T do all thuh typin' cause he makes it sound all big city an shit.  You shoulda' seen it.  I threw that score all up in their faces and called em' dumb hillbillies.

I did. An Billy T...he wuz on there the other day an called one them Barner players a dumb N*****!!!  I swear I bout' pee'd my pants...agin.

An they gots these little cartoon thingies that you can use that even flips em' the middle finger.  We used it about 4 times and laughed our asses off.  Billy T says he's done see'd this Bama board that has tons of em', more better than that Barner board.  He says he'll show it to me after they's through suspendin' him fer showin' those pictures of that night him and Tommy got drunk and went skinny dippin' in Johnson's Lake.  I'm goin' over there again this afternoon when school lets out an we's gonna' give them Barners what for.

Oh, oh, oh...and you shoulda' seen this guy on this thang called UTube.  He goes by the name of Cowboy and don't nobody give them Barners hell like that.  We gotta' get our own computer Paw, I swear....
That raht thar was funnier 'n Larry The Cable Guy!
« Last Edit: April 07, 2009, 10:01:31 AM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thrilla

• I have a touch of the consumption
« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2009, 10:02:52 AM »

Dude, you're five posts in and you already look like the biggest dipshit ever.

Myth and reality
According to popular belief, cows can easily be pushed over without much force because they are slow-moving, slow-witted and weak-legged, have a high center of gravity and sleep standing up. Numerous publications have debunked cow-tipping as a myth. Cows do not sleep standing up, nor do their knees lock, making the act of cow-tipping impossible.[2]

A variety of calculations have been performed to determine if cow tipping is physically possible.[1][3] A study led by Margo Lillie, a doctor of zoology at the University of British Columbia, concludes that cow tipping by a single person is impossible. Her calculations found that it would take at least two people to apply enough force to push over a cow if the cow does not react and reorient its footing. If the cow does react, it would take at least four people to push it over. Professor Lillie noted that, contrary to the myth, cows are well aware of their surroundings (they have excellent senses of smell and hearing) and are very difficult to sneak up upon.[1][4][5][6]

The British media outlet Times Online has posted a detailed illustration of the force necessary to push over a cow.[7]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cow_tipping

Just like a bammer...perpetuating lies to fit your own agenda.  Everybody knows we only go out to those fields for the mushrooms.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hoov5

« Reply #31 on: April 07, 2009, 10:27:55 AM »

Why are you telling these dumb barners what you did today?  Hell they did the same thing! :rofl:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #32 on: April 07, 2009, 10:52:37 AM »
Dude, you're five posts in and you already look like the biggest dipshit ever.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cow_tipping

Just like a bammer...perpetuating lies to fit your own agenda.  Everybody knows we only go out to those fields for the mushrooms.

he may go for the shrooms but he stays for the bull penis.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #33 on: April 07, 2009, 11:14:35 AM »
Who invited these dipshit fuckhead bammer morons here anyway?  Was it done so we never forget just how fucking stupid they are as a group? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #34 on: April 07, 2009, 11:29:53 AM »
Who invited these dipshit fuckhead bammer morons here anyway?  Was it done so we never forget just how fucking stupid they are as a group? 
In the early days a few bammers who are fun to argue with were invited.

Dipshits like this find their way here on their own...

Glad they do. It's nice to have a court jester to laugh at and solidify the stereotypes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #35 on: April 07, 2009, 11:32:28 AM »

what's amusing to me is the nitwit actually thinks he's accomplishing something by comeing here and acting (or being) a 12 year old. big deal, bammers say stupid shit every day, what's one more. The only difference between this moron and the other morons is that he's just a bit lower on the limb-less family tree.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #36 on: April 07, 2009, 11:41:50 AM »

Over on woopig they have a setting for the complete tards that contribute nothing.  This setting makes all the tards' posts appear as "blah blah blah blah blah".  I wonder if we could get that little function over here.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Birmingham

« Reply #37 on: April 07, 2009, 11:53:57 AM »
What exactly did hoov5 do, that makes him such a retard, that everyone responding to his post didn't also do?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #38 on: April 07, 2009, 11:58:25 AM »
What exactly did hoov5 do, that makes him such a retard, that everyone responding to his post didn't also do?

Everyone responding to his posts has established a track record of at least occasionally lucking into a coherent and informative/interesting post.

This dude came in full retard.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #39 on: April 07, 2009, 11:59:38 AM »
Everyone responding to his posts has established a track record of at least occasionally lucking into a coherent and informative/interesting post.

This dude came in full retard.
And as everyone already knows, you never go full retard.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions